287T

Bronze Member
Username: Mississauga

Post Number: 34
I am curently using 285T and it is working ok. Any benefit by changing to 287T? Any suggestions?

Silver Member
Username: Satscanner

Beaversbush, Sportsmans P... Great White ...

Post Number: 676
Just read the the new bin thread and decide for yourself.

Bronze Member
Username: Ameen

Post Number: 33
Hey Guys, I have 2 dishs working just fine on one viewsat xtreme receiver, one for 61.5 and working fine and the other is for 110 working fine as well but I have problem with 110 which is no guide for the channels all says no information despite 61.5 does! is there any solution since i am like a blind do not know what movies or program are on, please help!

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 6921
shaheen..what does your post have to do with bin 287T? (this thread's SUBJECT)...another crack user is here!

Bronze Member
Username: Poser

FTAPlayGround.NETFTAPlayGroun...

Post Number: 92
I have seen reports of 287t killing some boxes,
use at ur own risk and have jtag ready,

Bronze Member
Username: Mississauga

Post Number: 35
Thanks Poser. That is the kind of feedback I was looking for

Silver Member
Username: Letmeon

Post Number: 118
Yes, I wait also.
when a new bin comes out, I sit back and look at
the comments of other people who have tried it.
if good comments, then I install it.
That is why I am not going to Vista just yet!!!!

Gold Member

Post Number: 6947
There is some bogus harmul 287T files floating around, as there always is whenever any new bin is released!...thats another reason why I recommend using a REPUTABLE site!...I personally got the 287T bin myself from chancysand, who created the bin....and I ALWAYS do!...its posted at www.dsscommunity.c*om/forums ...we check out all the files before we post..

Bronze Member
Username: South2

Post Number: 16
I loaded 287T from www.totalfta.com. Working fine so far.

Silver Member
Username: Hanz

Post Number: 166
But the 286T is working fine too. And has been for a long time.

Silver Member
Username: Tetuscosmicus

Post Number: 554
===BIN 287t===
http://z21.zupload.com/download.php?file=getfile&filepath=21480
click en donwload file end redy===

Gold Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 1173
BIN 287T works fine. I do not usually jump and say "me too" when a new BIN is announced, but if you have 285T or earlier BIN you should change to 287T. Even comparing with 286T, there is an improvement in autoroll.
Shaheen: your problem might be the EPG - it is available on 119W and not on 110W.

Gold Member

Post Number: 6995
I remember a time when Nalin INIATIATED a beef with PRFRMNJ because NJ recommended to a newbie to upgrade to a newer bin (for practice loading purposes), even though this newbie like Ranjeet stated, that his older bin was working and autorolling fine!

Don't U remember that everybody?...I know PRFRMNJ does!...Nalin slammed and tried to bash NJ hard too, for suggesting uploading to a new bin when the old bin was working and rolling fine!

Obviously Nalin just likes to post and bash people, hear herself talk, while posting contradictory posts!

BTW...the 287T has NO improvemnet over the 286T, except the autoroll temp problem was fixed..so u just contradicted your previous arguments against NJ for recommending the same...but at least he had a better reason than you!...yours is non existent!

Gold Member
Username: Prfrmnj

Post Number: 1162
LK - Go figure! Not to mention, I stated in that post very clearly "Only if you feel comfortable doing this" being that it was working with the old bin. It's amazing how things change from night to day...

Going back to the original question: I personally don't know if 285t is rolling keys. I do know 268t is, but every now and then will take longer or won't roll at all. I would read up on flashing proceedures and flash the unit with the new 287t. But get it from a reputable site. I know I'm repeating LK, but it cannot be stressed enough.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1177
Tests done on Pansat clone - Pantec.
284T: Tested lately. Rolls only occasionally. Great difficulty in putting keys manually with autoroll off. It used to be very good at accepting manual keys - now not.
285T: same as 284T
286T: Tested lately. Rolls MOST of the time, but occasionally will not roll. Unable to test manual input yet, but once (about two days ago - it was OK.)
287T: So far rolls OK. Manual input of keys not tested yet.
The reason for recommending change to 287T is very clear. In the past, till about two weeks ago, manual input of keys was accepted nicely on BINs 284T,285T. Therefore, in the past, if you were happy with your BIN and were happy to input keys, it was OK to leave things well alone.
Now, however, a new problem has cropped up. On the older BINs, manual input of keys is becoming much more tedious and unrealiable. 286T seems to be going the same way as 284T. It seems therefore, prudent to change to 287T.
LK: Your stupidity and sometimes ignorance shows up every time you post. So keep on posting. Some people will find it humerous. Some will learn profanity from the great professor of profanity in this forum.
QED

Gold Member

Post Number: 7000
Nalin stated..."On the older BINs, manual input of keys is becoming much more tedious and unrealiable"

Nalin, put down the crack pipe!...U are high!....LMAO

Inputting the keys hasn't changed!...old bin or new bin!..it doesn't matter!....quit copying BS posts U find written by some tard!

Bronze Member
Username: Antiscums

Post Number: 17
Happy 7000th birthday LK
I always stick my neck 4 UUpload

Silver Member
Username: Edenman

Post Number: 204
7000, awesome LK!

Gold Member

Post Number: 1178
LK: You were soldier shooting at real and imaginary enyies in Afghanistan. The paranoia stays.
I am a scientist doing the best testing I can do with the limited tools available. I will agree to any properly done testing that contradicts me. I have no reason to accept your dogmatic statements.
When you shoot at me you are shooting at a phantom enemy. You real enemy is your incomplete knowledge, inability to learn from others and lack of humility.

Gold Member

Post Number: 7005
I get the boooby prize for 7000...stuck with Nalin's contadictory copycat ignorant postings!...she's a figment of her own imagination!

Gold Member

Post Number: 1164
The only reason it is becoming more tedious is because keys are changing more often then in the past and for a while they were changing up to twice a day! Sometimes a little clarification of statement goes a long way. However, in the absence of such, one can only interprete the statement as a reasonable person would. "The key entry has changed in some fashion from one bin to another causing it to be more dificult then in the past." That however, would be an incorrect assesment of the situation.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1179
LK: More of your ignorance. If you are looking for a woman, go and find one. I was born a male and remain a male.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1180
PRFRMNJ: It is not clear what you are trying to say. If you recall, at one point there was key morphing, which usually occurred on one of the numbers in the so-called inactive keys.
Last few days there is no key morphing and yet on BIN 284 it is difficult to activate the receiver after several tries with manual entry. I have checked and rechecked and did not see any key morphing.
It is a significant fact that with the first or second time there was difficulty with autoroll on 286T, the programmers came out with the 287T, which so far has worked well with autoroll. It is as if the programmers were expecting it or knew and were ready.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1182
For Pansat 2500, pansat clones & Fortec Lifetime Ultra
X-85BL_070105_287T_db_api(N)

Get Serial Load File here:
[link removed]

Get Full Jkeys File here:
[link removed]

Gold Member

Post Number: 1166
Nalin - That's my point. I attempted to interpret what you posted and didn't understand. That's why I was saying that a little clarification goes a long way!

Gold Member

Post Number: 1168
Here is the deal - The reason it is becoming dificult to enter keys is because people are forgetting to turn the Autoroll options off and as soon as they input the keys and go to a channel it starts autorilling again bringing in the morphed keys. If the autoroll is turned off this is not a problem. I will state however, if you just load the latest bin, then you don't have this problem. Keys are entered the same way with any bin, but if the bin is not rolling correctly then you need to turn off the autoroll and enter keys or just update your receivers.

Gold Member

Post Number: 7006
My point...manual input has not gotten any more difficult, tedious or unreliable!...take it at face value!...manual input has always been RELIABLE and NO more tedious !...same task, no matter old or new bin!...remember the subject of this is manual input being a new problem! , nothing else!...The simple task of manually inputting keys HAS NOT CHANGED!...this NOT a new problem, autoroll has been around for a couple years, even with Nagra 1 bins!...its not more unreliable now!...no matter how U try to slice it!

Gold Member

Post Number: 1183
PRFRMNJ
Of all people I should know how to enter keys and to turn autoroll off. I even did "set default keys" with autoroll off and entered keys - fresh for 00 and 01. I turned receiver off and on. I instruct others to do this I did this very elaborately. I found that in the last two days with 284T there were difficulties enough to say it was impossible, with 286T there was a problem once only.
When weeks ago I had spotted problems AND was instucting people to enter keys manually, and later I discussed key morphing, there was skeptisism and outright ridicule from the know all LK.
Now I am bringing to you - the more knowledgable ones - a new discovery - that DN is doing something very similar to key morphing (WITHOUT ACTULLY MORPHING) to frustrate attempts at manual key entry with BIN 284T. This is not bad with 286T, and probably solved with 287T. I will have to experiment more with 287T.
TAKE IT AND LEARN AND EXPERIMENT OR GO ON WITH YOUR WAYS. YOU ARE LIKELY TO GET MORE REPORTS OF FAILED KEY ENTRY, AND INSTEAD OF RIDICULING THOSE GUYS, YOU MIGHT REMEMBER ME AND SAY "HE DID WARN US"

Gold Member

Post Number: 1171
Nailin - You've got some serious issues. I keep trying to ask you what is it that you mean and then attempted to write what I thougth you were saying and this is the smart @ss remark you've got to pass on. No wounder you and I will never see eye to eye. I asked you to explain what you were trying to say and you said nothing! I try to interpret what you were trying to say and this is your reply:

"TAKE IT AND LEARN AND EXPERIMENT OR GO ON WITH YOUR WAYS. YOU ARE LIKELY TO GET MORE REPORTS OF FAILED KEY ENTRY, AND INSTEAD OF RIDICULING THOSE GUYS, YOU MIGHT REMEMBER ME AND SAY "HE DID WARN US"

I've been there and done that and when it comes to testing, I've pretty much done it all. But one thing I don't do and that's tinker with old bin's. That's why I asked you to clarify. If you take offense to that, then as I said before "YOU'VE GOT SOME SERIOUS ISSUES"...

Gold Member

Post Number: 1172
I'll tell you what - I'll go back to what I normally do and avoid you. We will never see eye to eye and I will not allow you or anyone to spin me up. You are really not worth it...

Gold Member

Post Number: 1184
PRFRMNJ : I regret you do not understand my writing. I am pretty sure most people who read it have understood what I am trying to convey.
As to "going back to old BIN", it is a fact of life that people are posting questions based on the older BIN they are using and I have made attempts at finding out why and what is happening. I thought for a little while that you might see the simple truth, but obviously you do not.
Perhaps you are better off in the Spanish thread, where you can understand and express better. All the best to you.

Silver Member
Username: Asharfi

Post Number: 452
Nalin Nyda,

Please go to this thread "Chancysand" and read! I am still confused... plz help

Gold Member

Post Number: 1175
Don't need to go to the spanish thread. I've can handle myself around here. Just not into the constant confrontation with you. And don't try to act all superior, while you still live in the past, I've moved on well into the future. Have a great day.

Username: Holliko

Post Number: 1
I'm still using 280T... works fine... manually changing key.. I also have to turn the reciever off and on to update the EPG but who cares...

Anyways I've been coming here for more than a year and finally sign'd up.... lurking just doesn't cut....

anyways easiest way to win friends and influence people around here seems to be saying "LK thanks for providing information that has been very helpful. Please continue..."

Robert

Gold Member

Post Number: 7010
Hey I'm not here trying to win friends!...just speaking the truth and helping those that will read and listen...I'm paying back to this hobby what others said and did for me when I was a newbie many years ago..UNFORTUNATELY, this site and Nalin and a few others make that VERY difficult here..Nalin provides WRONG info ALL the time (when she is not copying and trying to sound creative)or concocks crazy stories and ideas to bolster her ego, and never admits her errors!..She/it has some VERY serious issues!...Nalin came here ONLY 6 months ago as a newbie, and within 1 week was suddenly a FTA expert who NEVER tests anything with logic!

PRFRMNJ...who care what this crazy Nalin says or does, she's rubbish who knows NOTHING, nor does ANY testing...an argumentative child who is lacking in many areas of mentality, but an ego bigger than the planet!..and if newbies listen to her, then shame on them... I maybe be abrasive for specific reasons to some, but SELDOM do I post incorrect info, and have stated a correction and a "Sorry" when I did err!...Nalin takes advantage of the newbies ignorance to bolster her own ignorance in this hobby, and now expects us REAL testers and long time peeps to bow to her!...I don't think so! ...she's trippin!

Gold Member

Post Number: 1182
LK - with you 100%. I really get tired of the bs with that jack@ss... I just went and read up a little on her/his/it's posts and to be honest, I wasn't impressed then and I'm less impressed now. I guess that's why Nalin has been sticking to the New Keys thread. Of course a thread that was highjacked long time ago. You and I go a long way. I've been registered here under a few nicks and I know know what they are. The fact that I decided to keep this one since the last time I registered it was to show these dumba$$es, I've been around the block. But while they may think it's only been since Oct-05, at least you and I know different. Some people just don't know what the meaning of the word respect is.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1191
LK: Child. This is your uncle. You are now talking true gibberish.

Gold Member

Post Number: 7013
Nalin...my uncles are REAL men, not feminine worms like U!.

Silver Member
Username: Poser

FTAPlayGround.NETFTAPlayGroun...

Post Number: 105
Nalin I think u rock,
I have always admired true testers,
Keep up the good work,

Note:Here comes the bashing,

Username: Gasiler

Post Number: 2
My appologies. I have a pansat 3500. Which new bin do i need? Thanks
« Previous Thread Next Thread »