Sticking it to the MAN!

Silver Member
Username: Satscanner

NDS Laboratory

Post Number: 496
This is a true story how I became a sat pirate.A few years ago I was a legit bev subscriber.Back then one of the selling points to get you to subscribe was when you go on vacation you could suspend your account/service and reactivate it when you returned home.So when summer came I called them to suspend my service for the summer as I and my family went to our cottage for the summer.We cound'nt set it up there becuse of the cliffs over the lake and the trees of the forest.So when we returned home after our vacation ,I called bev to reactivate the service ,they said after they receive payment for the summer sevice.I told them I called and told them at there call centre,were ever that is,to suppend it for the summer ,and they said they would but didn't.Now they wanted a few hundred plus dollars to reactivevate it .I told them I would subscribe to star choice or cable before I'll ever pay something that is their mistake.The person connected me to a suppervisor ,who promised to correct the mistake and activate my sevice again and settlle the bill for half. I would pay half the the bill,so I did.The service was reactivated for a few days then stopped.I called to report the problem.They said it's because they ONLY received half the payment and wounldn't activate it again too they received the balance they now claim.I was TOTALLY pissed Off,they scewed me over.I made a couple of phone calls to some friends and next day my sat with the equipment purchased from bev was up and open.Ever since then I've been sticking it to the man.hehehe!Pay back a bit*ch! And we all know bev and it's cronnies are reading this forum,with the general public,so Merry Chrismas everyone, and UPYOURS bev!

Silver Member

NDS Laboratory

Post Number: 499
Now let me tell u how they screwed me and others over with their cell,and telephone service over the years...........What they did that to you too?Coincidence ....unlikely.

Silver Member

NDS Laboratory

Post Number: 501
And like the insurance company commercial:"This time payback is for real.

Bronze Member
Username: Doreenakadj

Post Number: 14
WOW Sat... I like your way of thinking lol. I have Bev too Pay every month .... But have my probs with then also. I still owe money so they say ( for a free 2 months of movie channels) but they can BITE MY CANADIAN A@S . I only use Bev incase FTA goes down.

Silver Member

NDS Laboratory

Post Number: 514
Ditch them girl,mod your receiver,and keep your fta.If you live in a city there's always cable for back up with no contract or comintment.Just like marriage today.lol .Your Canadian you can switch hit.U go girl,give it to them !And look who's advertising here,"ROGERS"cable.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us