Soniview sv-1000 universal remote control

Silver Member
Username: Bones714

SO.California

Post Number: 193
I have a sonicview stb and want to use the universal remote control for my olevia flat screen t.v but doesn't have any codes for the new t.v. does anyone have any clues bout programming these newer released t.v.? any special codes?

Silver Member
Username: Albino_midget

Post Number: 394
Q: I want to use my universal remote control with the Olevia LCD TV, what is the code for the universal remote control?

A: Universal remote control manufacturers specify different code for the various television brands out there. Please check with the manufacturer's list for codes listed under RCA, YAMAHA, LG, or Philips televisions. Any code listed under the RCA, YAMAHA, LG, or Philips will work.

http://www.syntaxgroups.com/products/faqs.html

Silver Member

SO.California

Post Number: 194
Albino, good looking out bro

Silver Member

SO.California

Post Number: 195
now that i have the info up top,
does anyone know how to program a universal remote control? the user's manual doesn't have any specific instructions, all there is are codes for tvs,dvds,&rca's. i tried pressing tv-enter 3 digit code-then enter tv again-then power but no luck.

Bronze Member
Username: Ouchi_collashi

Post Number: 75
The codes for either LG or phillips should work (I think it's LG). I think LG makes the glass for the Olevia.

Silver Member
Username: Albino_midget

Post Number: 396
How to Program the Sonicview Remote

Manually Enter the Code:
Press the button of the device you are trying to use (TV, DVD, etc..)
Hold the button of the selected device while also holding OK until it stays lit.
Enter the Universal code (found in the back of the user manual) and press the OK button. That will be followed by (3 blinks) to confirm that you did it correctly. That's It.

Auto Code Detection:
Press the button of the device you are trying to use (TV, DVD, etc..)
Hold the button of the selected device while also holding OK until it stays lit.
Turn ON the selected device, and press the CH-UP or CH-DOWN button till the selected device turns OFF. As soon as the device turns OFF, press the OK button to lock the code in and you will see (3 blinks) to confirm the device is programed

http://www.totalfta.com/showthread.php?t=25982
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us