"No Signal" and "Scrambled or Bad Channel"

Bronze Member
Username: Mph201

Post Number: 31
I have a pansat 2700a receiver and everything's been working fine until now..I have 119 100 and 67.5 And for some reason I tend to get "No signal" for many channels that I normally received and most of them seem to be on the 119 satellite. The same type of problem took place last week only with the 110 satellite. "Scrabled or Bad Channel" also shows up for some channels that I had before. Channels that gave me these problems are IMF, NICKT, FUSE, G4, FOOD, and some PPV. So I'm wondering whether I have the wrong bin in my receiver or whether I need to rescan some TPs for the sattellites. If someone has a solution for me, I'd greatly appreciate it. And if anyone could tell me the most recent working bin for Pansat 2700a. Thank you.

Bronze Member
Username: Runnerguy

Pluto

Post Number: 83
x-87bl_061124_288_api2700.zip
2700 dn fix you can download this a dsstester dot com

Username: Canndy

Post Number: 8
[link removed]

Silver Member
Username: Grimreeper

Post Number: 273
try the rescan

Bronze Member
Username: Sekhem

Post Number: 40
It might be the bad weather. the clouds tend to block the signal and weakens it. Depending on where you are, the weather is pretty rough on the eadt coast right now.

Bronze Member
Username: Mph201

Post Number: 32
Yeah, true. Bad weather might be the problem. I'm in Canada. And no, it's not snowing like hell here hah. Mostly cloudy and some rain fall this week. Thanks for the suggestions people.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us