Upload

Silver Member
Username: Albino_midget

Post Number: 381
next it will be marc emery

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 6746
Hussein , the Sunni leader was confirmed dead at 10:05 pm EST , executed with his half brother (Chief of Intelligence) and the former Chief Justice for the executions of 148 Shiites (young men and boys) in 1982 for attack/uprising against Hussein's "convoy" in the town of Dujail... never was prosecuted for the slaying of approximately 200,000 Kurds..

I personally believe he was deserving of his ending, but not in the manner, location and jurisdiction of this trial court....and I believe our presence in Iraq had/has nothing to do with Hussein or his past actions..

Bronze Member
Username: Biverland

Post Number: 65
next : G.Bush ...that scambag

Silver Member
Username: Satscanner

The Doghouse

Post Number: 580
Don't forget...DONALD RUMSVELD!

Bronze Member
Username: Ryersonarmy_1

Post Number: 15
He should have been handed over 2 the Hague. And so should Bush and his daddy....has anybody learned anything about his defense by watching CNN or FOX? Aside from showing his tyrades, they reported nothing.

On the subject of terrorists, Panamanians still have had no justice...neither have Nicaraguans and other Central Americans. In fact, the man who was killed last night began his campaign of peeving off the West after he discovered that his friends, the U.S., were secretly supplying his enemies with weapons while HE was at war with them (Iran/Contra)....'some friends', he must have thought.

And CNN is driving me crazy...they are not much better than FOX with their spread of misinformation. Every "journalist" is starting their report with how evil Saddam was, none are brave enough 2 note aloud that Saddam was evil while receiving U.S. support.

I give MSNBC a lot of credit for taking a higher road the last number of years - not all that bad for a mainstream all-news channel. Chris Matthews & Keith Olberman, in particular, have not allowed the truth 2 go completely untold during all of this. I also credit PBS, BBC, CBC, and FSTV for airing truths 2 the protest of power.

The world needs a peaceful revolution... seriously, it really does.

My donation/suggestion would be either Wolfowitz or Karl Rove....if Cheney wasn't so damn old, he'd be a better choice though. I wish someone would just walk up behind him and yell BOO! Maybe his pacemaker would fail...lol

Silver Member
Username: Edenman

Post Number: 183
I dont agree with killing anyone, but AlJazeera English is showing way more than cnn is. Its on 97 (intelsat 5)

Silver Member

The Doghouse

Post Number: 581
America should vote Republican again.It's fitting.

Bronze Member
Username: Doreenakadj

Post Number: 24
Whats done is done and the world is a bit better for it .... Years eve is today... Let pray that we do not incounter another one like Saddam Hussein may he rest in peace!

Silver Member
Username: Asharfi

Post Number: 413
Saddam Hussein - R.I.P

Silver Member
Username: Juancho

Superior Lake, ON Canada

Post Number: 223
If they are powerfull and there is no oil. There is nothing to be afraid off.as Korean lider,

Bronze Member

Post Number: 16
Doreen,

Smoke & mirrors!

There are worse than him in power right now. Closer than u think, in fact!

Many of Saddam's horrors happened by his order...not many by his own hands literally .

Can u think of any other leaders who order killings and war from the comforts of a nice office, and maily out of self-interest?

Get out from the haze and open ur eyes..the similarities are not that difficult 2 see once ur eyes are wide open.

I guarantee u that if the U.S. media decided 2 put the spotlight on the Prince/ King (whatever u wanna call him)of Saudi Arabia, u'd be shocked 2 learn some things....same with that funny shaped office in D.C.

Yes, many U.S. presidents, many South American dictators, many past European dictators, Russians etc... All have been complicit in the deaths of millions of innocents.....mainly out of self-interest.

Saddam was not a good guy, but if Frankenstein's creators are still standing, it seems laughable 2 hear others speak of hoping another Saddam doesn't come around. They'll keep coming so long as we keep creating.

BTW, off topic: More misinformation that the media - god knows why - refuses to point out. Gerald Ford would have made the U.S. a better place if he had NOT pardoned Nixon. All this crap about the country needing to move on is just that - CRAP.

Imagine if that was anybody else - murderer, criminal, liar, CROOK - when he's exposed, it's sooo embarrasing that, well....let's just pardon him, and move one - BS!!

Can u imagine society without punishment for the wrong-doers?

Yeah, we'd turn into a bunch of free-reigning criminals who would have no regard for morality or law.......hmmm, and we wonder why the Whitehouse does what it does.

Silver Member

The Doghouse

Post Number: 583
Let's start by cleaning up the "White" house.Then we can worry about the others.

Bronze Member
Username: Cntrlaltdel

Post Number: 43
Canada should vote Republican too... so the commie Liberals can never destroy this country again!!!

Bronze Member

Post Number: 66
The Republicans are the scambags of this planet.
The PC are to the only place for them chimney.
Upload

Bronze Member

Post Number: 17
Bill,

u should pick up a book at ur local bookstore sometime :-)

We have our own neo-cons, but we don't call them "Republicans". We call them puppets of Washington, otherwise known as the Conservative Party of Canada.

They once considered calling themselves Canadian Reform Alliance Party (CRAP). They should have stuck with that one.

Only rednecks, religious zealouts and the uneducated support the Conservatives.

Git owt yir shutgun gramma.

Regards,
Proudly Liberal

Bronze Member

Post Number: 18
Upload

Username: Hoosier_daddy

Post Number: 6
Nice to see some people that actually have the stones to say that the US is another offender in Killing those who get in the way of their agenda.

Bush is a total..total moron who's legacy will be to leave the US in a debt that will force them to sell out to the Chinese.

This so called War is a farce....It's all about the oil..there have been many worse dictators in recent history just take a look at Africa....

For some reason the US doesn't understand that the rest of the world does not always want or understand democracy.
A heavy hand was the only way to maintain order in IRAQ...Just look at it now....

Too bad I don't own a defense company or a company that got the "rebuilding" contacts...

As always it's all about the dead presidents....

Bronze Member

Post Number: 19
Dear Larry,

Good 2 see ur not solely about baskets & balls?

:-)

Silver Member
Username: Ryersonresurrected

CANADA Charlatan...

Post Number: 461
Dear RyersonArmy1,

I agree with u.....

oh wait a minute, we're the same person - never mind then.

Gold Member

Post Number: 6753
do we have that "Sybil" syndrome going on?....LOL

we all have own beliefs based on the info we gather and allow to process through our brains...thats why we're all different and NOT clones..talk is cheap, actions speak MUCH louder than words..generations since the 60's have not been pro active at all,...they are happy just being complacent and materialist, than to be bothered with the world affairs..

Silver Member

CANADA Charlatan...

Post Number: 464
Yes, i agree with u LK.

My only concern with that is, is this our own making? In other words, are we not brainwashed/conditioned 2 not think for ourselves?

If we are conditioned 2 not think, than i cannot blame my generation...but i will do my part 2 encourage the liberation of thought-control.

If we are simply sheep, complacent with the way things are, then we are destined 2 revert back 2 peasantry, and we'll be deserving of our fate.

Interesting 2 ponder.

Silver Member

CANADA Charlatan...

Post Number: 465
Thanks to Mr. Ford,

The "long national [international] nightmare" continues....

Out of respect for the man, I will say no more about him today.

Gold Member

Post Number: 6755
I go with the sheep and lazy theory for genrations after the 60's..in the 60's we were all called "freaks" because of our actions which was 100% opposite of our "conditioning" by our parents, neighbors, employers, media, military, government, and general society!...eventually we called ourselves "freaks" and were PROUD of it!...NOBODY is "conditioned" unless they allow themselves to be!

Silver Member

CANADA Charlatan...

Post Number: 466
Well, no one can disagree with that completely.

I just wish peole would bloo/dy well wake up. This feels like a nightmare....i'm screaming and no one listens. No wonder progressives are labeled angry.

Except, i don't think it's easy for the average man/woman 2 see thru the BS. Our journalists either lie, or have no balls. The truth is never really told...just half truths, and feel-good slogans.

Anyone daring 2 share truth or ask questions is labeled anti**** or unamerican. Heck, i even get it here, and i live in Canada. Imagine my talk in Georgia, i'd be killed before i could leave the coffee house.

People should learn 2 think critically more often. That way people would start turning off CNN & FOX NEws until they started being honest with their coverage.

BTW, Whitehouse correspndents should not need Whitehouse authorization. And there should be tough reporters in there. In fact, I think there should be an opposition party (paid) reporter in the press rooms 2 challenge these reporters 2 do better, and challenge the whitehouse/pentagon lines.

So little democracy in such an inflated "democracy"

Silver Member
Username: Mc_sunny

Post Number: 948
Video of Saddam Hussein !!!!
i agree the man must pay for what he did . public hanging will be just fine. but why they pick this day, anyone wonder ??? i heard when they were hanging him up they were saying u will go to jahnam = Hell.. !!!
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-7532034279766935521

Gold Member

Post Number: 6759
I have always been labeled as "anti" for asking WHY, and demanding a better more logical answer to things that made no sense to me, when all sides were viewed by me..I think if people would REALLY learn to LISTEN, then they would be shocked to learn that what they thought they heard first is NOT the same as it was, if they Truly LISTENED..most people are basically lazy and complacent!...mentally..

Being in the military for 30 years,and my "anti" and opiniated "character", many times put me in jeopardy and at risk, but also was appreciated by those with the integrity and intelligence to LISTEN to my thoughts...sometimes it was VERY awkward and caused turmoil within myself...today its called "brainstorming" and "thinking outside the box ( 2 phrases I always chuckle at, cause they're BS ), back then in military, U were called "out of line and radical"....I guess I too had 2 conflicting faces like Sybil...LOL

Silver Member

CANADA Charlatan...

Post Number: 468
I see no pleasure in a man's death....not even my biggest foe.

It is never a day for celebration when mankind has failed.

"Enough of blood and tears. Enough!" - Yitzhak Rabin

Silver Member

CANADA Charlatan...

Post Number: 469
But how can anyone listen when the Playstation 3 is out? :-)

How can anyone listen when Nike's new line hits the stores soon?

Did u hear about the new specials at McDonald's?

O, and i have 2 get this new slim cell phone...it's sooo hot!

They keep showing this number on my tv
2,997. Why are they confusing me with this? 2,997 soldiers dead - What, what WHAT??

Please, it's not even 3,000 yet! Why are they putting that number there? I don't even know how that applies 2 me.

I'm going shopping. Call me when the number changes...i should have my new cell phone by that time.

Silver Member

CANADA Charlatan...

Post Number: 470
Three more Marines and a soldier were killed in battle in Iraq, the military said Friday, making December the year's deadliest month for U.S. troops with the toll reaching 108.

At least 2,997 members of the U.S. military have been killed since March 2003, according to an AP count.

AS HE HUNG...

At President Bush's ranch in Crawford, Tex., a White House spokesman, Scott Stanzel, said Mr. Bush had gone to bed before the execution took place and was not awakened.

Mr. Bush had received a briefing from his national security adviser Friday afternoon, when he learned the execution would be carried out within hours, Mr. Stanzel said.

Asked why Mr. Bush had gone to sleep before hearing the news, he said Mr. Bush "knew that it was going to happen."

Bronze Member

Post Number: 44
RyersonArmy,

The only people who vote Liberal are F&gs, Tree-huggers and Teachers... If it wasn't for commie Liberals in Canada, you wouldn't have to steal satellite to get HBO!!!

By the way, I know it's the PC's up here... Harper lives down the street from me in Calgary! Republican just sounds better!!!

Silver Member

CANADA Charlatan...

Post Number: 472
Bill....it figures u live in the redneck part of canada....i encourage u 2 get out and see the world outside the oil/gas fields.

U see, the problem with conservative types - the so called "tree-huggers" are usually quite well-educated people. We call them environmentalists.

Thank goodness for them and their devotion 2 whistle blowing and pointing out the dead canaries. Conservatives are incapable of such deep-think. It's 2 much for them/u.

Teachers are Liberals... yeah, i hope so. Or else the next generations are really doomed.

And u say f@gs vote for Liberals - they sure do, and i don't have a problem with that at all. We are the spectrum of inclusion -- conservatism is the party of exclusion.

I may have a little fun calling my foes g/ay, but in reality i have nothing against them. And, in fact, i support dsscom, & ryerboi's rights 2 marry each other.

Conservatives tend 2 be slower catching up 2 the rest of the world. They hold a country back with their backward thinking.

When progressives were allowing women 2 vote, Conservatives were mad, when blacks were fighting for civil rights, conservatives would have none of it, when immigrants began speaking of diversity in the workplace, conservatives called them commies, when a progressive came up with the idea of universal medicare, the conservatives went ballistic, and called THEM commies.

I'd rather be called a commie than a fascist....and that's what runs Alberta now. Canadians don't have a voice in Alberta....Washington runs Alberta.

I'd rather keep Quebec and send Alberta away. At least they have brains.

So, teachers, environmentalists, and the g.ay community votes left.....hmmmm, is that the best insult u can find?

Stephen Harper lives on ur street - tell him he embarrasses me.

Silver Member

The Doghouse

Post Number: 585
I"m a EX albertan,When I go home to visit family and friends there, it's like going back in time 10yrs.It's probably because their so isolated geographically, and COLD.The only thing colder than the temperature is the people there.If it wasn't for the oil/gas,there woundn't be any people or reason to be there.That province is more like the states than any other province,probably because of the us interference and coursion.And the oil/gas won't last for ever,just like any mineing/resource town.And they don't realize or care about that.It'a all about now, and the quick bucks.I left in the early 80's afer the oil/gas imploded,It's always been a boom and bust industry.It will again and everything will go with it.History always repeats itself.But let them enjoy it while it lasts and they can keep alianating themsevles in the process.The real resource is the fresh water,global warming is real and you can see it everywhere,if you look.

Silver Member

The Doghouse

Post Number: 587
Wow....another thread going everywhere but the topic,wonder were it'll end up?

Gold Member

Post Number: 6764
HEY NOW!....don't be knocking the US people or MY country, insinuating that we're all COLD or generally "fukced" up!....Most people are good WARM people, and the country is still the best in the world!...yes some areas and people have flaws..I live in "paradise" of the US, where the streets and sidewalks are washed daily, semi rural, little crime, peaceful but exciting, beautiful women, near woods,farms and the Gulf; beautiful and exotic animals & fish, and wild boars to bald eagles, and most of all VERY friendly warm people...but U know what, its all how u PERCEIVE things....some hate it here, others like myself love it!...and always DO something to improve it or preserve it!

Silver Member

The Doghouse

Post Number: 589
I wasn't slamming the the complete US ,I travel and visit friends stateside regulary.It was intended on the politcal interference from washinton and and big US oil.Which if you go to Alberta,you will see how evendit it is.I also go fishing in down in Ismalda ilse and key Largo.I love the us and the people,the politics is a different story.

Silver Member

The Doghouse

Post Number: 590
And the COLD is intended for the Albertan's,how did u misconscrew that?I'll re-read my post again,It's early a can't type worth crap,gonna get a coffee.

Gold Member

Post Number: 6767
there isn't 1 thread in these entire forums that has ever stayed on the topic...we all have hijacked them!...LOL...this is more like a poor chat room than it is a true forums...this is like an outdoor flea market compared to a more structured discount store (K mart) or department store (Macy's)..

gonna get a coffee...hmmmmm, sounds real familiar...LOL...ain't that right Minh?

Silver Member

The Doghouse

Post Number: 592
Yup, that pretty well sums it up.

Gold Member

Post Number: 6769
damn, am I stupid or what!....LMAO...never occurred to me before...just past couple weeks became more aware..I am a tard!...LMAO

Silver Member

The Doghouse

Post Number: 595
What? We all are,we have to be to post here.hehehe.

Gold Member

Post Number: 6772
well anyways meantime, back at the ranch....got me some/many brews on ice, King Crab legs, shrimp up the kazoo, Maine lobster tails, some REAL New England steamers, tons of fireworks, great weather,a few buds, and great expectations.. all waiting to kick in the New Year

Silver Member

CANADA Charlatan...

Post Number: 473
Awsome LK....mind if i fly in for the party?

Gold Member

Post Number: 6776
get ur done...LMAO

Bronze Member

Post Number: 45
You Eastern Canadians wouldn't have a clue if it crawled up your legs and bit you on yer tiny d1cks... Alberta keeps this country employed, and the oil is never gonna run out, EVER!!!

And yes, we are more like the States... we refer to it as "FREEDOM", you commie, socialist, Euro wanna-be's should travel a little more south... the Yanks are pulling ahead of us and the rest of the world!!!

Silver Member

The Doghouse

Post Number: 597
What Ryerson and I said is now confermed.I knew it woundn't take long.

Silver Member

The Doghouse

Post Number: 599
And so went the horse and buggy.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 67
The USA is NOT going at OLL..
USA dont have enough of : Oil ..gaz ...water.
Canada have to tell them (the scambag from sauth) to stop OLL Agresion or we STOP the
gaz ..oil ...see if they like this in Winter.
USA is like ROMANS ...the last "stretch" in history...
CANADA is the NEW POWER ...we have " OLL ".
IN TODAY WORLD this is "POWER" not the army ...:{ Oil ...gaz....water..uranium }:UploadUpload
We can send more of hush ...hush to....

Bronze Member

Post Number: 47
Hey Shatscanner and Ryersomebody,

Why do y'all even Pirate Satellite?

You obviously have been brainwashed by the Liberals own CBC, and you can pick that sh1t channel up with a set of rabbit ears... oh wait a minute... it's BEV channel 1756 that motivates you, my bad! LMFAO!!!

Silver Member

Superior Lake, ON Canada

Post Number: 237
Albertans,. you have to start reading about the investment in ALBERTA OIL SAND BUSSINESS. Maybe the chinese are there. who else?. whom are the owners. ?.!! Canada?.Don't even dream about get a piece of the pie. How many shares do you have?..

Silver Member

The Doghouse

Post Number: 604
Bill,Billy boi,Billy bob,Bob BOb,whatever.Forever is a long time,beyond your comprehension.You should go join the Alberta Navy! lmao is better than freezing it off!

Silver Member

The Doghouse

Post Number: 605
And for your info:The engine of Canada is Ontario."Alberta keeps all of us employed" ROTFLMAO!There's more people in To than all of Alberta.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 68
Upload

Hope that Osma gone make .usa. go INSANE ..
End spend more $$$ ...that they dont have..

Silver Member

Superior Lake, ONTARIO Canada

Post Number: 242
Ryerson,

Silver Member

Post Number: 243
uUpload

Silver Member

Post Number: 244
I erased the topping.

Silver Member

Post Number: 246
LK. what you were doing in XXXXX country, killing killing people in the name of freeedom.I know. I did the same ,but what.
I lost my best years. Is the world better now.?.In the name of freedom how many crimes the powerfull nation are committed?. Why USA quitted from africa?.because there is no oil.Million of people are being killed there .USA care about that? I don"t think so.The kennedy care about that; no. What about latinamerica. maybe you went to Panama. but, that was your puppet. MAYBE YOU WENT TO CHILE . That was a democracy
Do you hanged him,no, He was living like a saudi. I know where the americans had being in,Honduras,panama, el salvador, and nicaragua
Is central america better. No. I was fitghting there.WHAT THE SALVADOREAN ARMY DO?. Selling weapons to the FMLN. that was bussiness , who suffer the poor. why, USA. they don't care about people, only bussiness, 4 sisters were violated and assesinated there .They don't care about casualties of war, they apply in my country this policy :"take the fish out of the water" You were in VC. you saw that. Because of my position there I was able to see this with a 20/20 vision google. I don't care about me now. that, is my fantom. Do you have your?..

Silver Member

CANADA Charlatan...

Post Number: 474
Whoa, whoa whoa....I like Americans, most of them, in fact.

It's the attitude of conservative types that i don't like...and obviously we have our own here in Canada...just look at Bill.

And they're all the same: ignorant, mindless wonders who know everything, but know nothing. Can u imagine if the world could only function with that type of brain? No advancements of any kind for society as a whole.

ME, me, me, me...greed, lies, deception, and we'll kill anybody who gets in our way. That's the same crap they continue 2 manufacture. But conservative's and neo-con's (fascists) usually get theirs when the united world comes a calling.

France, Canada, whoever...if we elected those same idiots 2 power tomorrow, we'd be in the same boat...putting all our money into the military because of some made-up boogie man, but really using the militia 2 steal and conquer.

Bill, Liberals are not communists, Trudeau was a great man, an excellent Prime Minister, and was a Liberal. Even better, he put u Albetans in ur place.

The Americans will continue 2 dominate with power so long as we keep signing away our resources 2 the highest bidder.

Liberals seek intelligence for leadership, Conservatives look for obedience and an image 2 work with.

Silver Member

Beaversbush, Sportsmans P... Great White ...

Post Number: 609
Need puppets?.....Look to, let's say, Alberta,Texas.See any resemblance?mmmmmm?Coincidence?mmmm?

Gold Member

Post Number: 6792
Juan..if a man will NOT fight for his beliefs, then he is NOT a man!...talk is cheap...many do the talk, but not the walk!

Bronze Member

Post Number: 48
Ryer, I think Harper should have gaurds at Trudeau's gravesite... to stomp the maggots that crawl outta his coffin, so no more of his filthy frog DNA can pollute this country!

As far as Iraq is concerned... that war is a waste of young lives! Bush should have never invaded that country, a secret forces team could have took out Saddam and his buddies... with hardly any cassualties. Afghanistan is where the original SN is hiding... you know, the one who knocked the Trade Centers down... not Saddam!

Bronze Member

Post Number: 69
USA need more of knocked places

End most in usa are dam idiots &scambags ..
All Republicans are like that ...
So are PC in CANADA ... scambags
OLL belonging in gas chamber end chimney.Upload

Bronze Member

Post Number: 49
/\ What???

Type in English!!!

Silver Member

CANADA Charlatan...

Post Number: 475
Bill,

Ur friend Stephen Harper, supported/and supports the Iraq war. If he had been in power at the time, we would have officially been there.

It's awfully late for those supporters 2 do an about face now that things are not going well. That reflects poorly on leadership....but i'm never surprised by rediculous conservative think.

How many pages of history need 2 be written before people realize that this type of thinking is destructive, murderous, and unhelpful 2 the whole of society.

Hitler was fascist...he killed leftists, he killed jews, he killed the crippled etc.
Bin Laden is a right-wing nut job too.
The dictator, before Castro, was a right-wing murderer who makes Castro look saintly.
Pinnochet= right winger
Nixon = right winger
Franco = right winger
Salazar = right winger

The list is endless...so let's keep things in perspective here. SOuth Americans are not U.S. friendly zones because of their history. Same with Central America.

Conservative belief is set in distributing money 2 the top. Cutting welfare benefits the top 10%. Private schools benefit the top, private medicare benefits the top, wars benefit the top. Are u among the finacial elite at the top, Bill?

Those who have millions invested in Halliburton, and other war/oil/pharmaceuricals industries benefit from Republican/conservative policies.

Despite some disagreements, conservatives tend 2 support the neo-cons...who are extremists in every aspect of policy making.

Progressive thinkers believe in a fairer distribution of wealth. And more equality of opportunity for all. Their policies are not without fault, and not all will agree with every aspect of a "fairer" system..... but how can any logical thinking person oppose trying 2 make a country that's fairer? It boggles the mind.

By the way, Trudeau has 2 young sons, so ur rediculous and scary metaphore of squashing his "DNA" is pointless & stupid.

Again, it won't hurt u 2 pick up a book at ur local "public" library....reading is like a good work-out for the mind and for the betterment of society. But u (conservatives) may prefer 2 find a "private" library....try amazon.

Silver Member

Post Number: 611
Yeah !....Ryerson for PM!You should change your profile to" PM",OMG! Bill your opion is scarying me.

Silver Member
Username: Impala1977

Post Number: 126
Too bad for Saddam, he was our guy.Upload

Silver Member

Post Number: 613
Today the Saudi's are the US's alies,just like Iran was, and before that it was Libiya,and the rest of the arab world,I wonder how long it will be before the US turns on Saudi Arabia? That seems to be their foeign policy.Become alies THEN attack.The world just keeps getting smaller every day for the US.Yup it's time to build a wall around the US,there gonna need it.Thats the best republican Idea ever.

Silver Member

Post Number: 614
Whats that old saying about"When the rooster comes home to roost"?

Silver Member
Username: Impala1977

Post Number: 127
Yeah, the thing is that Saddam was tried for "the executions of 148 Shiites (young men and boys) in 1982 for attack/uprising against Hussein's "convoy" in the town of Dujail... never was prosecuted for the slaying of approximately 200,000 Kurds" as LK mentioned. If Saddam had been tried for the slaying of the Kurds it would have led straight to the White House. What is the Golden Rule? He who has the power makes all the rules!

Silver Member

Post Number: 615
Time to buy stock/shares in concrete and steel.Doe's Haliburton do "fencing"contracting too?

Silver Member

CANADA Charlatan...

Post Number: 476
Bill: "a secret forces team could have took out Saddam and his buddies... with hardly any cassualties."

Ur missing the whole point here. This shows a genuine ignorance for what the policies are about.

The Bush administration would not have achieved their aims by simply assassinating Saddam. They need 2 establish control of the resources - in Iraq & in the region.

Saddam made the same mistake that Manuel Noriega made - taunting the bully with "no"

Saddam could have kept on gassing Kurds, building palaces, human rights abuses, all of it, and the U.S. would have continued supporting him.

But the second he began disobeying his masters, he was doomed. But the feeling of power is enough 2 convince the most arrogant of dictators that they can do as they please. They never learn that they can't bite their master.

Similarly, Panama wasn't invaded for Noriega's drug violations - that's just laughable - he was hunted for his assertions & threats of taking control of the canal.

Saddam & Noriega, didn't "know their role" or got caught up in the power that came with it.

Alberta = perhaps one day u/Alberta may be demanding that Canadians die defending it, but i will stay right here. I will take the same stand the Quebecers took when ordered by the Queen to go fight the french on behalf of the British - I will defend "Canada", I will defend my brothers, not some BS ideology that favours the upper classes.

Silver Member

CANADA Charlatan...

Post Number: 477
If the Saudi's decide 2 start disobeying the West, we will suddenly be educated by our "patriotic" & "helpful" media of just how evil the Saudi monarchy is & has been; how important it is 2 get in there and liberate the people, & how important it is 2 democratize the area.

BS!

And the Saudi people will recognize it as BS!

The majority of people in the world just want 2 be left alone, in peace.

But we allow misinformation and demagogary 2 rule our politics - even when we have more in common, than we have differences.

How can 20 % of the people have such enormous though-control over the masses? Are we really the "idiot masses?"

Or have we just been conditioned 2 believe the master?

Silver Member

CANADA Charlatan...

Post Number: 478
IRAN: A BRIEF HISTORY:

Wikipedia:

In the early 1950s, there was a political crisis centered in Iran that commanded the focused attention of British and American intelligence outfits. In 1951, the Iranian parliament, under the leadership of the nationalist movement of Dr. Mohammed Mossadegh, voted unanimously to nationalize the oil industry. This shut out the immensely profitable Anglo-Iranian Oil Company (AIOC), which was a pillar of Britain's economy and political clout. A month after that vote, Mossadegh was named Prime Minister of Iran.

In response to nationalization, Britain placed a massive embargo on Iranian oil exports, which only worsened the already fragile economy. Neither the AIOC nor Mossadegh was open to compromise in this period, with Britain insisting on a restoration of the AIOC and Mossadegh only willing to negotiate on the terms of its compensation for lost assets...

"Under the direction of Kermit Roosevelt Jr.'s (a senior CIA officer and grandson of the former U.S. President Theodore Roosevelt), the CIA and British intelligence funded and led a coup d'etat to overthrow the democratically elected prime minister with the help of military forces loyal to the Shah through Operation Ajax.

The plot hinged on orders signed by the Shah to dismiss Mossadegh as prime minister and replace him with General Fazlollah Zahedi, a choice agreed on by the British and Americans. Despite the high-level coordination and planning, the coup initially failed and the Shah fled Iran. After a brief exile in Italy, however, the Shah was brought back again, this time through a second coup, which was successful.

The deposed Mossadegh was arrested, given a show trial, and placed in solitary confinement for three years in a military prison, followed by house arrest for life. Zahedi was installed to succeed Prime Minister Mossadegh.

Gold Member

Post Number: 6802
satscan..The Saudi government is NOT US friendly,and has NOT been for many years..we use each other and and put on a fascade to the rest of the world..also remember that Osama Bin Laden (who is from Saudi) had close ties to the Saudi government (his family still does) and the US at one time too..remember too that the attacks on the US were carried out by mainly Saudi's (Not Iraqi's or the Taliban)...the Saudi goverment influences its common people to "put up with" the US, but they have no love for Americans...the commoners are only wishing for self preservation..the government there has another agenda...

I don't believe we will be attacking Saudi, because presently we have a mutual understanding that is beneficial to BOTH countries...but the Saudi government is no better than the Iraqi government!...and is in fact much more of a threat to the US, than the Iraqi govenment!

Silver Member

Post Number: 616
The whole mideast is a powder keg right now.Violence is spilling over a lot of the boarders now.It's the beginning of a new year and still no improvement on the situation there,if anything it's got worse.I like to think of myself as a optimist but also a realist and don't trust the republicans or have faith in their ability to control the events that are unfolding there now,let alone the future.If it's Americas agenga to liberate and demacraize the middle east,US has it's work cut out for them.There's oil everywhere there and Thats the real agenda.

Silver Member

CANADA Charlatan...

Post Number: 479
We poked the sleeping giant with a stick.

Now, he's awake and furious.....

STAY TUNED AS THE "DUKES OF HAZARD COUNTY" CONTEMPLATE THEIR OPTIONS...

-What do we do Billy-Bob?
-Kick him in the teeth, Bobbie-Sue!
-No! wait. I say we turn our back and just walk away.
-Won't that be dangerous?
-I told u not 2 touch him, idiot!
-Stop criticizing me, and tell me what 2 do next, or ur just as bad as i was for poking him with the stick.
-I don't know, it's his fault for awakening.
-Hand me that other stick, we'll poke him some more.

...and the saga continues....

Silver Member

Post Number: 620
But Ryerson,I'd have to think hard about defending Alberta's oil/gas.It's people like "Bill" that live their.They gave us Madcow disease and we gave them hundreds of millions $ for compensation ,while sitting on their gas revenues,they don't share or assimulate.Let the Alberta Navy defend them.lol

Silver Member

CANADA Charlatan...

Post Number: 481
No, i wouldn't....why would i defend that??? It's apparently not ours 2 defend.

i wouldn't defend the policies of the upper classes. It's just not me. I'd sooner fight for the social movements & causes that bennefit US/COLLECTIVELY.

He says, i'm a "tree-hugger"....i can't think of a finer compliment.

Heck, i'd sooner fight for the newfies. :-)

Silver Member

Post Number: 621
Yup, they got oil too.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 50
/\ Where... in their hair?

Silver Member

CANADA Charlatan...

Post Number: 482
lol... no, that's Albertan women of whom u speak.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 51
That was weak...

How's those Ontario girls? Probably getting pretty lonely, now that your beloved Liberals made it legal to marry yer buddies.

The Great State of Alberta... Home of the free, land of the endless supply of oil... and two way better hockey teams than Ontario!!!

Silver Member

Post Number: 622
Bill,you should come and check out our beautifull beaches and girls sometime!Yes,the topless ones too!Here they get tanned,not whiter than snow.And yes the OHL is great!

Silver Member

CANADA Charlatan...

Post Number: 483
Bill, u've exposed urself - how truly imbecilic and dopy, these comments u make...

"The Great "State" of Alberta" <-- illusions of grandeur. Home of the free, land of endless stupidity.

Really Bill, do u actually believe what u speak? Spoken out of true ignorance....come and check out the difference....even our rural 40+ women are far better looking than ur space cadet females.

Last year's Miss Universe was a Toronto girl, Ryerson woman, i might add.

Ur girl's resemble their pet cows, 'cept with less teeth. And, they pride themselves on their life-long careers at Tim Horton's.

Ontario and Quebec are the soul and brain of Canada....Alberta is only the asscrack of the nation.

If one gets 2 close, he's likely 2 smell the azzholez that make it the fecal producing province that it is. If we hadn't fed u from the beginning, u may have never known u had the gas that u do.

Just like an azz with gas - u smell and make noise.

BTW, does Alberta even have their own hockey players? Or do we have 2 send u another Gretzky so u can win something?

And, u should remember that even the Leafs, who haven't won in almost 40 years, STILL have more Stanley Cups than both ur teams combined....

A small note on the g.ay marriage: progress means advancing, realizing our errors, and moving forward. Hom/ose/xuals like urself no longer need 2 hide in a phoney marriage. Bill, ur finally ok 2 marry ur boifriend...we won't hold that against u.

But u probs would rather go on living ur lie.

Silver Member

CANADA Charlatan...

Post Number: 484
Bill, since ur there...can u please tell me how much it costs 2 check out a Major League Baseball game up there?

Oh, no...almost forgot baseball season is out. Tell me the prices for an NBA game please.

I might wanna check one out sometime. And how are ur beaches? U know, those oily water lakes u have there....hmmmmm, sounds nice.

I hope BC begins dumping their trash on ur side....it might help ur gas cause.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 52
You two are a real piece of work... better looking girls??? That's the stupidest thing I've ever heard, everywhere in North America has their share of good and bad... Idiots!

As far as MLB and NBA... Toronto has a 5 million people market!!! Why wouldn't you have those franchises? If you want to impress me... get an NFL team! By the way... when I want to watch Major Sports outside of Alberta, I fly to Houston, Denver or Seattle, which are twice the cities Toronto is! In fact, I find Toronto a joke... for a city of it's size, it thinks it's New York... when in reality... it's jealous of New York, Chicago, Boston and Philly... I await your Calgary retort with open arms!

Alberta was screwed on beaches and lakes, I admit it... but most people here prefer the Mountains anyway (not me), and B.C.'s beaches are 2 hours away. I'd never say Ontario isn't nice... I think it is, and I liked the people I met there... outside of Toronto and Ottawa!

Y'all keep on believing you're the elite of Canada, with your bleeding-heart Liberal views on the world... all the while buying your booze at commie government liquor stores, and we'll keep enjoying our pro-American conservative lifestyles out here, raking in the oil boom cash...

just keep this in mind... if you vote that new frenchman into power... Alberta will become the 51st State!!!

Silver Member

Post Number: 264
Bill Hunter. You are wrong,the frenchman voted Harper into power.Will be more easy that ontario become the 51th state ,From minn. to boston there are the same type of ideas. Alberta is only oil, remeember that most of the american don't want just oil. What would become of your ruling elite, ,Do you want a commissioner in Alberta? you no have brain.

Silver Member

CANADA Charlatan...

Post Number: 487
Bill,

Are u Donald Trump? Exactly how & when did u develop this high moral ground all of a sudden?

If u only would read ur own posts... U had no prob slamming Ontarians or newfies - the comment about oil... "in their hair"

So far, u've managed 2 call us:
1. "commies"
2. Accused Liberals of being either F&gs, Tree-huggers or Teachers.
3. Slammed Ontario males with ur "tiny d1cks" comment
4. And made other pointless comments...about channels on Bev (but only u know what ur talking about)

Why does the stone thrower get upset when a stone is thrown right back. Yeah, it wasn't meant 2 hit ur sister.... but it just did, i guess.

If u don't like playing, than don't be a player! It never surprises me that ur type is never capable of looking more than 2 feet ahead. Ur responsible for the predictable consequences of ur actions.

Ur comments about Alberta continue 2 amuse us though. We sit here and laugh as we read ur posts. Please keep them coming - we do feel a lot smarter after reading ur posts....thank u.

Ontarians don't have a superiority complex. And we don't dislike New Yorkers who come here, or any other people from bigger cities..... we only get remarks from Western Canadians who seem 2 have problems with our "attitude".

What u have is actually an "inferiority complex". U hate us because ur not us. U talk like ur upset that we haven't taped ur drawing on our fridge yet. The truth about our attitude is that we don't appreciate urs...pretending that u could do "better", or that u are "better". That might be the reason why ur seeing us as "elitist"

By the way, u take that attitude with u when u decide 2 join the States, and see how quickly ur pizzed on ("I'm leaving", "I'm better than this", "we're important", "if it wasn't for us..." blah blah blah, ur like a spoiled kid at a toy store).

Canada is ONE....we keep telling u that. U are the one that keeps telling us of how great u are, and of how much better u are.

Ontario and other provinces was built on the backs of hard-working labourers: construction, manufacturing, minning, etc...... we didn't strike oil with the help of other Canadians' money, and have nothing 2 be ashamed of here.... ur what the upper-classes call "new money". So stop acting like ur all that and more because u are not - ur like us, just like the rest of us.

Our labourers are a proud people. And our insistance on a more equitable labour/business alliance has not been all bad. In fact, we made so much money that we used and continue 2 use lots of our "commie" money 2 help develop and explore new gas and oil projects in the west and the maritimes. Just as we've long done in Alberta. Maybe one day Newfoundland will strike oil, and then they will claim they owe nothing back 2 the people. But i doubt very much that Maritimers are that shallow and forgetful.

By the way, our so-called "commie" government keeps people employed at those licquor stores...and not at a minimum wage either. Plus, lots of that money goes back into the public purse for projects that help people with alcohol addiction, and other alcohol-related problems. I like it....and the goverment here is accountable 2 the people when it comes 2 selling booze at a discount....because we need 2 be more understanding of the consequences. Is that elitest for u?

I love Calgary, and u already act like u are the 51st state, so what's ur point?

Silver Member

Post Number: 640
Newfoundland has it's offshore oil,you should ckeck it out.And the beafort sea rigs as well.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 53
That's the difference between you and I... You want your government to baby you... tell you who you can buy your liquor from, what channels on T.V. you can watch, wether you can own a gun or not, etc... any way you slice... Socialism is Communism!!!

Bronze Member

Post Number: 54
Hey Juan... shouldn't you be selling fake Oakleys to tourists on a beach in Puerto Vallarta? lol

Silver Member

CANADA Charlatan...

Post Number: 495
Bill,

THAT is NOT the difference "between you and me"

I'm quite happy 2 say i am not anything like u. The differences are many and it would probably take way 2 much time 2 list them or explain them 2 u.

But I should point out 2 u that, unlike u, I consider myself the government - the goverment is "me" & it is "u"

And, since i am the government, i wish 2 have policies that benefit all of us....not simply policies that will benefit the wealthy upper classes.

Yes, Bill, we can live in a capitalist system and still demand fairness and equal opportunity for all. Call it communist\socialist if u like, but if it's good for all of us, how is that a bad thing Bill?

U see....this is another deeply-rooted problem with modern conservative movements.... this propagandish idea that it's "us vs. them" is nonsense.

U end up with cooky ideas like separating urself & ur interests from what's important. U end up referring 2 things like the government or the environment as an entity outside urself.

It takes just alittle open-mindedness 2 learn, but it shouldn't be difficult 2 see that, much like we ARE the government, we ARE the environment. Even u Bill. And we won't get along if u continue 2 steal the cookies that were left here for all of us.

Or did u miss that kindergarten class?

Silver Member

Superior Lake, Nothwestern ... Canada

Post Number: 279
No, very soon I will be selling water to alberta.
We care here about everything,

Bronze Member

Post Number: 55
Hey, this has been fun... I long to argue with a computer screen, but I guess it's time to shut er' down... Hope you enjoy paying for the lazy people of this country with your next paycheck, I know you long to... and I'll keep enjoying this alleged "Climate Change" with a warm snow-free winter, and we'll talk to ya later.

Silver Member

CANADA Charlatan...

Post Number: 497
I'm glad that that was ur last message ..... because the "alleged Climate Change" comment says it all.

Ur right, what is science? U'd think these scientists were ....scientists, or something.

bye bill

Bronze Member

Post Number: 57
/\ Oh, I believe them to an extent... I just don't give a sh1t!!!

OIL=$$$$$

bye, bye Ryer

Silver Member

CANADA Charlatan...

Post Number: 498
lol....u don't give a sh!t.....i already knew that.

In true Canadian spirit i will extend my hand 2 u and agree 2 disagree.

Oil=millions dead

Bronze Member

Post Number: 58
/\ get to bed... it's 1:00am in Ontario! lol!

Bronze Member

Post Number: 59
Getting back on topic... I can hardly wait for the next installment of Saddam on South park now!

Silver Member

CANADA Charlatan...

Post Number: 500
in true Ontario style, i shake ur hand, and knee u in the nutz.

ha ha ha

j/k

Silver Member

Superior Lake, Nothwestern ... Canada

Post Number: 280
Bill Hunter."Climate Change" A last you said something smart.Alberta's oil sand are creating the biggest global warming problem in the country.This industry is sucking the fresh water of Alberta,just look at the Athabasca river.The oil and gas industry take twice the amount of water required for Calgary. Don't worry bro. we will give you a hand.

Bronze Member
Username: Ajtech

Post Number: 25
Going back a bit here:

CNN is a joke - it is US propaganda Holywood style news. It is not even factual.

I was in Bahrain in 1999 when Sadam was screwing with the weapond inspectors I can can tell you for certain that CNN's coverage was tainted. They pick and choose the events and missions that they want to report, providing that they meet their agenda.

AlJazeera is the channel to watch if you want to know what is going on 'over there'.

Now, I have read a few nasty comments regarding Canadians here - I haven't read too deep into them because quite frankly I don't believe that there is any US citizen that can state that their government has any morals at all, so they are not ones to be throwing stones.

Canada is free. We didn't submit to US pressure to go to war against Iraq under false pretenses, and our Prime Minister at the time (Jean Cretien) should be given a nobel paece prize for having the intestinal fortitude for standing up for what we knew was right, and he was a Liberal and french. No government is perfect to all people, but when you have so many internal politically based problems that revolve around greed, you have no business pointing fingers at or getting involved in other countries politics (I am of course refering to the US here).

I could go on to tell you of the poor treatment that drivers with Canadian License plates recieved when they went south of the boarder after we refused to join 'The Coalition of the Willing' (Shame on you all), and I can also tell you that Southern Ontario Highways were jammed with cars with US plates on September the 12th 2001. These US citizens were not ostresized for 'running to the hills', instead they were welcomed with open arms and open hearts.

Now a history lesson for all of those who think that the US Government did the right thing by invading Iraq:

As of this year, The USA will have LOST three wars:

1. The War of 1812 - US invaded Canada and were defeated in the Battle of Stoney Creek. Canada retaliated by marching it's troops to Washington DC and burning down the White House.

2. The Vietnam War - Call it a 'Military Conflict' if you must, but it was a war and we lost.

3. The Iraq War - As soon as you 'cut and run' you have lost. Of course the real loosers will be the Iraqis that supported the new government as their families will likely be tortured and killed as soon as their leader is overthrown.

Now with this all said, Canadians don't hate the US, but we do hate your government, especially the current administration. Hopefully you will all wake up and stop electing Celeberties to run your country, and you will never let anyone steal the pesidency again. You should really look at lifting the two term rule, as I'm sure if Clinton was still in office the world would be a much better place for everyone today.

From a strictly military standpoint, if you want to defeat a stronger military force, you divide and conquer. The US is being divided from it's friends and allies. You are even being divided internally amongst yourselves. If you think that the answer to the issue is to put a gun in every home, then you have allready lost - The Iraqis tried that and look were they are.

For those that think that the US Miliraty is invincable, remember this - The US has a great offensive military, they have not invested in defending thier citizens against a low tech invasion of troops. You can't carpet bomb your own country to flush out a few hundred AK47's, but a few hundred troops could bring your country to it's knees and destroy your economy in a few days.

Wake up and revolt, Bush and his cronies should be swinging from the nearest tree.

Silver Member

CANADA Charlatan...

Post Number: 503
Bill is busy being educated by the South Park tv show

Gold Member

Post Number: 6855
AJ...Define "lost"...the US has NOT "Lost" any war ever!...maybe some "battles", but NEVER "Lost" the wars!...First, to "lose or have lost" anything U must have had possession of it!

Nam and Iraq...we had no clear cut goals, and therefore couldn't lose any war, unless U consider stopping alleged use of WMD in Iraq, a goal..if U do, then the US achieved that!...and in Nam, if U consider the goal was training and helping the spread of Communism, then we achieved that too ..and Canada War of 1812, yeah c'mon, cut me a break! (that was a real biggie, that is not enough worth talking about...so if I go piss in Montreal then Canada lost the War of 2007?))...U can twist words anyway U want, but the US has NEVER lost any war!...and is still the MOST powerful and MOST FREE nation in the world!...yeah , The US government sometimes has poor leadership, like all countries...but that doesn't equate to being a "LOSER" country!

I respect some of your FTA posts but NOT your bashing of US government and people!

BTW...I can't stand Bush either but that doesn't mean the US is in the toilet , like U suggest!

Bronze Member

Post Number: 60
Al Jazeera... gimme a break, doesn't Osama have shares in that network?

AJ's probably from Bahrain.

You're right LK, America is still the most free and most powerful country on earth... as much as the rest of the world hates to admit it!

Silver Member

Post Number: 651
Freedom....mmmm,Let any Cdn. woman walk down any major US city street on a hot day topless and smoking a joint a see how much freedom she has there.

Gold Member

Post Number: 6858
I see it all the time!...honest!

Silver Member

Post Number: 652
But i'm talking main street ,not your street.LOL

Gold Member

Post Number: 6860
There are many public nood beaches in the US, and people are blowin blunts everywhere!...and people can do almost anything as long as it doesn't harm another..of course U can always find a cop or person, who has too liberal or too conservative interpretation of the laws!...common sense always prevails!

Silver Member

CANADA Charlatan...

Post Number: 508
See what FTA has done....in part it has allowed us 2 open up because of differing opinions.

AJ's post was well-delivered & informed. He may have made a few points that I do not agree with, but only because opinion is difficult 2 assess. But I think I can give him an A on that post.

I agree with LK 2 an extent.... Vietnam was not lost necessarily. One has 2 take a look at their complete objectives - were they met? The leading intellectuals will tell u that the maximum objectives were attained, even though not all objectives were. But for the hawks, they got what they wanted.

I don't agree with the claim that the U.S. is the freest country in the world - for many, many reasons. These are slogans that people have come 2 believe over time, because they've heard it so often. The U.S. much like other Western nations, is more like a plutocracy....the rich dictate policy, and the agenda for all.

I don't want 2 propose that i speak for the world, but i think that i can offer an opinion that is consistent with world view on America.

I think many countries are willing 2 accept that the U.S. is a very conservative nation. We may disagree with ur policies, but we respect ur decision 2 live as u like. A major problem, however, is that the U.S. is unwilling 2 accept any deviation from its own style of politics. This becomes a real issue when a country that tries 2 argue on higher moral ground is inconsistent with it view of morality.

It is not enough anymore 2 suggest that all these bad decisions were flawed leadership. It is misguided, unfair, and down right mean aggression that is thrust on other countries.

And the media is complicit in all of this....they refuse 2 ask the tough question because they will be criticized by the righter-wing of their party or country. Watch Bill O'Reilly tonight and see how he takes shots at anybody that dares 2 challenge the president.....he's calling everybody at NBC "unpatriotic", "un-American" and, in some cases, "socialists" now. This is the usual rhetoric of bullies and liars.

How many democracies have been overthrown in order 2 prop u a dictator or a puppet government? LOTS! WHICH CONTINENT DO U WANNA START WITH?

For Shame!

Corporations have 2 much influence in government... the rich have 2 much influence in government and in media. The U.S. is great at promoting itself....The U.S. are kings of Public Relations and advertising....and they use it 2 help everyone believe it.

Ask a European old enough 2 remember the Second World War, and ur likely 2 get a very different picture of what really happened from that of an American.....why? Are they liars? Or could it be that years and years of successful propaganda have done its job. Why do most North Americans not realize who funded Hitler. Why did it take so long before the U.S. finally 2 help its allies?

"Ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you mad" - Aldous Huxley

If ur Jewish and know the truth, u may never want 2 drive a Ford again. Although the Ford company has done lots 2 repair its reputation since. (They sponsored a free network showing of Schindler's List, to show people they are not the same Ford company that once prided themselves with fascist policies.

The debates about these latest wars are being manipulated here in North America..... Over here we are having debates about WMD and faulty intelligence. Everywhere else the debate is about why one country, who has an awful record of atrocities world-wide, should be deciding who should and should not have WMDs. If I get beat up veryday of my life, I will protect myself, and u would 2.

In this case I think AJ is correct....Al Jazeera will offer a different side/perspective. It's up 2 u 2 use ur common sense and see thru the lies. Even if the claim of Al Jazeera being "terrorist operated" is true (which it is not), an opposing view is always helpful.

As an example, if u wanted 2 find out about America's injustices and crimes at the height of the cold war, u'd turn 2 a socialist paper - they would tell u. If u wanted 2 know about Soviet lies, and aggression around the world, u would watch American television.

Problem for most Westerners is that they would rather watch glitz & glamour than finding out what's really happening. What's Britney Spears or K-fed, or Paris Hilton doing nowadays?

Again, take it from a journalist here, CNN and FOX is not a reliable news source. They have their strengths, but it's not news. If u don't wanna watch Al Jazeera, then i urge u 2 get ur news from varying sources - ones that are not all privately owned, because the agenda of the well-to-do, is always the same....no matter what country we are talking about.

By the way, Bill, u should double check who owns what -- the Saudi government has the U.S. economy by the balls, they own lots of the things u may treasure today.......luckily for the States, the puppet is still under controll.

Silver Member

Post Number: 658
Lk,It totally legal for a woman to walk topless in public here.And the joint,not legal but not illegal,that the tricky one.It always being changed,I don't think the cops and lawyers are shure were it stands from one day to the next.lol But you won't get arrested thats for shure.

Silver Member

Post Number: 659
And how was the fishing today?

Silver Member

CANADA Charlatan...

Post Number: 509
FREE: in political terms means the freedom to pursue business interests without government regualtions 2 hold it back.

It sounds great on paper.

But it also means turning a blind eye, 2 war-profiteering, pollution, worker rights abuses and the list is long.

legislation/bills that are introduced 2 make these power-house investors stay in line, doesn't seem all that bad 2 me.

But then again, I am proudly progressive.

Silver Member

Post Number: 661
Ryerson,I have to agree with most of what you say,but I'm suprised and impressed at your intellegince,you used to just post pics,good ones i'll add ,but would have never thought from someone so smart.Now the question,I wonder if "Bill" really believes what he posted or it was his way of anger management?mmm?You really never know the person behind the post.The beauty of the internet.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 62
I'm starting to believe Michael Moore is posting on this board.

Silver Member

Post Number: 663
Guess we'll never know,and I like Mike!Mayor of Sarnia Ont. gave him Honerary Cdn. Citizenship.

Gold Member

Post Number: 6870
An exchange of opinions is healthy...it allows others to see the other side of the coin and different perspectives..gets the brain working and exercised!...always respect a differnt point ofview...U do not have to agree, but we should all respectothers opinions...its better than somebody being a "mushroom" in a comatose state..we will all never agree on everything and thats cool...but obviously some here with opposing political views, DO have FTA interests in common....I'm OK, you're OK...

Bronze Member
Username: Ajtech

Post Number: 26
A war is lost when either one side is defeated, changes its stance or leaves the field of battle due to the lack of a success or unacceptable losses. Vietnam and Iraq are/were wars. Any war that you enter into and do not win is a loss.

Nobody is jealous of of the US, we just hate your foreign policy. Your government has no morals and they are the biggest threat to world peace. As I stated before, Canadians don't hate the people of the US, we just hate your government, being that my work takes me all over the world, albiet primarily to war zones, I find the opinion in every other country to be the same.

The US is the freeest country in the world?? I was there just last week, it didn't seem all that free to me, especially when you start bad mouthing the president.

If I had $100 for every time I ran into a US citizen pretending to be Canadian when I'm overseas, lets just say that I could buy a half decent used car. I always ask them if they are ashamed of their country, or if they are afraid to let people know that they are US citizens - 90% of them are afraid. This is not freedom. This is the result of decades of bad foriegn policy.

As for being from Bahrain, sorry but I was incarserated, interogated and likely would have been terminated by the State of Bahrain if my 'employer' hadn't interviened and got me out of the country. There's no going back there, that's for sure.

My point is not that the US is a 'looser country', and I am not debating the fact that they are one of the most powerful countries on the planet. My point is that as far as the History books go, The reign of the "US Empire" will be only slightly longer than that of the Third Reich if you don't get your political act together.

Michael Moore, He's a real smart guy and quite the patriot. If you ever feel the need to elect another celeberty into public office, pick him.}

Bronze Member

Post Number: 63
Bush's foreign policy is to rid the world of rogue nations and organizations that want to kill us... Just like W, I myself am still p1ssed off about the Trade Centers.

Afghanistan or Iraq... same sh1t, different pile... they harbor those who hate freedom!

Silver Member

CANADA Charlatan...

Post Number: 510
Correction: In an above post I mistakenly wrote: The leading intellectuals will tell u that the maximum objectives were attained, even though not all objectives were. But for the hawks, they got what they wanted.

What I menat 2 write was that leading intellectuals suggest that the minimum objectives were won, and that it was the maximum objectives that were not won.

Satscanner,

well, thank u for the compliment....i think we all have strengths. I don't know a whole lot about fixing FTA nor any other satellite system. I only know bits from some of what i've experienced and read. For that i am always thankful & impressed by what others have learned, and are willing 2 share. Hopefully the pics i post can provide some humour for what is sometimes lots of reading.

I agree 100% with LK's last post opinions...

Bill, Bill Bill Bill.... what 2 say.... at least u are consistent.

Many innocent people died at the World Trade Center. And that means a lot 2 someone who doesn't believe in the justifications for capital punishment for the guilty. But WTC shoul have never been such a surprise....

WTC was hit 1n 1993... and Bin Laden and others had warned that America's injustices would not go unpunished. I think it was a year later that he declared his Jihad.

The WTC was a target because of America's economic stranglehold over other nations. The Pentagon was hit because of the country's military interventions all over the world. And Washington was a target because the direction comes from the Whitehouse and Capitol.

I think we can all agree on some very basic premises. That is, even though corporations profit, the executive officers profit, no one in their right mind likes terrorism, no one should like war. So, how do we stop it?

I agree with the experts who say we first have 2 stop participating in it. We are committing acts of aggression all over the world on a pretty regular basis. If u loose ur parents as a child, due 2 U.S. or U.S. sponsored bombs, u will probably grow up seeking revenge at all cost - even if it means ur own life.

Bill wrote:
.. Just like W, I myself am still p1ssed off about the Trade Centers. Afghanistan or Iraq... same sh1t, different pile... they harbor those who hate freedom!

Wow! this tells us a lot. If people actually do believe this, and i don't doubt Bill does, it should tell us how it was easy for Bush & company 2 choose Iraq where they should have focused on the enemy in Afghanistan. Since it's all the same, just close ur eys and pick a country over there.... wow man!

A note on "harboring" terrorists....Luis Posada Carriles is being protected by the U.S. government. He was charged of blowing up a plane in 1976. He was on a CIA payroll for years...the FBI has evidence of his crimes....let's see how the "harboring fugitives/terrorists" argument works out in Freedom Land.

BTW, i think the American people are among the smartest in the world (access 2 books and communication)....but no matter how smart one is, u will never know anything, if ur not ever told anything. The agenda setters with their power and money will use distraction distraction distraction -- forget about policies, buy buy buy..... Go shopping and don't pay 2 much attention 2 what we are doing. U wouldn't like it if u knew what we were doing. As bushy always says "go 2 the mall".

I think people are waking up in America though.... i wanna have a front row seat when middle America realizes they've been lied 2. I think that this is the worst crime of all.... 2 intentionally deceive people into supporting ur crimes - all in the name of the mighty dollar.

War Calculus: (Foreign Policy - How 2 redistribute money back 2 the top 10%) 1)Tax Cuts are one way 2 do it....and then u can cut programs at the bottom: welfare, education, job creation programs etc..

2) Initiate or create the conditions for war at home and abroad. Our corporations who specialize in war machinery will make a "killing". When it looks like it's over, we will step in with the best reconstruction equipment in the world.

U see, the Marshall Plan is taught very differently in many countries......and the Iraq war can be predicted by simply using the same successful propaganda techniques of old. Can u see the similarities?

Silver Member

Post Number: 664
I remember the US harbouring the SHAW of Iran,think it was late 70's early 80's.The US goverment always switch hit's,SAD.That goverment seems to cause more disparity and misery around the globe than anybody knows,but you can guarantee there up to no good werever they go.

Silver Member

Post Number: 665
I think we may have some political science major's lurking here,in fta land.Information,however you get it, is a GOOD thing.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us