FLOATING FAINT LINES ON ALL LDCS

Username: Cmollica

Staten island, New tork Richmond

Post Number: 1

Hey everyone im new here and have just bought a Samsung 26" lcd. While in the store i noticed that almost all of the tv's had when the screen was dark a very faint black line that seemed to float from the bottom of the lcd to the top. I ask the rep what was that and he said its a known problem with LCD's. He said to fix it you should buy a line conditioner because the power that is going into the lcd might not be clean and the result would be the image issue. Someone also said that a regular power supply can fix this. So i just a power strip on the tv and i still have the floating lines. I get them with dvd, cable tv all using rca cables. I dont know what is going to fix it but i did order a line conditioner just to see if that is the problem. Also what might be causing this is I have the TV on the second floor and the garage door opener is on the first floor, I have a rack system less then 3 feet away that consist of a tuner DVD player and amp. Not sure what to do next if this line conditioner doesn't work.

« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us