Point me in the right direction

Bronze Member
Username: 4play

Post Number: 16
Can someone please tell me where i can find info on how to hook up 2 pansat 2500a to one dish?

Gold Member
Username: Prfrmnj

Post Number: 1123
First you need to find out what you have on the roof. Is it a DishPro (twin or Quad) I assume you are trying to get 110 - 119.

Let me put it this way - If you are using Twin LNB's (two outputs) then all you need to do is run a second coax, but this is all guess work because you haven't provided enough information.

Here is the info neede:

What type of dish?
Your location?
Type of LNB?
Switches (if any)?

You get my point??????

Bronze Member

Post Number: 17
it is a dish pro twin lnb on a dish 500. My location is the mid atlantic region, ( or should i be more specific), no switches. Is that info ok?

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 6881
with ONLY 2 receivers and ONLY 1 Dish Pro TWIN LNB..just run cables DIRECTLY from the 2 outputs on the LNB to each receiver (use NO switches)...then go into your receiver menu, and antenna/dish settings and input..

LNB type...dish pro (DP)
freq... 11250
disque #1- 119
disque #2 - 110
22- OFF
power ON
scan all
etc..

Of course U must have good working hardware (cables, cnnections, LNB's etc), the dish aligned correctly, scans performed lately, latest bin loaded, correct keys inputted, and receiver rebooted..then watch TV

Bronze Member

Post Number: 18
each LNB only has one output, is that correct. One is on the 110 and the other on the 119. So run one cable to each one right?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us