Scrambled or bad channel?

Bronze Member
Username: 4play

Post Number: 12
Is there new keys? My pansat2700a is down and says scrambled or bad channels.

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 6784
Mike...aren't U the guy who just got a new Dish Pro 500 and DP twin Lnb's, and has an entire thread here too about setting up your DP twin Lnbs?...don't U think maybe U should start by reading that again, learning how to align the dish and running cables, and inputting your antennal settings into the receiver....then post here..

DL keymaster, key ripper and key grabber and check yourself for any new keys..and U know there is a threasd "List of Reputable sites" here that has all the keyfinders, latest bins, and dish pointing and setup manuals..

Thread: List of Reputable DSS Sites

LK
Gold Member

Post Number: 4652
Posted on Saturday, October 14, 2006 - 10:24 am:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Final Solution Free To Air:
[link removed] (C00LSAT and All receivers)
DSS Newbies:
[link removed] (Pantecs,all clones and all receivers)
[link removed]

Bronze Member

Post Number: 13
i'm sorry i posted the other day saying that the lnb worked and that i was i able to get both Sats. I thanked everyone for their help. I was looking for new keys if their were any posted but did not find any, that's why i asked. I try to research before i ask. Sorry if i was out of line.

Gold Member

Post Number: 6787
Latest keys are ALWAYS posted here in the "New keys" thread!...not out of line, but suggest U read first and use these other sites...U may simply need to "REBOOT" the receiver, by rear switch...put on channel 200, power OFF for 3 minutes, then power back on ...try it FIRST whenever U have ANY problems..

Bronze Member

Post Number: 14
ok will do. thanks for the info
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us