Keys problem..please help

Username: Moondog

Post Number: 1
When I enter DN 86(00) keys and save them they get saved on 96 as well.
When I enter 96(01) keys and save them,the get saved on 86 as well.
I have a pansat 2500.
Please help.Thanks

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 6743
For All Pansats

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Press menu button on your remote:

#1 Go to parental control... (U must have already done a scan or channel list to see this)

#2 Go down to "second pin" option & enter 0000

#3 Then go to nagravision and select it by pressing ok button on your remote...

#4 In Nagravision window you should be in the box that is Entitled "Provider ID"...scroll to the right (press right arrow button on remote) until it switches to Dishnetwork (00 01)

#5 Now In Nagravision window go down (press down arrow on remote) to the box that contains "00" entitled "Key Number"

#6 While in the box (highlighted "Key Number") that contains "00", scroll to the right until you see nagravision 2 at the top left of your screen

#7 While in Nagravision2 you should still be in "Key Number" box and the number in that same box should be "00"...this is for Key 00

#8 Scroll down (press down arrow on remote) to key data and enter the new supplied key for 00 (within this site is the key change for Nagravision2)..take note on how to enter letters in the lower portion of the screen (ex. letter E=FAV button on remote)

#9 Once key is edited select OK button on your remote (OK-STORE confirmation blinks twice in lower right of screen)

#10 go back to the "00" box and move one click to the right which should take you to "01"..this is to edit the "01" key

#11 Follow Steps 8 & 9 above (this time enter key data for key 01 instead of 00)

#12 Click exit and click ok or yes to save changes then exit all the way out and you should be watching tv

Note...For Bev keys at step #4, "Provider ID" is 09 - 01
...in this pic, the disque port setting is on #3, but should usually be on #1..and correspond to where U actually input the cable into your disque switch...and if using a twin LNB, it should always be at #1..

Upload

Upload

Upload

Post Number: 2
Thanks Lk for taking the time to write.
I will try what you said and get back with you.
Thanks again.

Username: Viagrus

Post Number: 3
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I have a Pansat 2500a that does not recieve anything. It did have that rollover software but nothing now. Can someone tell me how to download the best current software or tell me what I need to do to get the channels back. Also if I need to download the current program can you tell me where to get it and what cable to use between my computer and the Pansat. And also where to plug the cable in.

Gold Member

Post Number: 6805
Micky D's has all the answers...they will even serve U a Big Mac while they setup your ENTIRE system for U...do U have any more questions?....LMAO

BTW...newbies that don't read at all, are always welcome here..it considered RUDE here to tell newbies to read...and another newbie will be more than willing to assist U here..TY for your patronage..

Bronze Member
Username: Poser

FTAPlayGround.NETFTAPlayGroun...

Post Number: 68
LK's right, I'm another newbie and I'll try to help u 'cause I firmly believe we all start from somewhere and this community is all about helping and sharing, a lot of people have put up with my ignorance till I learned a little and I'm gonna help some to kearn a little too,

Johnny give us a bit more info as what ur setup is, which sats are u aimed at?how many dishes/lnbs u got?was ur system working before, hwo long ago?which bin did u use last?or have u ever?

Post Number: 3
My chanels are working fine but it is still confusing to me:-(pansat 2500)
-When I enter new keys let's say for keynumber 00 and save them by clicking ok,they get saved on keynumber 01 as well.
And vice versa:when I enter new keys into 01 and save they get saved on 00 as well(eventhough I had just entered 00 numbers).
But the channels are wroking.
Lk I do exactly what you described but whatever new keys I enter they get saved on both keynumbers 00 and 01.

Thanks

Gold Member

Post Number: 6819
Your receiver is "possessed"....U may need to do an excorcism..

Bronze Member
Username: Poser

FTAPlayGround.NETFTAPlayGroun...

Post Number: 72
r u sure ur entering them in nagravision "2"?

Post Number: 4
Yes,I am sure I am entering them in Nagravision 2.
As of now I am missing only paperview channels.The rest is fine.
Do you think I should erase all channels and do a scan all over,to get paperview?
Thanks

Username: Viagrus

Post Number: 6
In my system Information is says: x-85BL API:2.77a_EU Boot ver: 6.0 09.JUN.2006 Future-FTA. After I checked this out I Hit Factory Setting and Delete and now I cant exit any farther than Language screen. then I tried a Blind scan for FTA and for ALL and 0 transponders were found. So I think I need instructions from the very beginning to get out of this mess.

Silver Member
Username: Satscanner

Beaversbush, Sportsmans P... Great White ...

Post Number: 632
U need to update/load the latest bin.Do some reading at one of Lk's list or repuable sites.

Silver Member
Username: Crazy_greek

Post Number: 347

Hey Marcel
Try this, set all three (3) Autorolls OFF.
Set Default Key,now enter the KEYS.
What bird are you on for the PPV Channels?
Most of them are on EchoStar 8 @ 110.oW
Channels 503 thru 532.
}

Gold Member

Post Number: 6843
Yes delete them and do a new scan...if that doesn't fix it, then U need to slightly readjust the dish..

Post Number: 5
Thanks Kavin,thanks Lk.
I will try what you guys said.

Username: Jason1000

Grand Cayman , Cayman Islands Grand Cayman

Post Number: 2
does anyone have any codes for pansat
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help