Please help . viewsat and twin legacy pro

Bronze Member
Username: Pachacartier

Post Number: 17
i have viewsat using twin legacystandard one it work perfectly does it work with dish prp twinlegacy becuz in the configuration there is only twinlnb1 twinlnb2 but nothing about dishpro . will they work or i have tyo convert the tp's / dont suggest that i use channel stuff i like to scannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn thanx lot

Silver Member
Username: Tapeman

Post Number: 191
What is your question?
If you are trying to get 2 Sats must assign each Sat to a unique port. e.g. 119 to port-1 110 to port-2 then you scan
you may have to do factory default followed by above instruction:

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 6334
Dish Pro (DP) LNB's's (NOT DP Plus) will work fine...and yes there is a DP LNB setting in your menu...

Bronze Member

Post Number: 20
GUY PLEASE UNDERSTAND WHAT IM TRYING TO SAY BEFORE U ANSWER ANYTHING. BTW IM NOT NEWBIE I HAVE BBEN AROUND FOR MAYBE 4 YEARS.
IF U GO TO THE MENU LNB TYPE : STANDARS. UNIVERSAL QUADLNB AND LEGACY TWIN TNB1 TWIN LEGACY LNB2 OCP-DP LAST ONE DOES APLLLIE ON;LY IF U HAVE A SINGLE LNB OK. BUT IF U HAVE TWIN LEGACY FAT HEAD WITH THE SWITH INSIDE WITH THE LOGO DISHPRO NOT DISH PRO PLUS ONLYYYYYYYYYY DISHPRO . HOW THE HELL U DO IT . MAKE THE CONFIGURATION THEN FOR ME???????????????????? THIS IS THE QUIZ: 1 DISH GOES TO ECHO3 1 DISH WITH FAT HEAD LOGO DISH PRO AND HAVE A SWITH. AND U HAVE VIREWSAT 2000 ? IM WAITING FOR UR CONFIGURATION THEN

Gold Member

Post Number: 6342
Lose the CAPS (its rude, considered yelling...and HARD to read!)...use periods...wtite so its in English and can be understood..

Silver Member

Post Number: 195
Please don't type in caps
I did answer you right
select twin legacy-1 to 119
DISEqc to port 1
Sat Scan

select twin legacy-2 to 110
DISEqc to port 2
Sat Scan

Gold Member

Post Number: 6344
OCP-DP = Dish Pro twin aka DP fathead or any DP..

119-1
110-2
61.5-3
OCP-DP
scan all
22- off
etc

Silver Member

Post Number: 199
The guy said Twin Legacy
He's just confused

Gold Member

Post Number: 6349
OCP-DP LAST ONE DOES APLLLIE ON

1 DISH GOES TO ECHO3 1 DISH WITH FAT HEAD LOGO DISH PRO AND HAVE A SWITH.

who is the confused one?...who is on first!

Bronze Member

Post Number: 21
my fellas thanx to all of you for being so helpfull.For the caps i do appologize, i could not do it otherwise . cause my keyboard was crazy and i just replaced it . your answers were very clear and understood . what made me confused is that , each time i connected the fat head dish pro to any port it kills it. and it leave me with no level neither quality. i turned off my receiver from the back to be save , but even i changed many times new switches and it kills them . maybe to head has to be damaged or something . anyway i was trying to do some testing that's all cuz we never know what we may need one day that's whay i like to test things . thanx to all of you and my apology again . lk who said you are not the best?:-)

Gold Member

Post Number: 6366
Maybethe dish is NOT aligned correctly...forget the 61.5 for now...run cable directly from DP TWIN LNB to receiver and just upload the factory bin and do a scan, and 119-110 receiver settings only ( no keys, autoroll, newer bin, or switch needed)...then U will know if its a bad alignment or cable and connections,...U should get the True FREE FTA channels and receiver will tell U which sat in top, that U are receiving..if U don't se 110-119 on top, then u are NOT aligned correctly!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us