Out of Box VS Extreme Loading

Bronze Member
Username: Uup115

Post Number: 17
1st one I ever owned, got files and guide from dsscommunities. Opened it up, plugged it up, hooked it to pc configured loader got files ready to load turned on box from back and it just sits there saying resending cnint or something like that. What am I doing wrong?

Thanks

Username: Theknnegrow

Post Number: 4
Well...your nickname fits you pretty good...keep trying retard, you will eventually get it figured out...ROTF

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 6213
Read again at Dsscommunity..there are Numerous setup guides with videos and your solution to that problem...its very simple easy answer to find there..

BTW..the guides are for "right out of the box" to watching TV...

Gold Member

Post Number: 6215
hint....resending ZRQINIT

The continuous "resending" message indicates a communication failure.

Wrong, faulty or disconnected cable.
Wrong, faulty settings or bogged/locked com port.

Bronze Member
Username: Lksuxit

Post Number: 44
Hmmm, I may have to change my nick if you keep this up LK. Nice job.

Silver Member
Username: Satscanner

NDS Laboratory

Post Number: 445
Maybe, I saw your other post were you gave Timothey his key's,that was nice of you.

Gold Member

Post Number: 6219
LK suxit...I have been posting informative posts here for over 3 years...Wake Up!...its when jerks like U bust balls, and now think your approval actually means something, is when I let U know different! ...I don't care what U think, cause you're an azzhole in the past, now, and always will be!

Bronze Member

Post Number: 49
Oh my dear little B*tch LK, when will you ever learn. You are the azzhole. It appears as if you like this fighting thing you and I have going, so be it. When was the last time you said something positive to someone that helped? Rare huh? You only get mad when someone says something that you neglected to mention, or try to correct them the LK way. I take it back. You are just a D*ck in sheep's clothing. You always revert right back to your pr*icklike ways. Nobody should listen to your help when coupled with insults. This makes you feel like a big man, I understand that, everyone here does too. I'll be here as long as you are an azzhole, which may not be much longer if you keep frequenting the drive thru at Taco Bell five times a day. Piece of sh*t, go outside and get some fresh air, get off your fat azz for a while, take a break, like you said you were going to do after your failed strike attempt lol.

Gold Member

Post Number: 6233
this is informational azzhole!...but U wouldn't know that since U already trashed every thread U post in , with nothing but bashing about me!...U don't mind bashing others, but U can't take the heat yourself!...so FU and die...bitcht...

I really don't care about U...I don't chase U all around these forums like a school girl, to bash U ...U are pitiful!

BTW...I noticed the kids are out of school today, figures why U're posting now in the day...

Bronze Member

Post Number: 66
I bet you did notice the kids were out of school...let them go man, someone will come looking for them you whacko.

Gold Member

Post Number: 6252
YES ITS EASY...ALL THE AZZHOLES GET ON THE NET THEN!

Bronze Member

Post Number: 70
You are your best case in point.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 71
You make this too easy.

Gold Member

Post Number: 6258
pal..I am financially, physically, and mentally very well , unlike U who is a tard and lacking in many areas! ...I can do whatever I want whenever I want...so how ya like them apples pal!

Bronze Member

Post Number: 74
LK, that had nothing to do with what I said, so first of all I have to question the mental asspect. I believe you on the finacial part, why else would you have all this time on your hands to sit on your azz and type insults and threats to people to make your lonely life seem a little bit brighter? The physical part I have to wonder. Me and most users here probabley have the same idea of what a physical specimen you are. My thoughts. About 60 years old, gray and balding, about 5'7" (at least back in the day), approaching 270 pounds and barely able to get out of your antique office chair unless the tide is going out. Your wife left you some years ago, you can't really remember anymore (memory is going a little bit), but you don't much care either. you've been eyeballin'the 80 year old across from the mobile home park office, and she's got a sister! Yes, I to bet she was a looker back in the 50's. Go get her tiger! My 2 cents.

Gold Member

Post Number: 6265
Hope U never have children or your parents didn't have any other children that lived..

Bronze Member
Username: Eatfish111

Post Number: 40
hehehehehehe you guys kill me let it go its a hobby why do you 2 find the need to battle like this. How about you start a thread just for this crap and all the rest can be for info. Kind of hard to find info sometimes with all the crap being flung in here.

Gold Member

Post Number: 6268
I was bored and tired of LK suxit BS...and these forums suck anyway...this is NOT 1 thread here that has NOT been trashed...either noobs or troublemakers trash them...and no admins to clean it up...so screw it!...

Nobody in their right mind would use this place for REAL info..yeah some of us post real info but it get lost, cause of the trash...but SEARCH and the archives works well here...its actually one of the best SEARCH features I've seen..

BTW...why do U think I maintain a thread "List of Reputable DSS sites!

If this place was intended for DSS hacking it would have admins that clean up daily, and be structured with Categories and receiver make/model Topics etc... and everything wouldn't fall into archives so soon..this is a playground for FTA owners and a monitoring station for Charlie and legal authorities..

Bronze Member

Post Number: 42
true LK I do find that there is alot of usefull info and have tried to help out when I can but the info usually gets lost. You are a big help here and some people should start treating this as a hobby and understand that we can all help eachother and that is why some of us come here.
Why not ignore th bs it would probably go away.

Gold Member

Post Number: 6271
It will NEVER go away...The BS serves 2 purposes for Ecoustics, Charlie and law officials, which I have explained numerous times here..

More BS = More posts = more internet hit= #! ranked at google search = more members = more monitoring of DSS new info and members..along with = More sponsors = more money..

Bronze Member

Post Number: 43
true I thats how I first found this site when I was a newbie to fta and looking for keys this site came up first in the google search. I guess all I can say is keep up the good work some of us do appreciate it.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us