SET UP HELP PLEASE !!

Bronze Member
Username: Plutoman

Post Number: 18

I have 5 lnbs connected to a diseq , i have two receivers. What type of aswitch i can use to split the signal to two receivers after the diseq and watch different programs on both receivers. Is a satellite splitter will do the job ? Help would be much appreciated.
}

Gold Member
Username: Prfrmnj

Post Number: 1410
5 LNB? Standard DISEcQ only has 4 inputs! If you have dual LNB's all you need is another DISEcQ switch 4X1 or get a DISEcQ 4X2 if you only have single LNBs

Bronze Member

Post Number: 19
yes, P, i have 5 lnbs, but two are connected to a 22khz switch and then to one input of the diseq.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1412
What exactly is your setup? Are you running DishPro LNB's? If so which one? What receiver?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 20
I am using 5 single lnbs. 2 on one dish (97 & 110) and the other three on three different dishes.I used to have only one receiver (pansat 2500), i bought a cap.works premium. so i want to split the signal to both receivers after the diseq.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 21
can LK or someone help me with this.
appreciated.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1425
Pluto - if this setup was working for you before, then I would suggest to get dual LNB's and run the second line the same way you have the first one now.

You cannot split the signal to two receivers using your current setup and the only switch I know that you could use would be a SW64 which is not FTA friendly and won't work with most receivers.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us