HD FTA?

Bronze Member
Username: Cntrlaltdel

Post Number: 28
How close are we to seeing an HD-FTA receiver from coming on the market?

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 6423
gusee U don'rt read here or other sites..sonicview 8000 already out in samples...others viewsat, co*olsat very soon..

Gold Member

Post Number: 6424
guess U don't read here or other sites..sonicview 8000 already out in samples...others viewsat, co*olsat very soon..

Bronze Member

Post Number: 30
Can't you just answer a god-damned question without being a d1ckwad?

F**k are you annoying!!!

Gold Member

Post Number: 6428
Thank You...I call a spade a spade...U are the type who walks into an ice cream shop and asks them if they sell ice cream!...or reads a menu, then asks them "what do you have"?....LMAO

Bronze Member
Username: Dry_dent_lure

Post Number: 40
Bill,
C/P

Yes, you heard correctly, as we speak my friends in Cali. are watching **** in full Hi-Definition! The new unit is only here in sample quantities for now, but will be making it's N.A. debut later this month! The SonicView 8000 HD is a very impressive entry into the FTA market,. It features HDMI output, as well as Dolby Optical, and USB 2.0 hosting for external hard drives that will facilitate use as a PVR! Right now it is hooked up to a 42 dlp set and reported to be breath takingly lifelike. I will have pictures of the unit a little later and will post for all to see, but the long anticipated HD roll-out is finally happening! Viewsat is said to be following as well in January with a similar unit. Prices are only guestimates for now, but expect them to be around $599. Looks like 2007 will be a year to remember as TV just doesnt get much better than this!

Bronze Member

Post Number: 31
I don't have time to sit and read posts all night... I have 400+ channels waiting for me upstairs... and it's much easier and faster when some tech nerd with nothing better to do, like you, will answer!!!

Gold Member

Post Number: 6446
Another LOSER here!...he 's too stupid and Too LAZY to learn and read, so he comes here and asks for help....then insults EVERYBODY that helps him!..

NOBODY HELP "BILL HUNTER" EVER AGAIN IN THESE FORUMS!

read the couple posts above for reason why!

Bronze Member
Username: Dry_dent_lure

Post Number: 44
Bill,
C/P

Gofuck yourself.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 32
No... Losers troll a message board all f**king day and night, like LK!!!

...and start arguing with people through a computer monitor... because in real life he's nothing more than a Geek Coward... real men don't sit in front of computer 24/7... LOSER BOY!!!

By the way... any FTA info I need I get from other sites, I just wanted to throw out a line and see if you'd catch... and of course you did. The only thing going for you in life... responding to posts on the internet... SAD!!!

Bronze Member

Post Number: 33
Everybody don't reply to BILL HUNTER again!!!

LMFAO!!!!!!

Are you 12 years old?

You do realize that almost everyone here hates you... but they still use you for info, and you oblige them... because you are an attention starved LOSER!!!

Oh, and have a nice day!

Username: Sdg11

Post Number: 3
I feel sorry for the people who visit this site for information. Please put personal issues/insults aside and adhere to the purpose of the forum.

Lets keep it clean!

Silver Member
Username: Tapeman

Post Number: 220
I feel sorry for anyone that will spend several hundred dollars for any MPEG-4 receiver at this time. If you want to spend it for exploring purpose that's fine but many other devices in progress as well for a lot less. You got a long wait to end of 2008 and HDTV broadcast sux big time. One chan for every movie chan, few sports games even instant replay in standard definition you can't record to DVDs at today's Media and HDDVD recorders are not even out and it will change to blue ray before it is even fully out. Patience, Patience. Get a TERK HD Antenna for $80 see how retarded they are. Even Football games and Hockey games the Camera operators they are instructed to Zoom out so they don't loose action when converted to Standard Defintion. I'll give it at least a year.
LOL (whatever that means)
King

Gold Member

Post Number: 6452
LOL = Laughing Out Loud ...U know a good hearty laugh!

Bronze Member
Username: Kriskros

Post Number: 89
http://www.coolsat8000hd.net/Upload

Silver Member
Username: Kato1

Post Number: 139
cool

Silver Member

Post Number: 230
Not Bad decoder
decodes QPSK, ATSC, Mpeg2 and Mpeg4
HDTV, SDTV
Sounds like a winner but I won't pay $450 for it
Much cheeper to subscribe for entire year
2008 beter decoders coming for about $200.00

Silver Member

Post Number: 231
I forgot
LOL
Thanx LK

Silver Member
Username: Themangod

Post Number: 121
Cool-sat 8000-HD best of all the hd receivers, sonicview 8000hd coming dreambox 8000hd pansat..

http://www.freetoairreceivers.com
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us