No signals on some Transponders scan

Bronze Member
Username: Heyhowru2004

Post Number: 33
Some of my TP have no strength on signal when I try to scan them? For example, TP2 12239 on echo 8.6 or 110' has no strength. I cant scan them. Should I blind scan the satellite again?? I dont want to do that cause I only need few channels on the dead Transponder. What should I do to gain back the signal on those Dead Transponders? Thanks

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 6862
U can scan a specific TP..only!

Bronze Member
Username: Heyhowru2004

Post Number: 34
sorry LK didnt understand what ur saying...any other suggestions

Silver Member
Username: Asharfi

Post Number: 437
Joe bob,

Disconnect your satellite cable from your satellite receiver and turn OFF your receiver from the back and wait 2 minutes. Then connect your satellite cable to your satellite receiver and turn your receiver ON from the back. See if that solves your problem. It worked for me.

Bronze Member
Username: Hackdark

Post Number: 42
some tp dosnt have any signal, in my case only 16 or 17 tp in 110 have strong (green) signal, and that isn't the dish or the lnb cuz some tp are for HD chanels, and u can't get signal for HD unless U have a HD reciver, other chanels are for others things (I'm not god, I don't know evrything) maybe for satelital internet, or somthing like that, so there are some tp's whit 80 percent signal streng, but 20% of quality, that's why u will never get chanels from these tp, cuz there aren't chanels in that tp... I'm geting arround 300 chanels in 110, including pirate tv (FREE1, FREE3, etc) LOL...
oh, by the way, a lot of people, hundreds of newbies, ask craps like this before reading all the f4cking posts, don't ask whitout search the subjet in forum, use google to search, just type "your question, or subjet site:forum.ecoustic.com" next time I will not help you, cuz this answers are in this forums in a lot of posts (I learn it here btw, reading, not asking...)

Gold Member

Post Number: 6869
nice post tony...I get sick of saying this same crap everyday...people are too lazy to READ!

Username: Shn

Post Number: 2
I have VIEWSAT extreme and is not working. It is showing blank screen as if there is no signal. I have correct keys. Also every time I change channels I have to switch the receiver off and on to watch a particular channel. Does anyone know about this? Help!!!!!!

Gold Member

Post Number: 6880
U probably need to get a new disque switch...or use try using bin 1212 or 1220..

Silver Member
Username: Crazy_greek

Post Number: 355

Hey bob
I have (17) Channels with a Quality Signal
of 99% at Freq. 12239 @ EchoStar 8/10 (tp 2).
Out of the (32) TPs there are only (3) that are HD.I get a Quality Signal of 99% on (22) TPs and
75% on (2).Try this, go to TP Scan put in on
(tp 2) Freq. 12239, now align your Dish very
slow until your Quality signal comes in as high as you can get it. LOL to you.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us