Lost most international channels, any help....

Bronze Member
Username: Ubba

Post Number: 16
Lost most int. channels 61.5 echo on Ariza & Pansat 2700, anyone know what's going on?
Answer much appreciated

Username: Psanand

Oakville, On Cananda

Post Number: 10
missing south asian channels any update for new bins, missing sony,zee,setmx, zee cinema,b4u

Gold Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 1349
This afternoon or evening, DN reintroduced the mini-ECM on Echo 3 (61.5W). For Pansat 2500 and clones use 288T BIN. use BL Updater 1.4
For genuine Pansat 2700, use 291BIN. I do not know if there is a clone safe equivalent BIN out yet. Use uploader version 27.01

Silver Member
Username: Vndpatel

Post Number: 113
my 288 bin on my pansat 2700 is working fine without no problems

Username: Sarahk

Thunder Bay, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 7
whats mini-ICM on Echo 3? And how do i get back the international channels for DN...

plz reply...thnx

Silver Member
Username: Vndpatel

Post Number: 115
there is no mini ecm. load the newset bin for your receiver,check the keys, and run a scan

Silver Member
Username: Hanz

Post Number: 195
Likewise, I lost channels on 61.5. I guess it's time to upgrade to 288T now. I'm on 286T currently on my pansat 2500 clone.

Gold Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 1351
Bob John: 2 days ago, for several hours some International channels were missing on Echo 3. Similar problems on BEV as well. If you read soem of those threads you will find out. The Viewsats were not affected.
Since that BL has comeout with a BIN 288 for Pansat 2500 and BIN 291 for Pansat 2700. Again this afternoon same problem has started, and actually I loaded the 288T at that time and the problem got solved. While all the sites are buzzing with the news of the new BINs, you are complascently talking about nothing happening.
If you don't know what is happening, don't butt in.

Silver Member

Post Number: 196
Fellahs, they introduced the mini ecm last week but 61.5 channels returned a day later. Is this another test or is this permanent? Either way, I guess it's still recommended to upgrade to 288T for Pansat 2500 users.

Bronze Member
Username: Newtosat

Post Number: 54
go buy viewsat

Gold Member
Username: Prfrmnj

Post Number: 1533
Sarahk - Nalin just posted what you nee to do. Read a couple of post above yours.

Silver Member

Post Number: 211
288 bin is crummy!:-( No autoroll. Might as well stick with the 286T unless you really want those indian channels on 61.5.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us