Descrambling software on all types of receiver

Username: Ridson

Sokoto, Sokoto Nigeria

Post Number: 1
is there a descrambling software}} on all type of receiver or a site for the said subject? Please help!

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 6580
I highly suggest U go to the SUBJECT "thread"/topic here "list of Reputable Dss sites" and read and save the first post there...then go and use the sites listed there...they explain it all AND have the software...This FTA learning will require weekly reading and an initial 10-40 hours reading...its NOT Plug N Play...and its NOT Free TV....U pay in $$$ for hardware; and time for reading, fixing, trouibleshooting, and programming!.. ..

Silver Member
Username: Satscanner

NDS Laboratory

Post Number: 534
Rescanning,flashing,trouble shooting,and keeping up with the new bins and info/changes.It's never ending.lol

Bronze Member
Username: Digitalnuke

Post Number: 22
I just want help getting free TV. What are my options?

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 6594
No such thing as FREE TV...easiest is to pay $$$ monthly and share a DTV or DN sub with friends and family...next is FTA, but its costs $$$$ for hardware initially($300 average) and MANY hours of reading initially and almost daily (at least key and TP changes)...and then latly is Plastic testing, which is most fifficult, most costly but has less problems than FTA usually..

Username: Kemp22

Las vegas nevada

Post Number: 6
plastic testing what is that briefly please vty
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us