C0olsat autoroll?? LK

Username: Bec0ner

Post Number: 4
did co0lsat come out with a new bin that autorolls? this input of new keys is driving me crazy, Bin 137..

Username: Canndy

Post Number: 7
Bin 139 - [link removed]

Bronze Member
Username: Cntrlaltdel

Post Number: 42
Bin 136 still Autorolls.

Username: Poser

Post Number: 1
Latest file which autorolls is 139,
C o o lsat files posted here:

http://www.ftaplayground.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=311

Bronze Member
Username: Hackdark

Post Number: 37
and this bin works on c00lsat clones???? any ones knows?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 38
no ones knows?

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 6808
which coo*lsat clone?..there are many...most have their own specific bins!

tony...U've been posting here and doing FTA since last July (6 months).....U should know the answers, or how and where to find them, by now....or at least how to correctly post a question with detailed info....U are NOT a newbie anymore.. U should be helping others by now..

Bronze Member

Post Number: 39
yea I know LK, usualy after a few days the clone safe bin is released (I WILL NEVER BUY A F4CKING CLONE AGAIN) and if not I load the new bin no matter if dosnt works on the reciver, cuz I like to test it, and I know how to JTAG and revive it... but no ones have say anithing about c00lsat clones since bin 135, since October... thats why I was asking for info in c00lsat clones, and usualy c00lsat clones (at least 4000 pro) use the same bin, that dosnt chamge from one clone to other...
well, tnx any way, I will change to viewsat ultra, or maybe c00lsat 8000 in the next 4 months(I just finish the payments of university) cuz I'm saving money to buy it... but, by the way I got a digisat 4000 pro (coo coo sat, lol)... and I love the way u send all f4cking newbies to read first (some times answers are 2 posts up), I'm always on your side...

Bronze Member

Post Number: 40
o, by the way, I have been up since october, whit autoroll on

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 6814
if U want to get rid of that digisat 4000..here's someone who wants them..

http://www.hashhu.c*om/forums/showthread.php?t=87606

so U are using this old cooltec clone safe 135 bin...hey U still have TV, thats a good thing!

http://www.hashhu.c*om/forums/showthread.php?t=108081

There is NO new clone Digisat 4000, Multistar cooltec, coo coo 4000 bins since then...they all (genuine coo*lsat bins) since have had malicious code and u will be Jtagging again..

Bronze Member

Post Number: 41
Tnx "hey, anyone of yah don't want your Digisat 4000 pro. I would glad to take them off your hands. Let me know. best regards" sounds like my little bro (11 years old) asking for it, and I will give it to him as soon as I get a new one, and yep still 135 is on the road....
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us