Bush 32" LCD Color probs

Username: Estring

Hebburn, Tyne and Wear UK

Post Number: 1
I am also having probs with what should be white showing as blue. Also bright lines of red and green. The set is only 2 month's old. Signal thru Telewest cable. Uk. Any of you guy's got any ideas B4 I phone the engineer? Cheers JM

Bronze Member
Username: Imustbecrazy

Post Number: 65
John;

I'm guessing that your tv has multiple inputs? Is this problem on the other inputs, too?

Username: Estring

Hebburn, Tyne and Wear UK

Post Number: 3
Yes it is and the problem was the same using both. I eventually found out what the problem was after talking to the engineer, who had seen the problem before. Apparently this particular set was prone to being fitted with a faulty circuit board. He also suggested this board would be difficult to get hold of,and it would probably be some time before it could be replaced...He said the set,(Bush 32" LCD) was made by a different company in Turkey, and just plated up for sale as Bush. He said Bush didn't actually make telly's at all!
I was told the best sets are made by our oriental friends, so after a tellyless Xmas, a wife on the rampage and an argument with Argos (never again!) I'm hopefully ordering a new Panasonic 32" LCD tomorrow.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us