What can I expect from BEV?

Silver Member
Username: Machedonul

Post Number: 135
Hi, i am currently aimed for dish 110, dish 119 and TK5 97.0 West (Globecast)
i'm seeing that a lot of people have BEV and are extremely happy with it; im considering adding it to my whole setup...i have tons of PPV's, premium channels, p0rn, sports etc

what can i expect from BEV as far as good channels that I will not get from DN? one thing that attracts me is the NBA package; besides that, what else does it have over DN?

thanks fellas

Silver Member
Username: Hanz

Post Number: 183
Isn't NBA package's channels mainly spotbeamed to specific areas?

Silver Member

Post Number: 136
to be honest i dont even know, since i dont have it...but for someone that has DN, is it even worth it to add BEV? for me, the NBA package (if it indeed works) is a good enough reason for me to have BEV...any more soccer channels than DN?

Silver Member
Username: Hanz

Post Number: 185
Well I can't tell you andrew, since I only have DN. You might want to search for a Bev channel list or something? But as for DN, I'd say it's always been good. Cricket is showing. I don't think there's any soccer channels for DN. There is a tennis channel though which has shown some of the big tournaments like Monte Carlo Masters Series last year which ESPN doesn't pick up.

Username: Vhl71

Post Number: 9
ch 149 on DN...Fox soccer channel...covers pretty much all the soccer you can handle!!

Silver Member

Post Number: 139
i currently have ESPN deportes, Setanta (now it's not working but im still hoping clobecast with work on my pansat sometime in the future), GOLTV, fox soccer channel (english) and fox soccer channel (espanol)...so i have soooo much soccer now :-)

Username: Francodeman

Post Number: 8
Hey Andrew. I have 91 in the north and 110 and 119 in the south. Bev has the same content as DN and Dish has a better sport package. I only have it (bev)for the local content. Stick with Dick net and forget about Beverly

Silver Member

Post Number: 142
sounds like a fair answer francodeman, thanks

do you get the nba season package?

Silver Member
Username: Bones714

SO.California

Post Number: 196
andrew, there's a possibility that it could be your receiver. I have a sonicview 1000 in my bedroom, still getting all channels including,MSG,Altidud,SKDL, & 3 NBAtv channels plus almost all of the foxsport channels which have games on every night. I also have a pansat 2500 in the living room, not as much channels as the sonicview receiver.

Silver Member

Post Number: 143
kingfish, i dont have BEV, so i dont expect to see the nba season package...i was asking ppl that do have BEV, if they are able to see all the NBA games....i also catch MSG and all the other ones you listed... :-)

thanks

Username: Francodeman

Post Number: 9
Andrew. Yeah I have NBA but now that Beverly is down, I'm watching all games on Dicknet. If Bev is playing with Hienz 57, then It'll be some time before I get 91 back. I'm running an Ariza Xtreme so my bins come later than other FTA's

Username: Christian_pirate

Heaven

Post Number: 10
Number one reason to get Bell is....TVland Canada gets you the Forest Rangers.Probably the finest program ever.

That alone is enough reason to get Bell.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us