Pls help newbee

Username: Vicb

Post Number: 1
need help pls im ony getting some ppp channels. i did my blind scan but im still missing some ppp and other time zone channels where it says no siganl. i put in the 80 boot and the bin for my panssat 3500. what am i doing wrong or why cant i get everything like i was with the previous bin??

Silver Member
Username: Ke5aqn

Shawnee, OK USA

Post Number: 410
whats your dish? It may be your trouble...tell us the whole set up from tv to antenna

Bronze Member
Username: Worldftacom

Pensacola, FL USA

Post Number: 11
Both DN and Bev have gone back to the old map57
routine on some channels and using different keys for some channels, much like the nfl sunday ticket routine. Look for more channels to be scrambled in the near future as they expand on this ecm..coders are waiting to see what's up before they write a fix..be patient and happy testing. visit www.worldfta.com for latest bins

Silver Member

Shawnee, OK USA

Post Number: 416
vbauza

that site has not been proven safe please refer to only proven sites we are "testing" and need to be sure and be safe...their is a post here with good sites...

Bronze Member
Username: Worldftacom

Pensacola, FL USA

Post Number: 13
If I were you I wouldn't take advice from Jay.
Obviously he thinks he's the know it all..
and has a definately "trust me" problem..
Check it out for yourself and you decide...
Don't be fooled by the trust me routine..
and the good sites he mentioned well please visit them too...then you decide..you want advertising and hard to navigate forums...be my guest..

www.worldfta.com members helping members

Silver Member

Shawnee, OK USA

Post Number: 422
I went their for a look worldfta.com

True no adds post count very low not much help could be expected their with thread count so low

You are involved in the hobby of "testing". Some would call "testing" illegal. It is best to surf safe and ONLY use Reputable sites.

( Reputable is defined : upright of good character by experience or witness
his reputation precedes him
as in a service station they won't rip your off and are adept
held in esteem
having integrity )

¤ Proven, Stable, and Reputable Dss sites (Satellite forums)¤

Silver Member
Username: Ryersonresurrected

CANADA Charlatan...

Post Number: 619
Upload,
ur spam is getting annoying

Gold Member
Username: Prfrmnj

Post Number: 1511
vbauza - The only bird dropping channels right now is 61.5. While MAP57 call had been implemented on that bird, the remaining birds stay the saem (DN). If you have the latest bin (it does have the MAP57) it has not been tested correctly since they did not come out with this until after DN had lifted the ECM back in the summer.

If you are getting scrambled channels it may just be bad alignment on your antena. You should have not lost any channels on 110 & 119 (DN)
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us