DN Sends Threatening Letters to FTA Users - Must Read

Silver Member
Username: Poser

FTAPlayGround.NETFTAPlayGroun...

Post Number: 119
I urge everyone to read this as this aplies to anyone and everyone running fta. DN is going to play like dave, letters are being sent, You need to read this.

Check here:

http://www.ftaplayground.net/forum/satellite-testing-news/7794-has-begun-dishnet -s-i-letter.html

This link shows a letter sent from DN to an individual who purchased a captive works receiver.
MUST READ!!!

Bronze Member
Username: Rockyloc

Post Number: 15
hey can you post the letter here, because i am not a member of your site.

Silver Member
Username: Ke5aqn

Shawnee, OK USA

Post Number: 364
Here

Upload

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 7206
How do U know that letter wasn't sent for purchasing a modified iso programmer or modified T911 loader etc...or even a DN sub sharing package..I don't believe DN is sending letters to FTA owners, just because they bought a LEGAL FTA receiver!...unless they bought a PRE -Programmed FTA receiver (which some dealers have sold)and got busted with shipping records from the busted site..

That letter makes absolutely NO sense to anyone who bought ONLY a LEGAL non programmed FTA receiver!!!...somerthing is fishy about that letter...either the source, or reason is bogus!

Bronze Member
Username: Cntrlaltdel

Post Number: 81
/\ Yup, agree

Kinda gives you the sense FTA's winning the war... and now they're trying to shame/scare people into paying for it.

Gold Member
Username: Prfrmnj

Post Number: 1458
Well lets see, I've been a DN customer for over 5 years and have yet to receive a letter from them. So this letter was sent to a specific person for a specific reason. This is not being sent to their customers in general.

Silver Member

Post Number: 121
NO it's not sent to everyone and it's not sent to all their customers.
the person who received this letter consulted a few big names in the community and told them he recently purchased a CW. Of course he was advised not to respond to it.

John I didn't know how to attach images here.
Also you can register there, It's good site.

Gold Member

Post Number: 7214
U have made this staement and thread..

Thread: DN Sends Threatening Letters to FTA Users - Must Read

I say that's BS...FTA has NOTHING to do with ANYBODY receiving letters from Dishnet/Echostar!...unless a site got popped selling preprogrammed FTA receivers, and were stupid enough to leave their shipping lists hanging around!!...its that simple, regarding FTA!

Silver Member

Post Number: 123
LK call it BS or whatever you like. You always think what others say is BS anyway Just you know everything.

I never made anything up:
Here's the same thread on TOTALFTA posted by TheDssGuy:

http://totalfta.com/showthread.php?t=34635

It is also on some other sites.

Gold Member

Post Number: 7218
TDG is BS too!...I don't care whats posted on ANY site...anybody with common sense, knows better...U cannot be be charged with illegal acts or violations of ANY laws unless, there is proof or 100% proof of INTENT to commit a violation..and in civil suits, DN needs to PROVE that is "MOST LIKELY" that U have made a violation of the law...Ownership of a Legal FTA receiver is NO PROOF at all!

Owning an unmodified FTA receiver is 100% legal!...so there's more to this than what U know or are posting!

Gold Member

Post Number: 7219
TDG is BS too!...I don't care whats posted on ANY site...anybody with common sense, knows better...U cannot be be charged with illegal acts or violations of ANY laws unless, there is proof or 100% proof of INTENT to commit a violation..and in civil suits, DN needs to PROVE that is "MOST LIKELY" that U have made a violation of the law...Ownership of a Legal FTA receiver is NO PROOF at all!

Owning an unmodified FTA receiver is 100% legal!...so there's more to this than what U know or are posting!

If there really is authentic letters like this DUE TO FTA OWNERSHIP, then DN is blowing smoke up peoples azz hoping they'll roll over and fess up!...and somebody had to already roll over and give up their shipping lists..but any pea brain knows better!

Gold Member

Post Number: 7220
If U read the thread...even TDG and eveybody agrees with me...this is just BS, a fishing expedition!...NO NEED TO WORRY!

also was mentioned was that an ex girlfriend notified DN probablyt about boyfriend using FTA to hack Dishnet!...and its was ONLY 1 person out of about 5 million who are using FTA!...so poser stop your BS here...trying to imply otherwise!

Bronze Member
Username: Labait

Edmonton, Alberta Canada

Post Number: 70
sorry. I agree with LK. common sense tells us that you can not get a letter telling you to stop using something LEGAL. unless its been altered and they know about it in a illegal matter

Gold Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 1311
Many sites carry ads of dealers selling FTA.

Silver Member

Post Number: 124
Yes I totally agree. they can not charge you with anything if you buy FTA, how you use it is the important part. Back in the dave days same thing happend, dave started sending similar letters even though they didn't have a solid proof but dumb a*ss people got scared and responded to the letters and that was used against them in court. No one is saying you'll be in sh*it if you are using FTA, This is only posted to let everyone know that if and when you get one of these (which is all probability can happen) best is not to respond.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1316
I would add to Poser posing's comments by saying that in such an event, it would be prudent to load the factory BIN into your receiver and suffer it out for a while.

Gold Member

Post Number: 7231
Poser...U should have stated that in your FIRST post, if that is what the entire purpose/intent was of this thread!...instead of scaring newbies, educate them!...your first post, especially the subject of thread (Must READ) was very misleading..

well at least FINALLY, the truth , is out!

Gold Member

Post Number: 1324
In his first post Poser was just asking you all to read what was happening. Many others took a more serious view and started bashing Poser for no reason. Why don't you read Poser's first post again?
The problem is that there are people here who just want to bash posters instead of helping.

Gold Member

Post Number: 7234
Nalin...I can read...back off ...too early for your sh*it!

he was NOT "just asking"...LOL..."MUST READ" is not "just asking"!

"this aplies to anyone and everyone running fta"....also is NOT true!...his proof and posted link, applied to ONLY 1 person, NOT all FTA owners!

MY posts cleared poser's post all up and identified the truth and reality of the situation... your posts ONLY aggravate, and lend credence to an implied untruth..

so nalin....STFU, and leave me alone...U are an argumentative frustated woman who needs a good man!...

Gold Member

Post Number: 1325
LK: SHUP UP. You can't read and you don't understand English. I told you to go to your doctor and get treatment. Leave people alone with their questions and give proper answers to ones you can answer, otherwise SHUP UP. You are ruining almost all threads.

Gold Member

Post Number: 7239
Listen U fricking immigrant...back off!...U are the problem here, U are a little bich who needs a punch in the mouth!...little mo!

Bronze Member
Username: Cable

Post Number: 73
hahahahahah lolz good one LK

Silver Member
Username: Ryersonresurrected

CANADA Charlatan...

Post Number: 598
Upload

Silver Member
Username: Canndy

Www.livefta.com, Www.livefta.com Www.livefta.com

Post Number: 150
LOL

Gold Member

Post Number: 1328
LK: The red Indians call you unwanted immigrants.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1329
Gosh Ryerson, you ARE gutsy.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1333
Waiting for reply from BEV!

Silver Member
Username: Ryersonresurrected

CANADA Charlatan...

Post Number: 614
Upload

Gold Member

Post Number: 1353
Ryerson: Is BEV tyoping a short reply or a Summons for you to appear in court?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us