FTA HD Recievers

Gold Member
Username: Johnner

Miami, Florida

Post Number: 1015
http://www.satellitewiz.com/pansat-7000-hd-7000hd_50_ctg.htm

This place is selling a PANSAT 7000 HD for $500.
Now can this receivers be fix? Are there any others?

Any information will be welcome, thanks in advance!

Bronze Member
Username: Canndy

Post Number: 11
My suggestion to wait it out a few more months and look forward to the big guys bringing their HDs.

- [link removed]

Gold Member

Miami, Florida

Post Number: 1016
I agree i think I'm just going to wait for a few months see what happens.
I just got this hd tv and tried with Dicovery HD 1080i and the picture quality was incredible, but my Pansat only outputs 480/60i by Component and do not get HD channels.

Username: Poser

Post Number: 7
i was reading on another site that cool*sat and sonicview are releasing hd units very soon too, here's the link:

http://www.ftaplayground.net/forum/showthread.php?t=5941

http://www.ftaplayground.net/forum/showthread.php?t=5634

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 6621
U can stop the SPAMMING now!...its getting very old and redundant..hundreds of other well known reputable ESTABLISHED sites that have much more info..

Silver Member
Username: Themangod

Post Number: 122
cool-sat 8000hd is coming sonicview 8000hd are coming cool-sat offers best service of all boxes.

http://www.freetoairreceivers.com

Gold Member

Post Number: 6624
freetoairreceivers has a VERY bad reputation..many complaints from many buyers...I wouldn't place any trust in anything they say ...

http://www.satscams.org/forum/showthread.php?t=1413&highlight=freetoairreceivers

Silver Member
Username: Tapeman

Post Number: 251
Stick with your SD FTA receivers for now everyone
If you want to bring your HD to live action get an external Amplified HD Antenna like TERK $80
Superior Quality is what I call first generation meaning you pickup HD signal before it goes to Satellite if you are within 50 Miles from your local broadcast stations. People think this like a regular VHF or UHF antenna. Let me tell everyone out the quality is better than DTV, DN, BEV and Cable Just make sure your TV has an HD Tunner and you are within 50 Miles from local broadcast You'll get ch 2-69

Post Number: 10
LK I don't know what your problem is, you wanna keep people from knowing their options while there's tons of good info out there for everyone to master this whole fta thing, you wanna keep everyone here on this site where you DON"T know if providers have access to the server and members info or not!!!So many people don't know anything about this but I know many many who got busted by asking and answering questions about satellite piracy, People are in danger here, this site is not even a satellite testing site, the server is accessible by the providers and can be raided at any time, If you are not working for them then I don't see why you wanna call people like spammers who have nothing to gain here other than informing people of a grave danger awaiting them.
All I'm doing is giving information and sharing the knowledge, let the people decide, if you don't wanna check the links then DON'T, let those who can see the facts and dangers of this community decide. I see a lot of newbies on this site who I'm sure have no idea what a real Satellite Testing Forum is. I want to show them one that I personally find the best since they helped for hours to setup my fta boxes for free, just a few friends who have been doing this for many years as staff members on other boards have come together and started a new site to dedicate their time to absolute newbies, I feel privilaged to know this site and would see it as my responsibility towards the people and that site to try to bring them together.
Stop with ur bulshit comments, if you have a site of ur own that wanna share with others go right ahead, I don't have one and never will since I'm not very computer savvy but I will share the knowledge with others because I believe knowledge is free and for all.

Guys I'm a member of this site, http://www.ftaplayground.net, they support all boxes and keys are posted soon as they are changed.

check it out, see if you like what they are offering,
your choice, I did and now it's my home,
your call.

Gold Member

Post Number: 6627
Poser..U are a newbie here, or an old regular troublemaker using a new nick!...and EVERY single post of yours is a SPAM!,and...yes I will tell EVERY newbie who knows NOTHING to GO READ at any REPUTABLE site, cause there is NO shortcuts!...and if U think there are shortcuts, or that site U SPAM says anything different, then that site is dishonest and NOT telling the truth, like U!

U are either a thief and spammer, or VERY ignorant to FTA!

I checked the playground out, and thats what is is!...a sandbox for toddlers, with NO members, info, posts, threads or help!...its TERRIBLE!

If U had ANY true concerns for newbies or FTA users U would NOT recommend that site , UNLESS U had a financial interest in it like the well known crook and SPAMMER...KEATON!

Username: Evilash

Post Number: 1
hey LK lay off the guy I have read a few of your post and his posts and you do nothng but bash him. He is just trying to help, and you are just insult other members. We are not all knowing like you. Please be kind to us who are new

Silver Member
Username: Prfrmnj

Post Number: 957
Dude - that is not the way you get help around here. I've answered (somewhat) your question in your thread, but you really need to go read a little to understand what it is this is all about. "Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach a man how to fish and you feed him fo a lifetime"...

Gold Member

Post Number: 6634
Dude...SPAMMING new unreputable unestablished sites is NOT "trying to help", unless ONLY trying to help themselves and fill their pockest with money!...so U can keep your comments to yourseld as well, unless u are in cahoots with Poser..U are newbies knowing Nothing of DSS sites and forums..and a newbie should never try and discleaim or discredit a senir more experienced person unless they are dumber than rocks!...do u tell your experienced financial advisor , electrician, carpenter, auto mechanic etc, how to do things?...yeah U probably do!

Bronze Member

Post Number: 15
what money?
the site is totally free and even open to public view without registration!!! get ur facts straight before running your mouth,

all you do is bash others who wanna talk some truth and try to shut everyone up so you can get the profit, you can go to any site, any forum and ask them about your beloved fsfta on top of ur REPUTABLE list and see if one person would rank it among the top 10!!!! you lie and cheat and call yourself a senior in this community???that nickname doesn't ring a bell at all, if you got other nicks why change them if you are so reputable in this community. oh yes you can't use ur real nick or everyone will know your hidden agendas.

Gold Member

Post Number: 6643
Poser...FU!...that must be a helluva site if there's No Money involved there from sponsors or anything!...and if NO sponsors, then its a homemade "garage" site...obviously U don't know anythingt about websites either..nevermind Dss!...

I'll be so glad when the kids go back to school!...servers and sites won't be flooded with idiots wasting bandwidth!...LOL

Silver Member
Username: Tapeman

Post Number: 258
LK Calm down
Poser the Site is totally free this is great
But the site is crashing that totally sux
I tried it on 3 different web access
It keeps crashing. What is it? They're using an 80GB Server?

Poser if you got something helpful share it here
Give us some sample tips why we go elsewhere
There are a least 1000 of FTA sites we can't try them all
Post something great and say it came from there
In the mean time work on why it keeps crashing!!!

Gold Member

Post Number: 6644
when they caught that giant squid, it created an earthquake, and all servers are being routed thru Hong kong and Philipines now..

Bronze Member
Username: Eatfish111

Post Number: 45
Hey pser your link does not work I have tried 4 different time 2 different houses does not work.
try ftamorvex.com if you are looking for small unestablished sites. Keys and files for all stbs.

Gold Member

Miami, Florida

Post Number: 1020
LK is one of the most knowledgeable and helpful member, but we can all get help from different sources even from rookies.
Thank you all for the help!

Now does anybody knows what type of bin does the Sonicview 8000HD uses

In this video clip
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lj761MKoShY
They show the equipment working but I cannot seem to find in any website a bin for it or for the Pansat HD for that matter thanks in advance!

Bronze Member

Post Number: 26
ok in case you guys have been sleeping the past few days due to the extra sauce here's a little wake up call:

Earthquake disrupts Internet access in Asia

Many sites in parts of Asia and some that are hosted in Asia are either down or experiencing slowdowns.

December 27, 2006 (IDG News Service) -- A pair of powerful earthquakes off the coast of Taiwan damaged undersea cables and disrupted telephone and Internet access in Asia on Wednesday.

"All of the ISPs in Singapore are affected," said Michael Sim, a spokesman for StarHub Internet Pte. Ltd., which provides cable and wireless Internet services. Sim blamed the connectivity disruption on damage to undersea cables caused by the earthquakes. Internet access in the city slowed to a crawl, and some Web sites were unreachable.

"Everybody's doing their best to migrate [traffic] to alternate routes or to fix the affected routes," Sim said.

NTT Communications Corp. said that 84 leased lines were out of service as a result of the problems and that international toll-free calling was being disrupted. Conventional international calling was in operation, albeit with limited capacity, said Akiko Suzaki, a spokeswoman for the carrier in Tokyo.

A magnitude 6.7 earthquake struck off the southwest coast of Taiwan, near the town of Pingtung, at 8:26 p.m. local time on Tuesday, according to Taiwan's Central Weather Bureau (CWB). The U.S. Geological Survey (USGS) said it was stronger -- at 7.1 -- and Japan's Meteorological Agency estimated it at magnitude 6.9.

That quake was followed by another eight minutes later with a magnitude of 6.4, which the USGS estimated at 7.0 and the Japanese Meteorological Agency estimated at magnitude 7.2. Southern Taiwan was also hit by several powerful aftershocks measuring between magnitude 5.9 and 5.2, the CWB said.

The quakes, among the most powerful to hit Taiwan in recent years, left at least two people dead, according to press reports.

That first quake knocked out parts of the SeaMeWe 3 (South East Asia Middle East Western Europe 3) and APCN2 (Asia Pacific Cable Network 2) undersea cables. Both are major telecommunications arteries in East Asia, and their temporary loss led to the problems being observed on Wednesday. Traffic that traversed the cables has been switched onto alternate routes, but those other cables are now congested.

As a result, Taiwan's telecommunications infrastructure was hit hard, with just 40% of international calling capacity to the U.S. functioning normally, Chunghwa Telecom Co., the country's largest operator, said in a statement. Calling capacity to Japan and China was also affected, with 11% and 10% of capacity operational, respectively, the company said.

Damage to the cables also disrupted Internet access in China, Hong Kong and Singapore, Chunghwa said, noting that it will take up to three weeks to repair the affected cable systems.

In Beijing, a China Network Communications Group Corp. (China Netcom) representative, who gave only his surname as Chen, said some international connections had been affected. That disruption left some international Web sites accessible in Beijing, while others could not be reached. Chen did not know when full service might be restored.

The region where the earthquake occurred is near the boundary of the Eurasian plate and the Philippine plate. The region is one of the most seismically active regions of the globe.

Some people can get on the sites and some can't, i have a lot of friends in Us who can't go to ftaplayground.net but I can, and this is not the only site, many sites are down or too slow at this moment, try to read and research the facts instead of following this Fu*ckin bas*tard who thinks everything is about money, NO to some people this is just a hobby, just a place to spend a few hours daily, help and get help, share testing results, GATS has been around for a while, I happen to know they pay a lot for their server and guess what?NO SPONSORS!!! NO VIP FEE, none of that sh*it, just some real testers having fun with the hobby, but some jerk*offs like LK wanna make a dollar out of everyone they can anytime they can SHAME ON YOU LK, Shame on you, your mother would be proud of the piece of SH*IT you have become, and just so you know I'm done with school a long time ago and believe me I do far more important things with the bandwidth that your little 2 dimension excuse for a mind can ever comprehend,

Bronze Member
Username: Leon_kookie

Post Number: 86
some jerk*offs like LK wanna make a dollar out of everyone they can anytime they can SHAME ON YOU LK, Shame on you, your mother would be proud of the piece of SH*IT you have become, and just so you know I'm done with school a long time ago and believe me I do far more important things with the bandwidth that your little 2 dimension excuse for a mind can ever comprehend,

BINGO!

LK SPAMS this site more than anyone else... How many times has he posted links to his sites... 5000 times or so I'd say

Bronze Member
Username: Pachacartier

Post Number: 50
HE THINKS HE KNOWS. WHILE HE CAN NOT ANSWER A STUPID QUESTION. LET POEPLE THINK FOR THEM SELF. I THINK LK NEED A FLASH HIS BRAIN STILL USE THE UPDATED KEYS :-) HE NEED AN AUTOROLL FOR HIS BRAIN HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH HAVE FUN GUYS

Gold Member

Post Number: 6705
cartier, why have U been banned from dsscommunity?.....LMAO

Bronze Member
Username: Pachacartier

Post Number: 51
I HAVE NEVER BEEN BANNED FROM ANY OF YOUR COMMUNITY THAT YOU ARE MENTIONNING ,AND THIS IS LAST RESPOND TO YOU . ANYTHING THAT COMES FROM YOU I IGNORE IT PERIOD. IM STILL USING YOUR HELL DSSCOMMUNITY . SO DONT KNOIW WHAT TO TELL YOU OTHER THAN ZIPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP IT .AND IM NOT RESPONDING TO ANY OF YOUR BLA BLA BLA .AND TRY TO RESPECT POEPLE. IF SOME ONE DOES MISTAK DONTTTTTTTTTTTTTT INSULT THEIR INTELLIGENCE CUZ WE ARE HERE TO PROVE NOTHINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG BUT WATCH TV

Silver Member
Username: Bladam

Post Number: 104
I need help with my, purchase DVD recorder, how do I make the connection to My Pansat 2700 box for recording

Gold Member

Post Number: 6706
cartier aka boondoc and some others ...U better check again..

Gold Member

Post Number: 6707
how ya like them apples...LMAO

BTW...AOL has been notified also of your actions..

Username: Highlander

Post Number: 2
Need to record from TV to VCR. Everything is working fine now. I have a Pansat 2700a, a TXJ3276 Samsung, and a Toshiba VCR/DVD Combo. How would I hook them up to be able to record programs off the Dish network ?

Thx. everyone

Bronze Member

Post Number: 49
SOB deleted my response to u SMK, some mofos here don't wanna see people helping people they just wanna pimp their own sh*it at any cost,
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us