Hey dss

Silver Member
Username: Crazy_greek

Post Number: 295

I think that you are wasting your time supporting Sky King against the big bad wolf.
He is just like a person that I know.
If you smack him in the face,he would ask did you hurt your hand.
}

Silver Member
Username: Tapeman

Post Number: 248
Kavin
I'm just sick and tired of their Tennis bash
They both being going at each other non-stop
Trashing anything helpful
I don't care who is wrong or right
Middle East conflict will be resolved before these two settle their differences.
BUT IT IS TIME TO MOVE ON

Happy Holidays to U too
King

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 6550
King U are being bashed by Kavin...LOL...don't reply to them, thats what they want U to do!...it gets Ecoustics posts count higher and boosts it to #1 at Google!...

No need to justify yourself...IGNORE theses 2 (dsscommunity and Kavin = same person) and other nicks they use...IGNORE ALL who are NOT seeking help and Not contributing in a positive manner!!

I'm not feuding with anybody... I'm well past that..talk to the hand..

Bronze Member
Username: Minn_rocks

H-Town.....

Post Number: 98
TALK TO THE HAND..Upload

Bronze Member
Username: Minn_rocks

H-Town.....

Post Number: 99
OOPS..Hey LK..that smiley dude is not 4 U...it just talk to the hand that all..don't misunderstanding..LOL

Silver Member
Username: Prfrmnj

Post Number: 941
MINN & LK - That smiley dude reminds me of my favorite T-Shirt. It says: "Your Lips are moving but all I hear is blah blah blah blah blah!" LMAO That's pretty much what I see when some of these jockers try to run their post count up to make them look intelligent.

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 6554
I think the pic is great!...FUNNY!...I use that expression often when people are redundant, "preaching to the choir", ignorant and annoying, or so ridiculous...then I just block them out..

Minn, I never thought it was directed at me, were cool...

NJ, haven't seen that shirt, but like it! I would need a dozen , because of being worn out!...LOL
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us