Question for LK

Bronze Member
Username: Pachacartier

Post Number: 18
THE PANSAT 2700 BIN DONT HAVE AN OPTION TO USE TEGACY TWIN IT'S MADE IN WRONG CONFIGURATION . INSTEAD OF PUTTING IT IN LNB TYPE LIKE VIEWSAT DID TJEY PUT IT USELESS WITH THE SWITCH TYPE . WHAT DO U THINK LK ??????????/ THANX

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 6336
Can't use it the Legacy Twin (the internal 2 sw21 switches are not FTA compatable except with only Viewsat and Coolsa*t)...need to use a Dish Pro twin (has FTA compatable internal switch) or 2 dual legacy LNB's with a external disque switch..

Bronze Member

Post Number: 19
LK WHEN WE ARE TALKING ABOUT THE TWIN LEGACY THE FAT HEAD THAT HAS INTERNAL SWITH AND IT HAS LOGO DISHPRO DOES NOT WORK IN MINE MY VIEWSAT CUZ WHAT YOU DO IS MAKE THE CONFIGURATION FOR EX : ECHO7 LEGACY TWIN LNB1 ECHO 8 LEGACY TWIN LNB2 IF THEY ARE REGULAR TWIN LEGACY WITH NO LOGO DISH PRO YESSSS THEY WORK BUT IF THEY HAVE PLOGO DISH PRO THEY DONT WORK IN BOTH ONLY U PICK UP ONE SAT CUZ SIMPLY THERE IS NO OPTION FOR DP. THERE IS IF IT'S STANDARD BUT IF IT IS NOT CAN NOT BE . .AND WHY DONT U PUT A CONFIGURATION FOR ME MITER ABOUT ECHO7 AND 8 WITH LEGACY DIOSHPRO .??????? THANXXXXXXXXXXX

Gold Member

Post Number: 6339
lose the CAPS!...take a breath...use PEROIDS!....I have NO clue what U said, but I belive U said DP Twins do not work with your Viewsat, which is 100% NOT true!..and YES there is an option for Dish pro in the menu!..check out other otions where says "Standard" here..
and disque 1 = 119...disque 2 = 110...

BTW...sorry, I lost my VS pics....but U should get the drift!

Upload

Upload

Bronze Member
Username: Andrewmenia911

Post Number: 61
lk.. i have a dish with the same lnb as the one on ur pic.. i'm not sure if i'm right but i heard that with one dish i can get 119 and 110.. if that is true.. i have that dish on 119.. i want to know how can i make it also on 110..

Gold Member

Post Number: 6369
that is true...if U have 1 sat, U should get other sat....AND U are very close and maybe just a slight skew adjustment is needed....that dish has 2 LNBs for the 110 and 119, with 2 outputs for 2 receivers...each output carries BOTH the 110 and 119 to the receiver with NO external switch needed....

FIRSTt just add the 110 settings into receiver like U now have the 119..except 110 will be disque port #2, 119=#1, similiar to pic ABOVE,,,THEN SCAN THE 110 SAT..MAYBE DISH IS ALREADY ALIGNED FOR BOTH...

IF NO PIC THEN, JUST ADJUST THE DISH CORRECTLY..and then scan again

Bronze Member

Post Number: 25
you see guys that's the confusing part i was talking baout . one fat dishpro head u can get 119 and 110. now u have only one cable coming from the lnb that carry 2 signals. if u have to use an otther dish combined we have to use a diseqc switch right. now let assume 61.5 goes to port 3 if u have only one cable coming from the fat head ,what number u can assign to 119 and 110 it has to be the same number. if in port 1 then 119 port 1 and 110 port . . becuz how could u put 2 different numbers if the cable itself goes to one number? i hope u got my point . thanxxxxxxxxx. it easy with the fat head that dont have dishpro logo you can assign the type of lnb which is legacy twin lnb1 #119 and legacy twin lnb2 #110 and if u got switch out u assign the same number of the dseqc .
this is my set up that dont work with dishpro fat head :
echo7
lnb type : ocp-dp
22kh :off
diseqc: 1
ect
echo 8:
lnb type : ocd-dp
22kh off
diseqc : 1 also simply the same cable goes to the same port.

echo 3
whatever port assigned to .

correct me if im wrong . thanx

Gold Member

Post Number: 6393
answered U 10 times about this!..a monkey can understand this!

Username: Noless

Post Number: 1
HI, LK, i have a question for you ... i used to have dish network coming on the old nagravsion 1 and then the whole switch went to nagravision 2 and i left it for about a couple months. Now i have new firmware on my Fortec lifetime ultra (same menu as screen shot above) and it has nagravision 2 and all is good except for the sat signal strength is high while the quality is 0%. DO you know what is the problem and what do i have to do?

Gold Member

Post Number: 6396
can be various things...DN installers use various type hardware, some of which is , and some is NOT Fortec compatable...need more info on

LNB types...and how many...be SPECIFIC!
switches

then it could be a receiver setting, keys, or software issue...I dunno, U show/tell me what U got..and have done so far....

Bronze Member

Post Number: 28
LK I GUESS YOU ARE THE ONE WHO IS IDIOT AND KEEP YOUR FUCKKKKKKKKKING COPMMENT FOR YOU . SIMPLY YOU DONT MAKE A FUCKIIIIING SENSE . GO IDIOT AND DO IT IN YOUR FUCKIIIIING VIEWSAT WITH THE FAT HEAD DISH PRO COMINED WITH OTHER SAT AND SEE IF U GET THING U IDIOT. HOW COULD DO ASSIGNE DIFFERENT NUMBER TO A PORT IF U ARE USING ONE IDIOTTTTTTTTTTTTT. LWGACU TWIN LNB YES BUT NOT DISH PRO. AND U KNOW WHAT DONT EVEN FUCKINGG ANSWER ME . IDIOT HAVING ONE CABLE INTO DISEQC LET'S SAY NUMBER 1 AND WHY YOU HAVE TO ASSIGN NUMNBER 2 IDIOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

Gold Member

Post Number: 6398
can U say WACKO!.....LMAO

Bronze Member
Username: Labait

Edmonton, Alberta Canada

Post Number: 58
WOW!! someone need decaf

Silver Member
Username: Tapeman

Post Number: 211
Hey Cartier if you don't like the service don't pay for it.!!!

Gold Member

Post Number: 6402
he still thinks that since he is using a DP Twin with ONLY 1 cable outport, that U only get 1 sat and doNOT need to configure the Viewsat receiver settings for DP LNBs and for disue port #1 to 119 and port #2 to 110...but he calls me the "idiot".....LOL...

if he were smart, he'd pull his head out of his azz and READ...and NEVER come back here again...just due to his ignorance , shame, and his self embarassment he brought to himself!....LMAO...he's the stupidest newbie I have EVER seen!...I have explained every detail to him 100 times here..he must live in a "group" home....people like him are "entertaining"....LMAO

Gold Member

Post Number: 6403
he still thinks that since he is using a DP Twin with ONLY 1 cable output, that U ONLY get 1 sat and do NOT need to configure the Viewsat or any receiver settings for DP LNBs and for disue port #1 to 119 and port #2 to 110...but he calls me the "idiot".....LOL...

if he were smart, he'd pull his head out of his azz and READ...and NEVER come back here again...just due to his ignorance , shame, and his self embarassment he brought to himself!....LMAO...he's the stupidest newbie I have EVER seen!...I have explained every detail to him 100 times here..he must live in a "group" home....people like him are "entertaining"....LMAO

Gold Member

Post Number: 6404
BTW...here's a video with sound of my son, who like myself, is a "warthog" man...of course I'm proud and had to show it...its pretty cool too!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2n4qg4BKLLg

Bronze Member

Post Number: 30
lk for your information i have been here around fta for as long as it was not just yesterday . 2nd this is not your moma place to suggest to poeple to stay or leave . 3 rd i know who the fuuuuckkk you are , since u had your other fuckingggg name and u made trouble threatning to kill poeple and u changed your name . now go fuuuuuuuck yourself . and try to find a real job this one it's just hobby doesn't pay much .if u ever fuckingggggg read what i said about my viewsat platinum diskkk head we will not be arguing now . go configure yourself idiot what i said. some viewsat extreem work great but some platinum has this problem . nowwwwwwwwww go milk your mom . do not ever fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkking answer me . and go take care of your son instead of lying in coach masturbatinggggggggggggggg ,
most of you out there have nothing to do in your fuckkkkkking life . all u do is talk bla bla bla bla trach about others . what a fuckkking level and hey stick this site in your moma p********************. and im not kind of person to keep up with your bs

Bronze Member
Username: Labait

Edmonton, Alberta Canada

Post Number: 62
Cut/Copy
"and go take care of your son instead of lying in coach masturbatinggggggggggggggg"

you lay in your coach and maturbate? humm.....naa i dont even need to go there for everyone to know what all is completely wrong with what he wrote

Gold Member

Post Number: 6426
LMAO...not sure either...LOL...some Floridians refer to their mobile homes as "coaches" aka "trailers" in the North..

or he means couch, not coach, but cannot lay IN couch aka sofa

either way he's a STUPID NOOB, no matter what else he said or says in the future!...he makes me laugh, cause he's so stupid!....LMAO

Silver Member
Username: Prfrmnj

Post Number: 879
Damn - Glad I'm back from PR. I missed my soaps here! LOL

By the way, Viewsats(Extreme or Platinum) work fine when set up correctly... I know I have both...

Username: Rogybe

Post Number: 1
I have experienced with Legacy 2 single and legacy twin and DP twin and many times has and to many time didn't switch from one to another satellite, many times it depends from the bin, I have been doing this now for long time that I can do it in sleep. but if someone says it has problem with one or other settings I can understand and I agree there is times where it works and other times where it didn't on SAME dish setting, What I mean by dish setting I mean dish is there for years and I have DN receiver on it all the time, signal quality on DN receiver 125% and yet sometimes I had switching from one to other and other times not. S there is no reason to be mad at each others here we are all in same both and trying to help each other trying to exchange experience and ways to test our equipment.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 33
hi roger . lk is always like that idiot he uses million of names and creat trouble . what his wife does for him he like to do it for other. by the way his wife fuccccccccks his friends that 's why and everyone who knows him knows the story.
roger : 1 viewsat paltnuim + 1 dish for echo 3+ 1 dish with the fat head dispro that have only one cable can be used for 110 and 119 + diseqc. can u write or draw a configuration as it is your receiver and your dishes thanx. im not expecting any answer from any idiot here but roger thanx roger .

Silver Member
Username: Satscanner

NDS Laboratory

Post Number: 498
Insult everyone as your asking for help?Yeah,Ryerson will draw you a pic,He's a expert at helping people like you.

Bronze Member
Username: Minn_rocks

H-Town.....

Post Number: 62
HERE IS A PICS 4 HIM..Upload

Silver Member
Username: Satscanner

NDS Laboratory

Post Number: 500
Good one Minn,I didn't want to waste the time on him.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 35
SATSCANNER I DID NOT ASK YOU THE THREAD WAS MINE . WHAT YOU HAVE IS PUSSYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY AND YOUR MOM IS SUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKING DICK AND HGWO THE FUCCCCCCCCK U THINK U R U ARE BUNCH OF IDIOT RETARDED THAT YOUR WIVES FUCKKKKKKKKK OTHER NOW STICK A BIG DISH LIKE PRIMESTAR DISH 36 INCH IN YOUR FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKING MOTHER ASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS DONT FORGET TO DO IT TO MINN ROCKS HE CAN NOT GE T A GIRLFRIEND SO STICK IT IN HIS ASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS LOOSERS HEY SAY HI THE THE MOTHER FUCKERRRRRRRRRRRRR LK HE IS NEGA

Silver Member
Username: Grimreeper

Post Number: 265
11 or 12? mabee 10 i think its past your beddy by time now stfu and goto bed

Bronze Member
Username: Doreenakadj

Post Number: 11
OMG.... WTF..... BTW..... " cartier " ...STFU or Santa won't come to your house this year. Have A Merry Xmas anyway.

Bronze Member
Username: Grub

Post Number: 27
i like the last line
Merry Christmas to all

Bronze Member

H-Town.....

Post Number: 66
cartier...YOUR MAMMA GETTING FU.CK BY MY PIG DID U KNOW THAT U DUMB FU.CKING @SSHOLE,SOON HE GONA FU.CK YOUR GRANDMA TOO IF U DON'T STFU Upload

Bronze Member

H-Town.....

Post Number: 67
cartier EVEN YOUR OWN BOY SAY FU.CK YOU TOO..LOL..Upload

Silver Member

Post Number: 233
Is this considered to be christmas abuse?
Or just general abuse?

Bronze Member
Username: Doreenakadj

Post Number: 15
I dunno King ... But MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU may all your hopes and dreams come true in the new year..Was nice to meet you...But you should give this forum a chance .. not all are bad here. We can give good addvice and on a good day we do help others. Its the children in here ( not mentioning any names ) but they know who they are that makes this place the way it is.

Silver Member

Post Number: 236
Wait where you going
What is your phone number?
Merry X-mas too

Just kidding

Bronze Member
Username: Steph_raven

Les Cedres, Quebec Canada

Post Number: 15
WOW!!
LK I'm surprise on how kool U R!! I read less harsh words that made U flip out.. this guy is something.... i tip my hat to LK !!!! lol
sometimes it's better to laugh then get heartburns!!!

Merry Christmas!!!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us