Cleaned Up a Little :-)

Username: Ryersonarmy_1

Post Number: 8
Sometimes a good mess is needed to encourage a good clean up.

There still exists shyt in the corners....we have 2 deal with it soon.

Silver Member
Username: Nikk

Post Number: 776
I just noticed about the cleaning Ryerson....

Good one for the Admin.......

Regards....

Silver Member
Username: Minn_rocks

H-Town.....

Post Number: 173
Hey Ryerson..I am still here..LOL
if you don't see me in tomorrow, you know i have been send to prison..lol

Happy New Year to you Ryerson and Nikk Mty..
Upload

Silver Member
Username: Wakenbake

Post Number: 320
in prison you'll be the three month old girl.

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 6732
I believe Minn Rock should now realize that his repeated posts regarding someone's family and baby child was TOTALLY wrong and will apologize for it..

Post Number: 9
i'm still here 2 Minn, but keeping camouflaged for a bit in my army gear ;)

dsscom reverted over to the name "ryerson boi" so he could launch his attacks.

he may be dead, but probably not...

i'm not sure the admin. made any suspensions this time - just a lot of deleting.

This one is not over, i suspect. Let's keep our heads down..lol

Happy NEw Year 2 u MINN, & also 2 LK, Jennifer, PRFRMNJ, and others.....but i'm sure we'll be in combat together soon.

Gold Member

Post Number: 6733
I believe Minn Rock should now realize that his repeated posts regarding someone's family and baby child was TOTALLY wrong and will apologize for it..correct Minn?

calling somebody an azzhole is one thing, but what u said Minn Rock was just real nasty and perver*ted ...no matter who U are saying it to!

Post Number: 10
Upload

Bronze Member

Post Number: 11
I think MINN was just responding with grenades...because we were being attacked with grenades.

Words are hurtful 2 many....but sometimes we need 2 return fire in kind - and be just as brutal 2 get our point across.

If MINN apologizes, i'm with him, if he chooses not 2 apologize, i'm still with him....he stuck by me.....and 2 his credit, didn't even change his username...lol

I got behind with my defense posts...and i recall checking and seeing MINN had every post covered for me.

MINN, U ROCK

Silver Member

H-Town.....

Post Number: 174
LK..i don't realize anything..i mean prison is "BAN"..i mean if u don't see me tomorrow i m in prison..that mean i got BANNED from here...those trouble maker wish i apologize 4 them....will never happen..

Username: Peterbilt

My Best Friend :, 7.62-mm SVD ... JenCon-Team.

Post Number: 10
Yeah, I am keeping camouflaged too! Thanks RyersonArmy1 !!!
and Happy New Year and all the BEST to all my friends here!

Gold Member

Post Number: 6736
Minn..I applaud your loyalty and comradery..U threw some good ones, BUT the screwing the baby daughter and calling her a who*re , IMO was overboard and U are a better person than that...

ATTACK the enemy but do NOT shoot innocent civilians, especially women and children..I think , IMO only, and do as U want, that many members here do NOT want to hear nasty things about families and especially babies and young children...U should apologize actually to yourself and some members for those "baby who*re etc" comments..even amongst prisoners, people who are child mole*sters or talk of it, are considered scum of the earth ...All is NOT fair in love and war!...war itself is nasty, so try and leave families and children out of it!

BTW...I don't think U will be banned, but I too expect more trouble from some BOTH new and old nicks..

Silver Member

H-Town.....

Post Number: 175
Ryerson this is suck..trying to defend our forum and friends...and now i have to apologizes to them..what kind of war are we fighting..and how are we gona win...they can go all out to bash u if they want..but we have to play nice...oh hell no we dead...and once again i will not apologizes to anyone..if LK didn't think it right...and i am out of here.....

Gold Member

Post Number: 6737
Happy New Year to All of You...all troops report back to the staging area for a party, then some R&R....The FOB (forward operating base) has been shut down for now, only a skeleton crew is needed....LOL

PRFRMNJ is buying the beer, he's been promoted to GOLD!....LOL

Bronze Member
Username: Poser

Post Number: 41
Happy New year to everyone,
I hope no more bashing in the new year, we are all here for the same purpose,
cheers everyone,

Silver Member

Post Number: 321
well not exactly , we are posters posting and you are a poser posing(that must include a full length mirror)

Gold Member

Post Number: 6739
Minn..do NOT leave..do what U think is right...I was simply pointing out that there are thousands of members here that read and many of them do NOT like your comments about the baby... we are NOT the ONLY ones here, many read but never post!...and we all get pissed and say regrettable things some times...we're human..I never want u to apologize for your loyalty and fighting for this site, which is DSS home to many...but only recommended U shoyld reconsider what u said which may have offended many good members here...either way, I back U, but trying to enlighten U on this 1 comment U repeatedly made..

Gold Member
Username: Leew

XXXX!!WWWW, Yokosuka, ... YAKUDZA JAP...

Post Number: 1206
Upload

Bronze Member

Post Number: 12
Well, i'm not done with the bashing just yet...i suspect they're not done with us either.

I've yet 2 hear from that jackazz dsscom or rye...boi, but they have motives that they won't soon relinquish.

I'm for a cease fire, if the other side aquiesces.

Happy New Year....Jennifer, is that u above, the "sniper"? lol

Gold Member
Username: Leew

XXXX!!WWWW, Yokosuka, ... YAKUDZA JAP...

Post Number: 1207
yeah

Silver Member
Username: Ryersonresurrected

CANADA Charlatan...

Post Number: 460
Upload

Bronze Member
Username: Doreenakadj

Post Number: 22
OK here is what i think ....Ryerson Boi started this mess he should apologize first... lets not forget who started this shyt.... Minh I didnt think it was nice to bring in a baby but i understand the way you are and forgive you ((((HUGS))) to Minh... AND HAPPY NEW YEAR all .... OH YEAH CONGRATES PRFRMNJ

Bronze Member
Username: Antiscums

Post Number: 12
I have 2 drink 2 dat

I like to move it move it

U like to moooove it

U like to moooove it

Bronze Member
Username: Antiscums

Post Number: 13
I have 2 drink 2 dat

U like to moooove it

U like to moooove it
Upload

Bronze Member

Post Number: 14
well, actually dsscommunity has started it long ago.....i hit him overnight.....and he responded throughout the day via his new alias "Ryerson Boi" (noting his displeasure with me).

Late afternoon today he received some more - this time with the help from MINN ROCK.

We haven't heard from him since the admin. kicked in. We're still awaiting this fool's response.

As for MINN, we all throw grenades under attack....i'd wait for all this 2 dissapate before apologies are requested.

I appreciate MINN ROCK's help in combating these abusers.

And I dance with Anti Scums:

Upload
Upload

Silver Member

Post Number: 322
please play your games elsewere!!!

Silver Member
Username: Crazy_greek

Post Number: 324

Oh Hell

Lets take this year out with a,
as LK would say

BUMP

Bronze Member

Post Number: 45
wakenbake again I'm trying to mind my own bussiness and u come and make a stupid comment like that, This whole mess started because some people couldn't just shut the fu*ck up and get along with others after all that's said and done u start this sh*it again, back off, mind ur own sh*it and all will be ok.

Bronze Member
Username: Doreenakadj

Post Number: 23
Lets Bump in the new year and PartyUpload
Forget the past and move on ...All is good if thats what you make of it.. SO MAKE IT HAPPEN

Gold Member
Username: Prfrmnj

Post Number: 1034
Blah blah blah blah blah. It's time to move on... I think everything that needed to be said has been siad... Lets it go! Tequilla and Coronas on me! Happy New Year!

Silver Member
Username: Crazy_greek

Post Number: 327

Hey PR
that sounds good to me.
No Teqilla for Kevin.
Puerto Rico Rum for me.
}

Bronze Member

FTAPlayGround.NETFTAPlayGroun...

Post Number: 51
Fine by me if others can spare us some peace,
Happy New Year Everyone
Enjoy the rest of your holidays.

Gold Member
Username: Prfrmnj

Post Number: 1037
Kevin - I've got some good Puerto Rican Moon Shine we hare in the area like to call "Ron Caña". This goes down smother then Johnny Walker Blue, but when it explodes - you'll remember drinking it....

Silver Member
Username: Ryersonresurrected

CANADA Charlatan...

Post Number: 463
Congrats to PRFRMNJ on achieving GOLD.....must have happened when i blinked.

MINN ROCK please stay with us....haven't heard from ya in a while. Hope that bullet didn't knock u down on ur azz.

And, i'd like 2 now apologize/thank the g.ay community (dsscom... ryerson boi, and knee.grow) for "allowing" me 2 use their orientation as a means of defense.

Thank u girls, and i am torry it came 2 this.

Upload

Silver Member
Username: Satscanner

The Doghouse

Post Number: 594
It's cleaned up alwright,after the trash/garbage was taken to the curb,the rats must have followed.I'm just waiting for the next infestation.lol
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us