Cw600pv1.31 01-19-2007 MAP 57 ADDED

Silver Member
Username: Abj

Post Number: 420
Cw600pv1.31 01-19-2007

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-added map57 call, all the bev venus and ppvs and dish international channels are up and running
-modified scanning for faster speed for dish and bev.
-added new satellite list (factory default is needed to get the new list of satellites).

http://www.dssrookie.com/forums/b-font-color-cd2626-cw-600-premium-files-font-b/ cw600pv1-31-01-19-2007-map-57-added-118035.html

Silver Member
Username: Hanz

Post Number: 176
Uh...in english please, justice? LOL! So what does this mean to FTA users?

Silver Member
Username: Hanz

Post Number: 177
Oh ok, I see.

Silver Member
Username: Edenman

Post Number: 229
Good show CW!

Silver Member
Username: Abj

Post Number: 421
Losing channels?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well folks, it looks like Bev is using MAP57 calls again for P orn, and Dishnet maybe testing it again on 61.5 and 148 on the foreign programming. If you have an aux card and wish to view these channels, now is the time to pull it out & dust it off (use at your own risk). Reports of Xtremeview and koolsat working again using the aux card solution. Sonicview and Viewsat appear to be unaffected.. Reports now that Pansat was also unaffected.. Some of the cardless emu's aren't emulating the card as well as others and MAP calls may not be included, thus channels are going down. If your setup is going down, please report it here. This is for BEV p orn or Dishnet 61.5 foreign programming only so far..

Bronze Member
Username: Crazy416

Post Number: 12
i've lost some indian dn channels with fortec star lifetime ultra. Anyone knows if only the adult channels on BEV are affected and the international ones are working as of now?

Silver Member
Username: Brucester

Post Number: 141
all channels are working but play b on my cw600p good work team cw on bev nimiq1 91w it was fast this time good work

Silver Member
Username: Brucester

Post Number: 142
dani at lunch time i lost lots of channels international and sum local but with new bin 131 for cw600p is working good so far the only channel im not geting is the playb but venus is working all 10 or 11 have fun all

Silver Member

Post Number: 230
Yup, working great. Thanks CW! and that WAS fast!

Silver Member
Username: Lebrimal

Post Number: 106
I love my CW premium...

Username: Roms007

Post Number: 1
as of 750 pm est both my P 2500a and cs 5000 are down zero channels :-(

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 7200
coo*lsat and extremeview with plastic are up

Silver Member
Username: Juancho

Superior Lake, Northwestern... Canada

Post Number: 395
I don't why, but I don't have the problems that the ppl are talking about sats.110 and 119. clones 2500 bin 286T and VSX 061213X. all chan.+ key autorolling OK.

Silver Member

Post Number: 238
Ayone else having trouble with messed up epg, icon loss? Wont sort SID now. No biggie its all there and working w/autoroll
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us