Shawnee, OK USA

Post Number: 389
bashing is only here no other forum will tolerate the bashing

that site is new and unsafe.

Silver Member
Username: Ke5aqn

Shawnee, OK USA

Post Number: 390
All these sites ALWAYS have the latest files, bins, how to's, manuals, guides, dish pointing calulators and tips, hardware info, jtag info, newbie and getting started sections, actively moderated with a no troublemakers and no bashing allowed policy.. and are free, and only require a simple free registration...Your email info is kept private, unless U specify differently..and U will be notified via email of any replies to any questions U may ask (or U can shut that feature off, if U like)..and your IP is sacred and never released.

Silver Member
Username: Leon_kookie

Post Number: 115
bashing is only here no other forum will tolerate the bashing

that site is new and unsafe.

Get a life any site without LK(warthog) TDG DIPPER PEAM and the rest of the scammers is the safest place to be..

Gold Member
Username: Prfrmnj

Post Number: 1485
DSS - Why if you don't like this site do you continue to come back? I know why I visit other sites and having been around for a while I do tend to be concerned when new sites pop up. But this is only because of what I do for a living. Anonimity is a must when playing this game and until I can verify that is the case with any site, I try to stay away.

Again, I'm not saying FreedomFTA to be a dangerous site or anything like that, but it is a fairly new site and I rather see what develops from it. I still question why come here if you are avoiding some people here?

Silver Member

Post Number: 119
I come here to warn people..

You don't know the whole history of LK (warthog) PEAM TDG DIPPER FOREVER GIANTTV.. They have scammed many people This is not a hobby to them it's a way to legally steal money from those in the lemmings parade..

Seeing your background and reading your history somewhat I for one would have thought you might have looked into the background of someone you keep defending.. But then again a laywer don't care if you are innocent or guilty they just wanted to see bank records 'Can you pay'

Gold Member

Post Number: 1491
I'm not here to judge anyone (I do that elswhere)... I'm here to help people, but sometimes things get out of hand and as far as I can tell, I have yet to see anyone scan anyone. But again, that's not my purpose here. I'm here to help others. WHY??? Because I'm one of the poeple that still believes that unjust enrichment should be a crime... Why pay for a service that has been paid for already...

While you may calling it defending someone, I call it agreeing with them because of personal belief. That may not set well with you and others and that's perfectly okay with me. But if I believe it, I will speak my mind about it.

Silver Member

Post Number: 123
But if I believe it, I will speak my mind about it.

There you go... DITTO!

Username: Worldftacom

Pensacola, FL USA

Post Number: 5
Hi all,
Just wanted to let everyone know there's a new
fta reciever website discussion board. www.worldfta.com
Check it out..free to join, no ads, no popups.
Supporting all major brand recievers..chat room for technical help when needed..

Please add us to your list off dss communities.

Silver Member
Username: Big_fat_j

POTTSVILLE, STONEYTOWN GREEN-LAND

Post Number: 279
Who planted satelite dishes.
Dss sites poping up like weeds.
Sh1t where drowning in dss sites.
Get in line and ill check yours out after i check out the other thousand or so that poped up yesterday before yours.Damn there must be money in it for someone??

Gold Member

Post Number: 1500
LMAO Herb!

DSS - I don't have a problem with anyone speaking their mind. What I have a problem with is people targeting others on purpose.

I definitively have problems with spammers. Anytime you have to post a site over and over and over again - That's spamming. Who's doing it? I'll let you figure that one out.

Pensacola, FL USA

Post Number: 8
well herb u'll be glad we're there the next time
an ecm hits and you can't get into the big sites to get ur bin...go smoke another bowl and think about it when u don't have ur free tv..

www.worldfta.com please don't come here..

Silver Member
Username: Satscanner

Beaversbush, Sportsmans P... Great White ...

Post Number: 860
Don't worry we won't

Silver Member

Post Number: 156
SS Don't worry he's better off without you... No one wants a little whinnerboi on a site...

Silver Member
Username: Psychomofo

Post Number: 117
Good burn Dss, and agreed. Worldfta is new but they have Nissandriver as a super, can't be bad.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1602
MOFO - That site has a server located in the United States. Has all the files needed to pirate satelite encripted signal by providing the means to do so they are facilitating theft. You may want to review the law and find out if they are in compliance rather then running your mouth.

They are already breaking the law by facilitating the means to theft of encripted sat signal. How long do you think they will be operating? This means that while you say freedome of speach, they have taken it a step further and now facilitate the theft of encripted signal. It's not longer talking about as you said "Freedom of Speach" It is Theft...

Gold Member

Post Number: 1603
Did any of your ever wounder why most servers are overseas???? Think about that for a little while...

Silver Member
Username: Psychomofo

Post Number: 129
If you would like to get away from the bad mouth talk of Prfrmnj, the insults and threats of LK and be treated with respect and have all your questions answered by Sat savy people visit
[link removed]

Silver Member
Username: Ryersonresurrected

CANADA Charlatan...

Post Number: 672
Upload

Bronze Member
Username: Super_mod

Post Number: 28
PRFRMNJ, little english lesson here...... S-P-E-E-C-H, get it right next time, smart guy......

Silver Member

Post Number: 180
These are all LK Free Zones. Nobody will talk badly to you, guaranteed. Full of helpful members and staff.

http://www.abadss.com

For a list of the top Fifty sites

http://www.piraterank.com/list.php?cat=2

Now let's open the lines to LK and his cronies to talk garbage. Try not to pay attention, they will say a lot of bad stuff because they get paid per click of the links that they post all the time. These sites are free to join and free of nonsense.

Sites to avoid... There is a reason the url's are blocked by Ecoustics..

http://forums.dsstester.c*om/ (All receivers)
http://www.dsscommunity.c*om/forums/ (All Receivers)
http://www.hashhu.c*om/forums/ (All receivers)
http://www.dsscentral.n*et/ (All Receivers)

Also I find it interesting after doing a WhoIs, most of the above blocked sites are hosted on the same server.. And the owners of the sites have paid to have to have their identity blocked from public view....

Bronze Member

Pensacola, FL USA

Post Number: 20
Just for everyones information..Worldfta is probably the only website of all of these websites that DOES NOT keep your email address and ip address in the database..Once you have registered your email and ip address is deleted and replaced with a generic..so you will get no spam from robot spammers that search bulletin boards for email addresses and you ip address is completely unknown after registering..
How many of the so called ligitimate websites that you belong to do that?

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 7340
I don't believe 1 word of what U said... that site doesn't log IP or store the email addy?....thats 100% BS!...I have been an admin for many years at many sites, and I KNOW better than that!

Bronze Member

Pensacola, FL USA

Post Number: 21
Lk you don't know squat about being an admin..
If you did you would know it's a very simple task to delete this information from the database and replace it..members can verify it by looking in the cp and see what there new email address is..that is the same information that is in the database..and personally I don't give a dam n what you believe..your nothing but a lonely old man troublemaker looking for attention...I feel sorry for you..you're such a louse and looser. Why don't you go find something constuctive to do with your life instead of trying to play mr bigshot on this website..nobody takes what you say seriously here besides your little groupie troublemakers..
I don't have much time to waste here..but I saw your ignorant comment and decided to set you straight...anyone who is a member of worldfta knows this to be true..

Gold Member

Post Number: 7344
U are a scammer!...100%...U are buds with Buddy X and crash huh!....I don't trecommend anybody go to your DN/Bev owned sting site..U are a liar about the IP and email addy not in your database!..

Gold Member

Post Number: 7345
posted at worldfta...EMAIL NOTIFICATION

If you post a new thread, or reply to an existing thread, you can choose to be notified by email when someone else replies to that thread. You can also choose to receive email notifications of new posts in a thread without posting in that thread, by clicking the 'Subscribe to this thread' link displayed in the thread page.

If you choose to stop receiving email notifications from a thread, you can turn off the option by either editing your post, or by unsubscribing from the thread here.

Only registered users may receive email notification, and they can set whether they want to receive email notification by default by editing their options.

Email notification is also referred to as 'Thread Subscription'

Worldfta states here that your email addy is NOT kept in their database, but MIRACOUSLY send emails to your email box, as stated above in therir email notification...U can't send an email to anybody unless u have their email addy STORED!...a little common sense here!

worldfta com
Bronze Member

Pensacola , FL
USA

Post Number: 20
Posted on Saturday, January 27, 2007 - 12:11 am:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Just for everyones information..Worldfta is probably the only website of all of these websites that DOES NOT keep your email address and ip address in the database..

worldfta is a new lying scammer here who has ONLY been here 5 days and is a liar to everyone here...stay away from him and that site...

Silver Member
Username: Satscanner

Beaversbush, Sportsmans P... Great White ...

Post Number: 898
Thanks again for the truth LK.lets see him dispute that.

Silver Member

Post Number: 205
These are all LK Free Zones. Nobody will talk badly to you, guaranteed. Full of helpful members and staff.

It's interesting after doing a Whois, most of the above blocked sites are hosted on the same server..Which is located overseas.. If it's so called safe... WHY! have the owners of the sites paid to have their identity blocked from public view.... They can't be hiding from [Big Brother]. They said it was safe overseas?

I can only think they hiding from the FTA community from fear of public persecution. Because of all the skelton's in the closet.

I can't speak for the rest of the pepople gheypixboi has listed. I can say, I myself have no finacial association with any site I have ever listed.. I have only found them to be friendly and informative.. I have also found them to be free of the scum associated with this hobby.

LK (Warthhog) and the people he runs with are in the business of selling STB's. Most people after spending a little time on a site LK and the bozo crew have listed over and over can see for themselves what the true motivation behind the sites are..

The sites I have posted are sites that don't allow the likes of LK and his scamming cronie crew.

quote:

But newbies don't know any better and are the ones that end up paying the price. All I'm saying is lets not misslead people in false safety when the risks are greater if your home base of operations is in the United States.

You scammers keep saying new sites based in the USA are not safe because of Yada Yada Yada..

Yet you all have posted information such as Dish Keys etc on here.. Knowing Ecoustics is hosted in the USA..

This has placed you at the risk base upon your own claims of how to play it safe.

Your attempts to place fear in the minds of members of the FTA Community with this garbage just shows you have alternitve motifs with your bashing of the new sites and it's nothing but pure garbage.

Gold Member

Post Number: 7378
All these sites ALWAYS have the latest files, bins, how to's, manuals, guides, dish pointing calulators and tips, hardware info, jtag info, newbie and getting started sections, actively moderated with a no troublemakers and no bashing allowed policy.. and are free, and only require a simple free registration...Your email info is kept private, unless U specify differently..and U will be notified via email of any replies to any questions U may ask (or U can shut that feature off, if U like)..and your IP is sacred and never released..

Some of these specialize in particular FTA receivers as noted next to their links..

If U want real info, trouble free, no costs, friendly help, no hassles, latest files and manuals, then use these...these are well established, and have a long history, and are the best known sites throughout the entire DSS community for many years now...

Ecoustics is NOT a Dss site, since is has NO files, no manuals, no guides, little info, no specific categories, and is almost impossible to find anything because every thread here has been allowed to be hijacked (because no mods are active) and the Subject does not relate to the posts within it....also Ecoustics is basically an Electronics site for home audio, television, DVDs, stereo's, and things of that nature, NOT FTA satellite information

So again I highly recommend using ANY of these sites in this first post!....U pick one and use it for fast , friendly info and files, and many of these also have a LIVE chat area what U can get an IMMEDIATE response from a reliable knowlegeable sources!...U will save yourself much time, especially if you are a newbie to this hobby!...and most all also will have the latest keys posted as well, and the keymaster, keyripper, key grabber utility files to download as well....and if plastic is your thing , some also have an area for that as well as FTA..Good Luck and enjoy this hobby!

Final Solution Free To Air:
[link removed] (C00LSAT and All receivers)
DSS Newbies:
[link removed] (Pantecs,all clones and all receivers)
[link removed]

Silver Member

Post Number: 206

It's interesting after doing a Whois, most of the above blocked sites are hosted on the same server..Which is located overseas.. If it's so called safe... WHY! have the owners of the sites paid to have their identity blocked from public view.... They can't be hiding from [Big Brother]. They said it was safe overseas?

I can only think they hiding from the FTA community from fear of public persecution. Because of all the skelton's in the closet.

I can't speak for the rest of the pepople gheypixboi has listed. I can say, I myself have no finacial association with any site I have ever listed.. I have only found them to be friendly and informative.. I have also found them to be free of the scum associated with this hobby.

LK (Warthhog) and the people he runs with are in the business of selling STB's. Most people after spending a little time on a site LK and the bozo crew have listed over and over can see for themselves what the true motivation behind the sites are..

The sites I have posted are sites that don't allow the likes of LK and his scamming cronie crew.

quote:

But newbies don't know any better and are the ones that end up paying the price. All I'm saying is lets not misslead people in false safety when the risks are greater if your home base of operations is in the United States.

You scammers keep saying new sites based in the USA are not safe because of Yada Yada Yada..

Yet you all have posted information such as Dish Keys etc on here.. Knowing Ecoustics is hosted in the USA..

This has placed you at the risk base upon your own claims of how to play it safe.

Your attempts to place fear in the minds of members of the FTA Community with this garbage just shows you have alternitve motifs with your bashing of the new sites and it's nothing but pure garbage.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us