Switching from dn to bev

Bronze Member
Username: Eatfish111

Post Number: 48
I am trying to switch a 2500 clone from dn to bev I have a dish set up by bev on my house. There are 2 lnbs so I have 91 set ti diseqc #2 and 82 set to #1. I only have a provider id # for dn nothing else under nag2.
I am using the 286t bin file for 2500 clones.
any thoughts?

Bronze Member
Username: Poser

FTAPlayGround.NET, FTAPlayGroun... FTAPlayGroun...

Post Number: 50
I maybe wrong but as far as I know 286t autorolls just fine on dn, I've tested it myself, so there's no need to enter keys manually,

try a factory flash and factory reset then reflash with the latest bin (286t), adjust ur settings and scan 91, 82, then make sure autoroll option is on (you can check it by going to parental control ->2nd pin -> enter pin -> autoroll = ON)
choose b3v package from "sat list",
go to channel 615 (A&E) and wait for keys to roll,
watch Tv,

Bronze Member

Post Number: 49
I have done all this still not working I had picture for a second then tp autoupdate came on and lost all channels.

Bronze Member
Username: Poser

FTAPlayGround.NETFTAPlayGroun...

Post Number: 52
then turn off auto tp, do them in that same order I told you, sometimes u have to start from scratch, it's not magic, if it works on my box it will work on urs, if however the autoroll fails then after doing the above u should have the b3v key section in ur keys, u can enter the keys manually.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 53
I ended up having to enter the provider id # manually then entering the keys for bev manually as well. Turned off tp autoupdate. This worked for a while but ended up having to put factory flash in stb and reflashed with 286t it works no problem now.

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 6762
receivers over a period of time will get memory corruption and require a "fresh start' like from the factory..kinda like doing a puter scandisk, defrag and reboot..a little "cleanup"..

Silver Member
Username: Satscanner

The Doghouse

Post Number: 586
I agree with that ,but I have been running my 2700 from nagra 1 day's always loading the lastest bin overtop the existing bin and never had to load a factory bin on it.The ultra right out of the box needed new factory bin's before I counld load the first bin.Maybe next time I reflash the pansat I'll try a factory bin ,then reflash and see if there's any difference?

Username: Ftalife_mod

Cody, Wy Us

Post Number: 2
Eatfish Have you Thought of adding another dish and getting dn also You just need another dish and a switch If you would like help on this let me know
[link removed]
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us