Video Connection type: Composite, S-Video or Component?

Username: Sbgrimes

USA

Post Number: 5
Hello --

I finally received my Grex in today's mail. I was dismayed to find it came with no directions, only a power cord and meager packaging (hope it wasn't damaged in transit). There are no connection cords, and even though I have printed off the connection diagrams, I cannot tell how to do it or even which cords to go purchase.

Can someone help me make a determination about which type of Video Connection I actually have: Composite, S-Video or Component? Also, what is the extra output called "Simultaneous Composite Video Output" and where does it plug into my recording dvd machine?

Sorry for so many questions, but this thing cost me nearly $100 and I would like it to work.

I didn't get one of the ones that is powered by a battery, because they all cost about $65 after shipping, and I thought I read on the Grex website that this one would allow me to record off of my DISH Satellite which would be nice once I finish recording all my old VHS tapes. Eventually, I will need help with that connection, too.

Please help if you can.

Thanks,
Sara
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us