I want INTELSAT

Username: Soormaaz

Post Number: 5
hello Friends,

I would like to know if there is way to get intelsat. Meaning like decrypting it and everything just like BEV or Dishnetwork. You Know.

Silver Member
Username: Tapeman

Post Number: 297
hi punjabi
Can you actually do that?
I don't think there is anything at the moment
But you may check again later
LOL

Silver Member
Username: Satscanner

Beaversbush, Sportsmans P... Great White ...

Post Number: 625
I wish there was, we would all do it!

Silver Member

Post Number: 626
I did hear that their is this guy "LK'who might know something.You should ask him.

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 6823
Intelsat...which one?...go look at www.lyngsat.com.....there are MANY Intelsat satellites (93-97W etc)...yeah U can get them with a linear LNB and 30 inch dish, and just a factory bin in receiver..U can get ALL "in the clear" FREE true FTA channels...and any packages on those various Intelsat satellites, that have encryption, U cannot get unless they are nagravision encrypted...

But go ask nalin , cause she'll say something different...and King can tell u how many fricking miles away each sat is and how fast the earth spins!...

I'm just here to watch the show!

Silver Member

Post Number: 628
Isn't vidieo cypher open with a v30 or something chip on a black board,can't remember its been a long time since I messed with the bud.

Bronze Member
Username: Poser

FTAPlayGround.NETFTAPlayGroun...

Post Number: 71
Intelsats r generaly free to air channels meaning they are free and no encryption, some channels however are on globecast network, those channels are encrypted, all u need is the keys but once the keys r leaked GC will changed them and ur back to where u started, a full emu is need to dreate an autoroll bin that rolls they keys as they change, something will come out soon from what I hear as vs and others are working on it,
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us