FTAPlayGround.NETFTAPlayGroun...

Post Number: 122
All Pansat Models are released.
Pansat clones as well:

http://www.ftaplayground.net

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 7216
spammers!....all sites have had those and tons of other files...I recommend ESTABLISHED REPUTABLE KNOWN sites with a great history!

Silver Member
Username: Psychomofo

Post Number: 102
Mind your own business LK.

Bronze Member
Username: Mkvl1490

Post Number: 82
i just reset my box from gettin da new bin but can someone tell me what the echos is please

Gold Member

Post Number: 7217
MOFO...just who the fukck are U?....watching out for spammers like U, is my business!...whats your business, other than spamming and misleading newbies?

Silver Member

Post Number: 103
OMG, you have problems LK. I am not going to get into it with you. I know that is what you want, just like you do with everyone else who posts a link on this board. I'm just trying to save people here from your cussing and insults.

Gold Member

Post Number: 7229
U are a psycho...just look at your nick!...and U say I have problems!....LOL....look at yourself...U are a wacko scammer/spammer

Bronze Member
Username: Mkvl1490

Post Number: 83
oh nobody gonna help me lk

Bronze Member
Username: Newmen

Montral, Quebec Canada

Post Number: 15
The 288 Bin dont work on my Pansat 2500A, when i download the bin in to the recever, the recever freez on 'on'!!!!

Bronze Member

Montral, Quebec Canada

Post Number: 16
can someone tel me what i have to do???

Silver Member

Post Number: 104
Hey Newmen, just go to a reputible site like [link removed] and they can answer all your questions there. This is not a good site for that because of bashers like LK. They are actually helpful and not hurtful there.

Gold Member
Username: Prfrmnj

Post Number: 1464
SPAMER! GO HOME. You've not earned respect and I would never endorse you site. You've got issues.

Silver Member

Post Number: 106
PR/ LK yeah OK, whatever you say. So dumb, you think people can't see through you? I won't get sucked into your name calling. This is a respectable site built by the mods at Al7bar, not like the ones you push, we don't allow people like you there. [link removed] If you don't want to get treated bad by LK and PRFRMNJ.

Gold Member

Post Number: 7233
Newman...upload the factory 222 or 224 bin, then the 288 bin..

mak...echo = Echostar who owns Dishnetwork (DN) TV, and each DN satellite has an "echo" # , which U can see at www.lyngsat.com...

for example..
echo 3 = 61.5 W satelite
7 = 119 sat
8.10 = 110 sat
etc..

Bronze Member

Montral, Quebec Canada

Post Number: 19
Thinks LK

Gold Member

Post Number: 7235
yor walcume..

Silver Member

Post Number: 109
Any word on a new Blue Jay 2 file? Any help is appreciated.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1470
Psycho Mofo - Why don't you go to the site you keep spamming here for help? Isn't that what you were telling others to do?

Silver Member

Post Number: 110
PRFRMNJ, why don't you answer the question, if you have the answer...if not kindly keep your smartazz comments to yourself.

Gold Member

Post Number: 7255
NJ...has a VERY valid point...thats NOT a smartazz answer, but yours is!...in fact I was thinking the same way as NJ...

U come here spamming a new UNKNOWN site, defending it, promoting it, bragging about it and how respectable it is, then U attack anybody who asks questions about it or recommends using LONG ESTABLISHED sites...but then U comeback here and ask if anybody here has any information or a file!

I say , use the site U spammed and promoted here so much, since its so Great according to U..they should already have that file or info available, if its so respected and great!

and since U will NOT admit your obvious self contradictions, I'm sure U will now bash me too...thats what simple minded people do when they don't have an explanation for their OWN contradictory actions!

Silver Member
Username: Leon_kookie

Post Number: 105
Great New Site....LK FREE ZONE

www.FreedomFTA.com

Silver Member

Post Number: 111
LK, I am not one to bash, I will leave that to you and LKsuxit. Spamming is what you do with your list. I am simply informing members here of a good fta site. If you do not have the answer to my question, why post anything? If you do not know, simply don't post. You're the man right? Help me out with the Blue Jay file, it is a legitimate question, and obviously there is not a whole lot of talk about this particular box, thus the post.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1474
I would give you the link for help on that issue, but then I would hear it from you that I'm spamming as well! So instead you should probably go to the other site being posted all over the place. Maybe then can help you there.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1475
BTW - Why did you highjack the thread? Start a new thread about the Blue Jay and maybe others with info on that can help...

Gold Member

Post Number: 1476
BTW - the last file to come out for it was 11/7/06.

Bronze Member
Username: Lksuxit

Post Number: 99
You and LK are soooo much alike PR, I wonder why. So stupid. This was my thread to begin with dikhead, how can I hijack my own thread? If you read the posts in this thread you would see the situation with the needed file, obviously Blue Jay is not a heavily supported stb, if you have the link to the file give it up, if you don't you are being childish and most likely do not have it in the first place. Thanks a bunch for helping me bump my post up to the top so much, I appreciate it, it makes it easy to find.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1537
LK Suxit - You highjacked your own thread and then call my a dikhead? How stupid can you be. At least we know now that you are also psycho mofo and as far as I'm concerned, you can find the file yourself. After the bashing and you want me to help you? You are about a worthless piece of -- Okay, not even you can get under my skin. Have a nice day!

Bronze Member
Username: Alibaba_can

Post Number: 30
Hi
What is the difference betwwen Pansat 2500 and pansat 2500A and if i have 2500A where were can i find the safest bin file for it
Thank you

Gold Member

Post Number: 1569
Ali - if you have an original pansat go to FutureFTA. That's where BL posts his bins. I would probably stay with 287 for the time being since 288 has not been fully tested and has some gliches. If you have a clone then I suggest you go to either dsstesters, dsscommunity or al7bar to get Chancy's bin.

Silver Member
Username: Satscanner

Beaversbush, Sportsmans P... Great White ...

Post Number: 853
PRFMRNJ, you are a very observant and intellegent person,nothing gets by you,you read between the lines and bring things to my attention which I have missed.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us