LK - dsscommunity SUCKS -

Bronze Member
Username: Don507

Post Number: 40
Hi LK,
just for the fun of it I did try "dsscommunity",
the ONE that you PUSH here all the time...
Did you EVER try to download any files????
You really should, because you can't get dick...
0 (zero) NOTHING - it will just FREEZE and do NOTHING...I just waisted my time to register and get loaded with junk mail from your "dsscommunity"
bullshit site...You really suck LK...Just my personal opinion...Maybe some suckers like you for
some UNEXPLAINED reasons???

Silver Member
Username: Ke5aqn

Shawnee, OK USA

Post Number: 370
For a test I went their and download a file. I got the download in a average time and file was 100%.

It must be something on your end.

coming here and bashing a site or a user is not the answer.

Silver Member
Username: Canndy

Www.livefta.com, Www.livefta.com Www.livefta.com

Post Number: 140
LiveFTA is getting great reviews. :-)

Bronze Member

Post Number: 41
LiveFTA, are you paying member???

Silver Member

Post Number: 143
paying member for what?

Silver Member

Shawnee, OK USA

Post Number: 373
Don,

Whats your receiver I can help you by pointing to a forum for it. ( not that one LoL )

Bronze Member

Post Number: 42
paying for NOTHING...

Bronze Member

Post Number: 43
Hi Jay,

DVB PC Card, Pansat 2500, Pansat 2700A,
Pantec 2700AE, Pansat 2700A CLONE, N2 2700...

Silver Member
Username: Bones714

SO.California

Post Number: 197
go to dsstester,com, it's free plus u don't need to sign in. is LK still your pusher? LOL, don't take it(personal) to the heart man. If u don't like any of it, u can either forget about it or wipe yo azz with it.

Silver Member

Shawnee, OK USA

Post Number: 376
http://www.dssevolution.com/index.php

cover all of them and ITS FREE

I have always gotten my bin's their with no trouble at all. lots of how to's and helpfull users. No bashing is tolerated their.

Silver Member

Post Number: 145
this is what livefta likes: total, dssevo, dsstester, cc. :-)

Bronze Member
Username: Elperrodemacao

Post Number: 28
Hello everyone, Is it posible to install 2 pansat in 1 dish with dual LNB? If so, how can I do it? Thanks.

Silver Member
Username: Hawaiian_time

Hawaii

Post Number: 788
If you have a Pansat, not a clone, go to Future-fta to download files and get info. If you have a viewsat, go to Totalfta. If you have other brands...why?

Bronze Member
Username: Senators

Post Number: 68
don dsscommunity works fine man

Silver Member
Username: Poser

FTAPlayGround.NETFTAPlayGroun...

Post Number: 120
[link removed]

Got all files and a lot of guides and helpful people

ALL FREE! FREE! FREE!

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 7215
its obvious here who "don" really is...LOL...another spammmer, knocking dsscommunity while playing dumb about other sites...

Bronze Member

Post Number: 44
LK,

see attachment below IS what I see for the last 10min...LOL...

Upload

Bronze Member

Post Number: 45
LK,

after 15min of waiting (FROZE) I canceled...
it's NOT my DSL (128K) hook-up to blame, it IS the SITE...it relly sucks...I'm sorry, but that's the truth...

Bronze Member
Username: Dry_dent_lure

Post Number: 48
True. After 3 attempts I went somewhere else to get it. It used to be my primary source for downloads, not any more.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 46
ME tooo....

Upload

Gold Member

Post Number: 7226
I've been in and out of dsscommunity all nite, posting new files,and downloading, unzipping, as well to ensure all files are well and NOT corrupted.....there are NO problems there., other than sometimes the server, like many sites now, are slow due to the earthquake 2 weeks ago in Taiwan, which damaged thousands of miles of cables used by servers..

don...the problem is ON your end!

BTW...U want to have an offshore server (like in taiwan)for security reasons..dsscommunity's server is in Hong Kong...sites that are fast, may not be offshore and are at risk..

Bronze Member
Username: Dry_dent_lure

Post Number: 49
Mine kept getting to 22% and then just stalled out. Wouldn't get past that. Left it downloading while I went out but came back to 22%.

Gold Member

Post Number: 7228
Direct link to ALL Pansat bins and 288T

[link removed]

Bronze Member

Post Number: 49
LK,
as much as hate to admit this "inside" PROXY link
does work
[link removed]

It makes me look bad...after all... at the end of the day you look GOOD after all...

Silver Member
Username: Pachacartier

Post Number: 101
dsscommunity SUCKS NOT ONLY THAT lk suckssssssssss too . he keeps bitting on poeple who advertise other sites while ,by far the worst site in fta is dsscommunity . no bs it's the worst. i did mention this before ,and stupid lk get offended . offcourse he get some bucks from those he kiss their asssssssssssssssss. lk is only someone who try to advertise to make commission . go get a life lk

Silver Member

Post Number: 102
lk your attitude and future will be just last year . you will have a big fight and you will say good bye and you will come back with your bs , using an other name.

Bronze Member
Username: Lksuxit

Post Number: 92
Cartier, LK always says he is leaving then never does. He is looking for some sort of moral support, he wants people to need him. The fact of the matter is, a lot of people like you and me are tired of his bashing, insults, threats and general padding of his prescious post count. Nobody here needs him, there are way too many good sites, free of the likes of LK, and his minions. There are a lot of smart people here, they see the childish way he acts, anyone in their right mind wouldn't take his so called advice and go to a site with him on it. Hang in there dude, and don't get drawn into his BS, that is what he wants...more posts for him.

Gold Member
Username: Prfrmnj

Post Number: 1463
LK Suxit - Get a Fuuuucking life. LK is not the only one that advocates for DSS Community. It works and works well. If you don't like what you see then don't go there.

Cartier - You've got some serious problems. I would like nothing more then to see you sitting in the hot seat. Doreen and LK know what I mean. Come and see me some time at work. YOU WILL NOT LIKE WHAT YOU SEE

Bronze Member
Username: Lksuxit

Post Number: 93
PR, I got my life man, and it is not sitting here talking crap to people, like you and your Daddy LK. Mind your own business and keep your nose where it belongs (right near LK's Azz) Dsscom, is not a good site, it has problems and that is just a simple fact. Downloads are not good no matter what you and your man say. People can see this if they go there, and I hope they do, so they will shoot you down too. You and LK are nothing, but about getting paid for blowing this site up with your "reputible" site posts 6 times a day. You are baffleing people with BS, and it is not right, some people don't know any better and by golly, I will do all I can to stop you from that. You said it...nobody will like what they see when they see you at work, especially if you are acting this way. Unprofessional and quite honestly, childish. I hope you own that site, cause if your superiors saw the way you acted outside the house, you would not have a job.

Gold Member

Post Number: 7232
LK suxit...OBVIOUSLY U have NO idea about FTA, the internet , and DSS forums....if U did, U wouldn't be talking absolute 100% garbage, like U ALWAYS do...when U grow up and get a brain, MAYBE U will learn!

BTW...ALL your posts are bashing, and NEVER positive or informational...U must be another jerk I banned from dsscommunity!

Silver Member
Username: Ryersonresurrected

CANADA Charlatan...

Post Number: 596
Upload

Silver Member

CANADA Charlatan...

Post Number: 597
Upload

Username: Enzoho

Post Number: 1
hi. i using the pansat 2700 N2 clone, the clone safe 291 bin is work for my receviers?

Silver Member

Shawnee, OK USA

Post Number: 383
Upload
Upload

Just a suggestion if you want to ask a question not related to this thread's topic.

When you start a new thread more people will see your thread and be able to help you. When you hijack a thread like was done here with the question about a receiver very few will see the question. I for one will not answer questions asked by hijacking a thread. If you start a new thread I will be more than happy to help you.

Silver Member

CANADA Charlatan...

Post Number: 599
Upload

Silver Member
Username: Hawaiian_time

Hawaii

Post Number: 792
Cool ninja animation Ry.

Silver Member
Username: Leon_kookie

Post Number: 104
Ryerson ask L how she likes it

Silver Member

Post Number: 151
lol people have nothing to do or what?

Silver Member

Post Number: 103
LK Suxit you are right about anything you just said. lk the fagoooot want to dominate this site eventough he knows justtttt little about fta. he is assssss kisses. when it comes to the jersy boy

Silver Member

Post Number: 104
LK Suxit you are right about anything you just said. lk the fagoooot want to dominate this site eventough he knows justtttt little about fta. he is assssss kisses. when it comes to the jersy boy

Gold Member

Post Number: 1465
That shows you education! While I won't dignify your childish arguments with a coment I have more education then your entire family will ever have. Lets see I speak four languages, you can even speak one! LMAO...

By the way call your girlfriend, I'm tired of her and want her to leave...

Silver Member

Post Number: 105
PRFRMNJ ANY IDIOT LIKE YOU CAN TALK THE TALK BLA BL BLA BLA BLA SIMPLY CUZE IM NOT IN FRONT OF YOU . U CAN SAY ANYTHING YOU WANT. YOU CAN EVEN CLAIM YOU WILL BE THE GOVERNOR OF NJ. BUT THE FACTS ARE DISAPOINTING. I HAVE BETTER STUUF TO DO AND IF U HAVE LITTLE CHANCE ,IDIOT COME TO MY PLACE IT'S CALLED ROXY IT'S IN TIME SQUARE VERY KNOWS. COME I WILL TREAT YOU CUZ YOU ARE REALLY POOR IN EVERY WAYS.DONT EXPECT AN ANSWER FROM ME IDIOT.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1466
You may want to learn how to speak first. And if you are that dumb to ask to see me in person then you are really retarded...

Oh and if you didn't understand that try this: Mira canto de pendejito cuando quieras me puedes chupar la bola izquierda y hacerme la derecha celosa. Ya tu sabes a lo que me sabe el pingo ya que tu novia me lo chupo y luego te beso con la boca llena de leche!

Gold Member

Post Number: 1467
By the way if you are truly a business owner I'm really curious who filled out your licensing paperwork since you obivously can't read or write!

Gold Member

Post Number: 1468
Just in case you need a dictionary:

http://www.freetranslation.com/

Silver Member

Post Number: 106
FIRST I M NOT HISPANIC BUT I HAVE LOT OF HISPANICS LIKE YOU WORKING IN MY KITCHEN AND THEY ARE VERY DESCENT POEPLE HARD WORKING WONDERFUL. IM GERMAN .YOU WILL NEVER EVER FUCKKKKKING DREAM OF BUISNESS LIKE ME . IM BUISNESS MAN BUT YOU ARE HUSTLER LIVING DAY BY DAY SO FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Gold Member

Post Number: 1469
It is just too easy to get under your skin! By the way, this is how dumb you are if anyone wanted to find you now they know.

You couldn't have what I have if you tried! Go to sleep and kiss you wife good night for me...

Bronze Member
Username: Doreenakadj

Post Number: 93
WOW and WTF .. I am (DJ) from DssCommunity.. if you have been there you will notice all MY uploads!!! I am taking this very personally now !
IF you feel the need to B*TCH , CRY and WHINE about the files posted on the sight .. HERE I AM and BRING IT ON!!!
If you think for one second that I or my other poster friends there put bad or corrupted files on that sight YOU ARE SO OUT OF LINE . You are taking this out on LK and that Is wrong .. Besides i think you all are NUTS... LMAO at the lot of you. Corrupt downloads happen but it doesn't mean that the person that uploaded the files put up bad files at all ... As for your slow downloading speeds go .. Its not the sites fault ,its you internet connection you stupid sh*ts!! Go cry in the playroom and think about growing up why don't you. AND STFU

Bronze Member
Username: Da_one

Post Number: 19
FU*CKING GERMANS
IMMIGRANTS TOO AREN'T THEY

Gold Member

Post Number: 1471
So you actually own this? What type of restaurant is this?????

Roxy Delicatessen ($$$$)
Delis, Diners & Coffee Shops

1565 Broadway, New York 10036
Btwn 46th & 47th St

Phone: 212-921-3333
Fax: 212-921-0999

Upload

I'll send the Deputy to see you! LMAO

Gold Member

Post Number: 7248
Just an update about dsscommunity and its server, for those that use it..

as U most know, the earthquake damaged many communication lines, 2 weeks ago in Taiwain, disrupting many sites, including dsscommunity..

some people have experienced NO problems getting into the site and haven't had any impact...it all depends where U live , and how the server has been routed to your specific location and provider..

others, like myself have seen a noticeably difference...pages open very slowly or hard to even enter, especially at heavy traffic times..McSunny and myself have provided a free proxy link many times here to use for faster pages etc..

latest news is that some of the fiber pipes have been repaired already, and all should be repaired/replaced by end of week or sooner...when this is completed, there will be a HUGE improvement from ever before...server will be able to handle twice the traffic with much more bandwidth....so sometimes some good comes out of the bad..

BTW...I myself have noticed an improvement the past couple days, so be patient, all will be better than ever, very soon..

Bronze Member

Post Number: 94
LK you don't have to explain to these idiots about the earthquake.. All they will do is blame you for that too.. Let them go somewhere else to get the NEEDED bins so their stupid receivers will run. Don't waist your time on them. We know what we are doing and that's all that matters . NOT their ignorants!!! Here you need a bin that works so badly go here .... [link removed] download all you want.

Silver Member

Post Number: 109
GREAT New Site....LK FREE ZONE

[link removed]

Silver Member

Post Number: 107
PRFRMNJ it was nice advertisment belive it or not lot of poeple from fta wannna visit . see poor fa*g you have no life your time worth nothing . you are wasting your. cuz simply u have nothing to do in your life other than fta.
UNKNOWN : if u wanna insult someone as immigrant it's gonna be you cuz i bet my life you are illegal in this country.

becuz of germans you fat assssssssssssss, you are watching fta. so shut the fuccccccck up.

Silver Member

CANADA Charlatan...

Post Number: 609
Posted by Beth on 01/08/2007
Roxy's
Definitely NOT worth the price

I dined at the Roxy Deli when a bunch of my friends and I took a day trip to NY. We stopped in for a deliscious dessert, which turned out to be not so deliscious. We were seated at the booth on the main floor. It was filthy. The ketchup was busting out of the bottle, and the bottle looked like its been reused too many times. The table was sticky and dirty as well. In our menu we got a half eaten cookie which fell out on the table. There were things floating in our water. Never have I gone to a restaurant where I had to drink my own bottled water. So we finally ordered the dessert. Most of us got the cheese cake, which was like $12 a pop, if not more. And it costs to share something. SO the waiter brough us our food. The cheesecake was so warm that I didnt even feel like eating it any more. It was practically melting. And it looked like someone dug into it before I did since the tip looked like it had fork prints in it. Overall from my personal experiance I wouldn't recommend it. Its not worth the price.

What time is Roxy's open 'till?

Gold Member

Post Number: 1477
Cartier - If you are who you state you are then you already know me! And by the way Don't take credit for what you didn't do. Germans and FTA? Please get an education before you start stating facts you don't know about. And by the way, You are now on the ignore list. Not because you are a waste of time (which you are), but because you are really ignorant...

Silver Member

Post Number: 108
ryerson you are absoulutly right . when it copmes to food it stinks like lk . the service suckssssssss. it;s not clean . the food is made out of cans nothing is fresh there.
if u wanna have nice cheescake . they are plenty of places to go to. nevr go to time square for anything other than just pictures and walk that's all. but it's buisness that pays millions a year. ,

Silver Member

Post Number: 109
PRFRMNJ go take some classes in writting

Silver Member

Post Number: 134
Biggest Safest FTA Site on the net...

Curious Contraptions Community:
http://www.curious-contraptions.com/forums/ (All receivers)

Gold Member

Post Number: 7272
DEFINITELY NOT THE BIGGEST (95K)...hell dsscommunity.c*om and dsscentral.ne*t were BIGGER than them before it crashed in October, but is building up again quickly..al7bar is over TWICE the size! (250,000 members)...FutureFTA is twice the size...hashhu is MUCH larger...and totalfta is as big as CCc...so U should know what U are talking about before U post...CCc is reputable, but NOT the Biggest site by no means!..

Silver Member

Post Number: 112
lk go fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk yourself and say hi to your fagooooooooooooooot friend here. all you do is the talk where the fackkkkkkk were you when we were down for 5 mounths . you changed your name to start a fresh. fuuuuuuuuck youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu . and no more me fat assssssss. tell me u stupid , all the discussion in this site is about you and personal stuff not fta . you can stay fagotttt here and have your friend to leak their moma pussyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy . loosers

by the way im not german fuccccccccck you and german and fuuuuuuuuuuck youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu jersy boy . your sister is like cow she fuuuuuuuck while you are watching fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkk youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu alllllllllllllllllllllllllll
viva korea

Silver Member
Username: Satscanner

Beaversbush, Sportsmans P... Great White ...

Post Number: 851
catier,time for the BLUE pills again,see what happens when your not taking them?

Silver Member
Username: Crazy_greek

Post Number: 465

Hey SS
Are you all right,I haven't seen you
around.Are you sick? If you are,you
are a very nice person to take the time to
come out to tell cartier to take his pills.
God Bless You.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1555
Cartier is just pissed because I called his bluff... He claimed to own a restaurant for which I actually know the owner...

Bronze Member

Post Number: 95
cartier do you sttuuuddeerr much or are handycaped and cant controle you fingers on the key board lol . its either that or you are just plan down right FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKed up.

Silver Member

Post Number: 113
PRFRMNJ who is the owner . go ahead tell us who is the owner mister smart who knows everything . ok . ypou dont even chgange your underwearrrrrrrrrrrrrr for a week . you are from new jersey who dont know a fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk so stop your bs and bla bla go have a life do something. if u keep coming here you will understand one day that the caravane pass and the dogs barke

Silver Member

Post Number: 114
doreen i like to type when im fuckkkking your sister actually she is the one who types she love getting fuckkkkkked while reading about her brother in dss

Silver Member
Username: Satscanner

Beaversbush, Sportsmans P... Great White ...

Post Number: 852
hey, kavin,...I think it was Doreen or her friend Jenn that crashed my pc,thery are smart and very tricky those girls.still a few issues with it but aleast its running.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us