Pansat 2700a

Username: Xtremedoors

Kitchener, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 1
how do you program the new keycodes into the pansat 2700a i am a newbie and am not sure of the fancy words, is there a newbie way of programing the key codes. and does anyone know what the keycodes are.

thank you for any help.

Silver Member
Username: Hanz

Post Number: 154
kitchener, ontario? You're pretty close to me, stevie! We rock!!!!
What you want to do my man is press MENU on your control. You want to go into PARENTAL CONTROL, go into NAGRAVISION 2, and you'll want to insert the latest key codes into the place where you see key numbers 00 and 01. You can get updated key codes on here in this forum in the New Keys thread(s) which is updated by the minute usually. Or you can try keyripper program which is a downloadable file.

Silver Member

Post Number: 155
steve baby! You want to make sure you have the latest bin file. Some people are running on 285 and some are running on 286. But you must make sure you have the correct bin file designed for YOUR specific pansat receiver. If you happened to load a bin that wasn't designed for your specific receiver, you could ruin it.

Post Number: 2
thanks, so how do i know what the bin file is

Silver Member

Post Number: 158
Sorry, I have to leave in 60 seconds so I'll make this brief. Check what your current bin file is by going to menu and checking the System Information which tells you what bin file is running. You also want to read some of the threads on here. Lots of good information. And lots of good people here to help you out. You'll be up and running in no time.

Post Number: 3
how many digits does the keycode have is it 16 or 8 i need codes for pansat 2700a and i am as dumb as a door nail when it comes to this stuff thx 4 help

Username: Tompaok

Post Number: 4
any one has the new keys for pansat2700

Post Number: 4
yeah but how do i find them and where?

Post Number: 5
how many digits does the keycode have is it 16 or 8 i need codes for pansat 2700a and i am as dumb as a door nail when it comes to this stuff thx 4 help

Bronze Member
Username: Poser

FTAPlayGround.NETFTAPlayGroun...

Post Number: 77
hey steve,
keys are a pair of 16 digits (2 X 16), some receivers break them down into 2 pairs of 8 digits,
ur receiver takes them as 2 sets of 16 digits,
keys are all the same for all boxes,

here's a simple guide on pansat 2700:
http://www.ftaplayground.net/forum/pansat-receivers-general-discussions-files/28 68-how-pansat-2700-a.html

here's how to enter the keys (with pix):
http://www.ftaplayground.net/forum/pansat-receivers-general-discussions-files/28 98-key-change-guide.html

Bronze Member
Username: Poser

FTAPlayGround.NETFTAPlayGroun...

Post Number: 78
sorry for the live links
my apologies

Silver Member
Username: Ryersonresurrected

CANADA Charlatan...

Post Number: 501
Upload
« Previous Thread Next Thread »