Transponder help

Username: Gagansingh1

Post Number: 7
hello everyone,
good afternoon
i have a question about tp on 121. i have vs plat with 4 sats installed.
port 1 - 121 @ 10750
port 2 - 110 @ 11250
port 3 - 119 @ 11250
port 4 - 61.5@ 10750
i am not getting some of the channels on 121. i have verified the list from lyngsa..... website but for some reasosns the channels are not coming. for example: ary digital, ary usa, udaya, yoyo, etglb etc.
i will realy appreciate if you can help these.
one more thing, if i were to rescan a sat, how would i do it? i am not sure is this the simple way:
1) go to menu, select sat and press f1
and also how will the receiever install the latest tps in the box
please help
thanks very much in advance

Silver Member
Username: Nikk

Post Number: 780
You must first check if you are getting any signal and quality on the TP's where those channels are located, to rescan a single sat you must be able to do it from the menu in your receiver, to install the latest TP's you must delete all of the channels for the sat you want to update, then do a blind scan for that particular sat.

Post Number: 8
hi nikk
thanks for the quick reply
i am getting the green signal when i hightlight the tp but not the yellow signal.
also, do i have to delete the channels one by one or can u delete all the channels at the same time
thanks again

Silver Member

Post Number: 781
gagan...

If you are not getting the yellow one that means you are not getting any quality so, you will not be able to get any channel unless you check to get an aceptable level of quality, on the other hand you must be able to delete the channels by sat, take a look at the options you have in the menu, don't do anything until be sure about what you will do.....

Post Number: 9
hi nikk
thanks again for the reply
i asked someone about those channels and they r getting it but on a different tp than what is posted on lyngsa.... website. can u please advise why is that happening
thanks

Silver Member

Post Number: 782
the info at lyngsa sometimes is not quite correct, lyngsa is fed by the users so, time by time there could be errors or out of date info...

Silver Member

Post Number: 783
there is noting better than delete all the channles for that sat and after that do a blind scan to that sat only, don't do a factory reset since that will erase all the info including configuration, never do a factory reset without being sure you have taken note of all of your configurations and know how to enter that info again....

The safest way is to delete the channels and doing a blindscan, if you don't delete your channels you will get duplicate channels.

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 6807
"61.5 "...10750?...and U are watching it with no problems?, but have problems with SOME missing channels on 121?...whatever...things here never amaze me anymore.

Silver Member

Post Number: 785
LK.....

Glad to see you.....now everything is quiet here since the last kicking for those guys that were causing trouble.....

The best for this new year.......

Gold Member
Username: Prfrmnj

Post Number: 1062
What type of LNB's are you using. What type of switch are you using? What is your configuration? And I mean exactly as it is setup in your receiver.

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 6811
Nikk...same here to U...

Username: Rogybe

Post Number: 8
61.5 is suppose to be 11250 lol and check this for transponders on DN satellites
http://ekb.dbstalk.com/121list.htm
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us