Fansat 2500A setup help plz

Username: Thehype2049

Post Number: 1
Alright im new to this so i need a little help. I just got a Fansat 2500A (Pansat clone i presume) and i need to start learning about keys , how to add channels and which satellites to use. Basically im a beginner. Could anybody point me to some area's for help on learning about all this stuff and how to setup my receiver. Thank you.

Gold Member
Username: Prfrmnj

Post Number: 1319
Yes - Go to any of the sites listed under the thread "Reputable DSS Sites" register and go to the Newbie areas where you'll find all kinds of instructional manuals and how to's. You can also look around to the questions and answers posted here. Basically, you'll need to read some to understand how this works and then when you can't figure something out, ask the question. We will be more then happy to help once you've done your part

Silver Member
Username: Ke5aqn

Shawnee, OK USA

Post Number: 303
from what i just found on google on fansat 2700 its a pansat 2700 clone. you need a clone safe pansat 2700 bin http://www.dssevolution.com has a nice pansat section with all you need to help ya..

Gold Member
Username: Prfrmnj

Post Number: 1322
Future-FTA is the home site for Pansat and have all bins there (including clone safe bins) for pansat clones.

Silver Member
Username: Ke5aqn

Shawnee, OK USA

Post Number: 305
Yes I should have pointed him to Future-FTA as well thanks PRFRMNJ
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us