Neusat SP 6000 or FLU

Silver Member
Username: Ars88

Rotti Pit , Corpo...

Post Number: 239
exactly what thread says and why?
plz keep it limited to these two or anything you can find cheaper lol
not for me...gotta get a gift for uncle so i gotta know what would be good and why?

Silver Member

Rotti Pit , Corpo...

Post Number: 240
pretty sure ppl would say newsat but still im open for all suggestions...maybe some1 wanna sell something?

Silver Member
Username: Pukka

Post Number: 135
i think that you could also ask about a captiveworks premium that has geat features at around 99 bucks.

just a thought

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 6797
Neusat definitely over the Fortec!...and the Captiveworks over the Neusat....or if its a money issue, buy "used" from the "For sale" sections at many Dss sites..can buy "used" VS for $50..

Silver Member

Rotti Pit , Corpo...

Post Number: 244
thanks Pukka and LK..i think i will stick with the captiveworks..105bux isnt that bad...gotta get 2 of those (from ebay that is....)
wht u think?

Silver Member

Rotti Pit , Corpo...

Post Number: 245
and also how would i really be able to tell a differnece bet a real stb or a clone?
i know with a real rec. u get a universal remote but are there any other ways? also you may find out with the serial number but they arent always posted online
any pointers?

Silver Member
Username: Albino_midget

Post Number: 382
arslan, try this site
www.dishexperts.net

Silver Member

Rotti Pit , Corpo...

Post Number: 265
thanks albino

Bronze Member
Username: Ftalifecom

Post Number: 11
Remember that you want quality software and hardware. You will be saving much more then the price you pay for any receiver in less then 3 months.

The Viewsat Ultra is the best all around receiver. However you may want to go with the Viewsat Xtreme which cost a little less. The Viewsat brand name is #1 for their software. Buy from a authorized dealer to make sure you don't get a clone.

Captiveworks is made in China and if you compare it with the Neusat you will see the neusat has better features with one of them being front side USB uploading.

If you can't find a deal on a Viewsat I would go with the Neusat over captiveworks any day.

Thanks Ftalife

Silver Member

Rotti Pit , Corpo...

Post Number: 272
thx..

Username: Ftalife4

Post Number: 1
If you are looking at simply these two receivers, go with the Neusat sp6000.
1. USB Downloads (you aren't pulling the box to your receiver)
2. Easy to set up and use, again usb downloads and no extensive procedures, make it easy for your uncle
3. Price, good hardware for the low price

Silver Member

Rotti Pit , Corpo...

Post Number: 279
thx
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us