Pansat Problem

Username: Greekgod690

Mississauga, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 7
I load the new bin on my pansat but when i want to intall a dish it freezes. I didnt download the wrong program. Plz help i need my pansat.

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 6530
do a factory reset, upload factory bin, scan sats, then the new bin, let keys roll, watch TV....

Bronze Member
Username: Alwyzlosty

Post Number: 40
LK I think I had the same problem how do I upload the factory bin and then the new bin I am lost

Gold Member

Post Number: 6537
Subscribe or READ!

Username: Sccrskills

Post Number: 1
hey i have a problem too if somebody can help me. I have pansat 2500 and i accidently clicked on factory settings and erased the channels and i was wondering if anybody can help me fix it please or just tell me what to do id really appreciate it. thanks a lot.

Silver Member
Username: Prfrmnj

Post Number: 931
Do a blind scan and wait for the keys to roll in. Provided you have the latest bin with autoroll.

Silver Member
Username: Machedonul

Post Number: 121
do a blind scan and get all your channels back

Post Number: 2
thats it i don't have to try to restore the channels or the dish. ohh sweet thanks a lot guys

Post Number: 3
srry for the problem im kinda new at this and im just trying to figure out what to do. thnks anyways

Post Number: 4
i tried blind scan and it just gave me some channels and now its saying wait for picture but nothing comes up does anybody now what i should do next please. thnks alot

Silver Member

Post Number: 932
It's autorolling.

Post Number: 6
lol what do you mean i dont get what your saying srry.

Silver Member

Post Number: 933
It's rolling in the new keys! Provided you have the latest bin with Autoroll then you keys are rolling in.

Post Number: 7
see thats the problem i dont have the new bins i dont know how to do that

Post Number: 8
i need somebody to tell me how to get the new bins and what i need to get them for pansat 2500 reciever . Reason idk is because this one guy did it for me and one day my channels went out and he never answered me so idk wut to do. So i accidently went on factory settings and erased the channels and dish i think. so im just trying to see if somebody can explain to me how to get the new bins and whatever else i need to get the channels back cuz its been a while since i watched dish. lol i know i wrote a lot but if anybody can help me id really appreciate it thanks.

Bronze Member
Username: Runnerguy

Pluto

Post Number: 80
Get the 286 bin from dsstester. If you need a loader or channel list, you can get it there as well.

Post Number: 10
thnks ill try it

Bronze Member

Post Number: 11
hey zulu under what do i look to find the 286 bin?

Silver Member
Username: Satscanner

NDS Laboratory

Post Number: 522
Bin:binary files,latest date for your make and model receiver.And your loader also.dsscomunity has all the info you need.you'll have to register,it's FREE.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 20
thnks

Bronze Member

Post Number: 29
hey gusy quick question. i put in bin 286 to my pansat 2500a and all went well. i scanned my two sats 119 which is echo 7 and 110 which is echo 8. i had 119 in diseq 1 and 110 in 2. but the quality for 119 on #1 is not good only 30% though when i switch it to #2 its perfect so i was wondering can i have both sats on Diseq#2 or no. thanks.

Silver Member
Username: Minn_rocks

H-Town.....

Post Number: 117
Sccrskills...no i don't think so..119 #1 and 110 #2..that all u can do..you cannot set both for #2....i maybe wrong..LOL...who know..

Bronze Member

Post Number: 30
lol ok thanks but then how come when i scan both sats i still dont get all the channels am i doing something wrong or what. thanks for the reply

Silver Member
Username: Minn_rocks

H-Town.....

Post Number: 118
VERTICAL BLIND SCAN...

Bronze Member

Post Number: 31
thnks bud

Gold Member

Post Number: 6614
U probably need to realign the dish better, that why poor quality on the 119...thats should solve your problems..

Username: Viagrus

Post Number: 4
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I have a Pansat 2500a that does not recieve anything. It did have that rollover software but nothing now. Can someone tell me how to download the best current software or tell me what I need to do to get the channels back. Also if I need to download the current program can you tell me where to get it and what cable to use between my computer and the Pansat. And also where to plug the cable in.

Username: Impreza

Post Number: 1
hi ,i have BEC 2000+ reciever, i did not find software to download for this reciever,plaese if someone knew tell me thank you

Post Number: 2
hi ,i have BEC 2000+ reciever, i did not find software to download for this reciever,plaese if someone know tell me thank you

Post Number: 3
hi, ihave , BEC 2000+ reciever, im looking for a file to download to have more channels, if someone know please tell me , thank you

Bronze Member
Username: Sandy12421

Post Number: 18
how can i watch live cricket on net tel me pls
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us