Channels missing/scrambled

Username: Littleglow

Post Number: 1
uploaded the new bin, missing channels or they're scrambled. Do I delete channels and rescan satellites or do I scan transponders? I turned the autoscan off as it scanned transponders constantly....ty

Silver Member
Username: Satscanner

The Doghouse

Post Number: 577
Maybe your channels were stolen?....You should file a report with the police.

Silver Member
Username: Satscanner

The Doghouse

Post Number: 578
Need a bit more info to help you.What bin/file and receiver and sats and switch setup do you have?Is this a new setup or not.

Post Number: 2
fortec ultra with 286t bin....everything went fine but noticed a few channels either missing or scrambled (ie food, court) should I delete and rescan? which sats am I *supposed* to scan? and should I blind scan transponders??

Silver Member
Username: Asharfi

Post Number: 408
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL,SatScanner!

Hey bottleblonde,

Do factory reset (this will delete all the channels) and then re-scan all your satellites. Good Luck! :-)

Post Number: 4
okee dokee....and praytell which sats am I supposed to have? I believe I only have two that I was told to scan....echo 7 and echo 8/10?? will be back....am going to get brown in a bottle :-)

Gold Member
Username: Prfrmnj

Post Number: 1017
Would that be Artificial intelligence? Just kidding!

bottleblonde - those are normally the sats. Make sure you verify configuration once you reset Factory Defaults. (You may want to write the antena configuration down before you do so)

Silver Member
Username: Ars88

Rotti Pit , Corpo...

Post Number: 214
LMAO SAT

Silver Member
Username: Nikk

Post Number: 758
delete all your channels from the channel setup menu instead of doing a factory reset, then do a blind scan....

If you do a factory reset you will need to configure everything and if you do not have that experience yet it may be a problem.....

Gold Member
Username: Prfrmnj

Post Number: 1020
Nikk - You saw that too? Good Catch! That's why I was telling her to write down the setup before she did that.

Post Number: 5
thanks for all the help!!! artificial intelligence...sometimes....can't let *everyone* know I'm not really blonde.. oh, and how many adult channels are there left? and Sat, I've already tried to file a police report....and they just look at me like I'm "blonde" ....go figure but thanks for the help!

Silver Member
Username: Nikk

Post Number: 761
PRFRMNJ..

I passed through that at the very beginning LOL...I know how painful could it be.....

bottleblonde....

There must be around 8 adult channels..not really sure......better than see is practicing...LOL....

Bronze Member
Username: Dure

Mississauga, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 41
SomeIndian channels- Sun,KTV,PTV and some more are out due to some technical net work problems for the last 3days. Will this going to be permanent or will it be ok soon? Any body please.

Username: Simkang

Mtl, Qc Canada

Post Number: 1
on my sat i have 61.5 im at my cousins house in tdot. they have 110 and 61.5 the echo 3 works but channels on tp 12603 vertical dont work its the zeetvs and b4u and zcine, there freezing up any ideas on how to fix it there using a 4X1 dieqc switch on flu receiver

Username: Simkang

Mtl, Qc Canada

Post Number: 2
Est ce que personne peut m'aider?
Can someone help me?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us