Whats the differance between them?

Silver Member
Username: Minn_rocks

H-Town.....

Post Number: 138
john..

Bev..CANADIAN SAT
DN..USA SAT

OK..the different between them is Bev SUCK..Boring and a lot of channels you can't even understand...

DN...ROCKS

Silver Member
Username: Brucester

Post Number: 124
bev has lots of p*rn and dn has a few i think bev has more movie channels i think i had dn 110w but did not like all the soaps but if you like simspsons or raymond then you will like dn just my opinion but i think its changed i read they movied lots of channels from 119 to 110at my house i can not get 119w big building in front of my house and 110w ppv are one or twodays later but might have changed have fun all

Username: Asphaltanimal

Post Number: 2
Thanx for the info

Username: Ftalifecom

Post Number: 4
DN is slightly better but Bev has it's uses also. You can get the NFL package on Bev. Why not use both Bev and DN?

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 6765
Most the time NFL package doesn't work on Bev!

Silver Member
Username: Mc_sunny

Post Number: 949
Lets talk about the pic quality, i think DISHnetwork pic quality is better then bev

Bronze Member
Username: Canndy

Post Number: 39
Bev doesn't suck, it's good for canadians that's all. HOCKEY is on. NFL too. CFL too :-), and some good canadian programming when ur tired of american programs.

Silver Member
Username: Satscanner

The Doghouse

Post Number: 591
And don't forget the "classic" Canadian po*n and comedy and a different perspective on world/global new's.

Bronze Member
Username: Cntrlaltdel

Post Number: 46
BEV is garbage... except for the p0rn, and picture quality north of the 49th.

Having both is ideal... but if I had to choose, it's DN hands down!!!

Bronze Member
Username: Poser

FTAPlayGround.NETFTAPlayGroun...

Post Number: 55
B3V has same number of PPVs if not a few more and most of the times new movies show up on b3v's ppv sooner than DN, Picture quality is better, P0rn is way better, it has less movie network channels than DN, IT also has a lot of french channels including all ppvs in french if that's something you like,
b3v still has the distant network channels,
Best to have both specially since b3v only needs one dish and one lnb for the whole thing. (82) is mostly HD and international channels.

Silver Member
Username: Edenman

Post Number: 188
I have been very happy with all 4 (82/91/110/119) 82 just added Fight Network and has AOV (Adults only Video) which is worth a $20 LNB for sure :-)

Silver Member
Username: Ke5aqn

Shawnee, OK USA

Post Number: 174
Main this we like about bev is.....the nascar channels,pic quality is alot beter than dish, PPV movies look better on bef thanks to the pic quality being better, p*rn is ok yes their 10 channels but same movies over and over all week so that make p*rn on dish better, bev is good for LATE night watching.

The pic quality is better on bev than dn. The bandwith is bigger I do not have the info on that LK prob has it.

Bronze Member
Username: Amary

Post Number: 45
Hi everyone, I have been reading all afternoon and just have a question. I want to switch from dn to bev but I cant find a bin for bev. I have a veiwsat extreme. Also could I please get a confirmation, from what I have read you can have both dn & bev at the same time. Is this correct? I have searched other sites as well for a bin but cant find one please help. Thank you

Silver Member

The Doghouse

Post Number: 606
Same bin ,just add extra lnb's,depending on what size of dish you have or a extra dish pointed to their sats,setup your ant menu and scan.

Silver Member

The Doghouse

Post Number: 607
If you just want bev,turn your dish to 91w and rescan.

Bronze Member
Username: Amary

Post Number: 46
thanks for the help I will try that
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us