Best fta boxes

Bronze Member
Username: Ebay26

Post Number: 34
what are the best fta boxes with and with out pvr?

thanks

Silver Member
Username: Ke5aqn

Shawnee, OK USA

Post Number: 378
this has been covers today

viewsat is the best

first to work

did not lose channels this week

easy to set up

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 7223
More importantly is WHERE U BUY...do not BUY a CLONE...stay away from Ebay..and use a sponsor at a REPUTABLE DSS site with a DSS forums..

www.efta.us
www.globalwholesalers.biz

Viewsat Ultra is VERY good!...or any Viewsat...they have a proven track record!...good receiver, great software support!...and easy to setup amd use..

Bronze Member
Username: Cable

Post Number: 74
how abt magnum extreme LK is it better then vs ?? lolz hahahahaha

Silver Member
Username: Ryersonresurrected

CANADA Charlatan...

Post Number: 618
Upload

Silver Member
Username: Brucester

Post Number: 151
you can get captive works 600p good support easy to use cost 110 can 99 us great pitcher good epg up to 3 or 4 days it has pip easy to enter keys one bution gets you in to keys(page down)

Gold Member
Username: Prfrmnj

Post Number: 1510
I have to agree with LK but only one thing. While I agree that you should stay away from Ebay, I've been purchasing equipment from a company call SatPros, when I was installing and now just for myself. They do not sell clones and they do have an Ebay store. But this is not how I found them. I found them during one of my trips around the states and later found out they had a store on Ebay. While I recomend buying from them, I have to agree with LK - Stay away from Ebay unless you're willing to take a chance and end up with a cloen.

Silver Member
Username: Big_fat_j

POTTSVILLE, STONEYTOWN GREEN-LAND

Post Number: 285
PRFRMNJ SatPros would be my choice as well.You can find there ph.# in there adds on ebay and avoid ebay compleatly as well.Lowest prices and top equipment and NO CLONES.Unless you want one, they have them too.

Bronze Member
Username: Eatfish111

Post Number: 88
sonicview is my choice all the great features of a viewsat just cheaper not a clone. Supported by VS and 7 day epg.

Gold Member

Post Number: 7280
hey if U guys can vouch for satpro's, thats great...another reputable honest dealer, not selling clones...I only named the 2 above (globalwholesalers and efta) cause that all I have ever used and trusted..and my point is to use reputable dealers and do NOT buy a clone...its not to promote any particular site...the more honest sites, the better..I make NO monies from FTA sites or dealers..

Gold Member

Post Number: 7281
and I recommend using a sponsor at a DSS forums, such as those 2,...so U have recourse, in case there is a problem with the dealer..so again toker and NJ, don't think I'm promoting any particular site for prsonal reasons...only personally know those 2 sites to be honest and sell NO clones..so if U have personal knowledge of good sites then post them....most people have NO clue who is honest or not..thats why there are forums like this...to SHARE! info...not to bash another because they have a different opinion or experience..

Gold Member

Post Number: 1536
I hear ya LK... I only posted to add to your warning about ebay, but if I didn't mention that they do have a store on ebay and I have never had problems with them, I wouldn't be honest about my post! LOL

Of course I'm sure others here will think I'm also spamming SatPros as well. They may even accuse me of making money of them.... LMAO

Gold Member

Post Number: 7283
as U know I'm retired and am financially very well set...I make more than most people do working...my 2 monthly pensions, stocks, and real estate transactions have left me "not hurting" for money, contrary to what Nalin posts about me....so FTA is ONLY 1 of many hobbies of mine, as was DTV years ago... I don't need to be here or post here, and I surely don't need the power trip (had more than I require, when in the military)...I just like the hobby, and dislike scammers, and thieves..and LAZY people..I only try to help based on my experiences and years in this hobby..

Silver Member
Username: Lksuxit

Post Number: 104
Bahhh LOL, I think they are falling in love everyone. Ahhh how cute. So G*y. BTW LK money is the root of all evil, kinda like you. If you don't need to be here, prove it... leave.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1547
So what nick are you staying with? Psycho Mofo or LK Suxit???? Just curious!

Some people will never get it!!!!

Gold Member

Post Number: 7289
don't forget his dsscommunity nick too..and herb toker...and kneegrows too

Silver Member
Username: Big_fat_j

POTTSVILLE, STONEYTOWN GREEN-LAND

Post Number: 288
There goes the parinoia again there LK.
You know you love it.
You know,we all know it.