(NEW YEAR CLEANUP)

Silver Member
Username: Crazy_greek

Post Number: 345

Hey Guys
They cleaned the board expect Solo Hispanos?
}

Silver Member
Username: Satscanner

Beaversbush, Sportsmans P... Great White ...

Post Number: 631
Yeah,my last post disappeared while posting in kings corner.never made it to the board.

Silver Member
Username: Nikk

Post Number: 793
This happens time by time, mabye they swap server in order to backup or maintenance, all of the threads will be back again, it takes time for this guys to move everything but eventually in a couple of hours everything will be normal again...

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 6829
Maybe U ought to look around...there are MANY message boards and sub categories here at Ecoustics....this Satellite TV board is the ONLY one to get "WIPED"!....the rest haven't been touched!...I'm sure that this Satellite TV sub category is NOT on a seperate server all by itself, than ALL the rest of the boards here!

Gold Member

Post Number: 6830
This is funny!...LMAO...yeah maybe some will come back, but obviously the Management here doesn't care about the Satellite members..they could have at least warned everybody that they would be down, if this is a temp issue!...yeah keep paying their bills every month with your internet hits, Google #1, and this is how U get treated in return!..

USE THESE REPUTABLE SATELLITE SITES!!!They all have the latest bins, manuals, guides, how to's, keys, key finders, dish pointing calculators, jtag info , etc..

:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Final Solution Free To Air:
[link removed] (C00LSAT and All receivers)
DSS Newbies:
[link removed] (Pantecs,all clones and all receivers)
[link removed]

Silver Member
Username: Tapeman

Post Number: 306
This is what happens when you miss with kings corner

Gold Member

Post Number: 6832
This is what happens when Ecoustics tries to stop Piracy!

Gold Member

Post Number: 6833
This is what happens when Ecoustics tries to stop Piracy! ...or someone hacks their system, or they don't pay their bills!

Gold Member

Post Number: 6834
Looks like they paid their bill!...they're all back and up now again..LMAO

Silver Member
Username: Ryersonresurrected

CANADA Charlatan...

Post Number: 486
Am i still here??? Ok ok...good

Bronze Member
Username: Poser

FTAPlayGround.NETFTAPlayGroun...

Post Number: 74
LK this is what I was talking about man, This place is honetly not meant for what we are doing here that was they freaking wipe it all,

This site is kewl, maybe doesn't belong to LK's list as he doesn't like me but hell just another link for you all to try specially when the peak time comes and all the big sites go down, these guys got all u need: www.ftaplayground.net

Bronze Member
Username: Poser

FTAPlayGround.NETFTAPlayGroun...

Post Number: 76
weird I just searched for "Reputable Dss sites" and got nothing found this thread and made my post then went to the forum page and BAM the thread was sitting right in front of me, LK maybe ur right when u said some will come back, I think this one surely did,

Bronze Member
Username: Destine0429

Quebec Canada

Post Number: 39
Wow, yet another clean up? What the heck did I miss? I was gone on vacation for 2 weeks??? Lol.
Going to happen again. I'm leaving again for another quickie vacation. Wonder if when I get back, this site will still be good with all my friends

Silver Member

Post Number: 799
Well besides everything that was said here.......all of the threads are back there again.......

Silver Member

Post Number: 800
And this place is like any other place, they can wipe out everything anytime they want......and that is true here and at every other site around the web....we are not the owners but just a pile of users.......

Gold Member

Post Number: 6848
But its us "users" that make this site #1 at Google, which increases the value of Ecoustics to possible sponsors and buyers!...in other words WE put money in Ecoustics pockets!...if we weren't here and NOBODY posted here, this site would be of NO value and NOT make any money!....simple Business 101...

Silver Member

Post Number: 810
LK....

I don't want to start a long discussion about this kind of thing...just let things in this way, either way they will do what they want when they want it........
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us