Pansat 2500A Clone - Working but not so good - Need Help

Bronze Member
Username: Supersuper

Post Number: 11
Hi,

I have a Lava 3200 it is Pansat 2500A Clone. It works fine as and when I put in the new keys.

But lately the picture stops and pauses a lot.. lots of pixels (square blocks on the screen that do not update). channel navigation is slow... and since I have to enter the keys manually means my Autoroll also does not work.

Seems like it is time for a new bin. I checked DSS tester and was not sure which is good working one..

So I need some inputs on a working bin for a Pansat2500A clone. I dont want to change my existing bin and end with a non working one and totally lose what every I can atleat see now..

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 6571
ONLY one is 286T, that works the best...U may have to clean some corruption off the receiver by uploading the factory bin a few times first..or wait for a new bin to be released which will be posted everywhere..U may have some cable /connection issues as well..the receiver is a POS, so be happy that it works..

Bronze Member
Username: Supersuper

Post Number: 12
Thanks LK .. let me try these options if nothing improves ... I am in the market for a new one..

Which is the best one to buy..

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 6574
Viewsat Ultra, Extremeview Magnum are both good..read the reviews posted at Reputable Dss sites!...USB stick is nice feature on Ultra...Extremeview's ability to use cards is nice feature of that..
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us