DIRECTV TRIPLE LNB DISH SETUP!!!!!!!!!!

Username: Cybermaster

Post Number: 4
Hello friends,
I got a directv triple lnb mounted on a bigoule Dishnetwork dish 1000 like directv dish. I've used directv single lnb dish to get signal from echo 148w, and as a matter of fact, I'm still using it and it works fine. Anyways, I'm trying to get Echostar 110w 119w & 121w. It has four outputs and a built in switch. It is connected to 1 of the 4 outputs to the far right. I do get a pretty strong signal with it but don't know from which satellite. It is pointed exactly in the same direction as my neighbor's dishnetwork dish 1000. I understand that Directv uses echo 110w and 119w just like dish. So, if anyone can help me figure it out, so that I can get signal from echo 110w 119w & 121w, I will strongly appreciate their effort. Please post your kind comments here. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks. Take Care.

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 7247
Its not ever going to happen with that triple DTV phase 3 LNB...U won't even get 110 and 119 (circular LNB's), never mind the 121 (a linear LNB required)...I suggest U read my NUMEROUS previous posts about phase 3 LNB..use the SEARCH feature here or at ANY reputable site..

U need to buy a Superdish for those 3 sats, if U want to keep the 148 as well..
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us