Ultra clones?

Silver Member
Username: Satscanner

NDS Laboratory

Post Number: 516
How can you tell a genuine from a clone?

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 6507
U need to break down and join a REPUTABLE Dss site..FREE..and no spam from here or no being put on an emailing list..dsscommunity.c*om..or total fta.com (viewsat home site)

here's your answer in a .zip, then a .pdf file..
[link removed]

Silver Member

NDS Laboratory

Post Number: 517
I visit and get my files from dss comunity,you can check LK.Same nick.I saw it somewhere before,but can't seem to find some stuff again when I need it.I visit and registered at so many sites thats the problem,lol.Merry Chrismas to you and you family. Thanx again,thats also where I got the info on correcting "failed" flash on my ultra.No spoon feeding here,just sometimes trip over my own feet lol.

Silver Member

NDS Laboratory

Post Number: 518
I also read somewhere that a notice pop's up or a warning :that it's a clone and won't load bin if it's a clone,something to that effect.Have you heard about that protection feature?That guy's clone box was scary,imagine opening that after your long awaited shipping delay?OMG.Thats why I hate ordering online.

Silver Member
Username: Arande2

400dB could probably d..., 4000 isnt ev... 100,000dB FU...

Post Number: 237
Yeah, man, so annoying!

aAHAHDHDH sorry couldn't control myself.

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 6534
Thats why I always recomend buying receivers from www.efta.us.... NO clones..but haven't heard of clone Viewsat Ultra's yet..

also.. www.globalwholesalers.biz is reputable..

Username: Ftalifecom

Post Number: 2
There are no Viewsat Ultra Clones on the market. You can be sure that someone is trying to clone them though.

LK is correct those sites are both reputable. efta doesn't stock their units but they get them shipped from a very reputable distributor. Most of their items will be shipped from Monrovia California. Globalwholesalers stocks and ships but may not be able to match the Monrovia distributors prices.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us