I Need Help with Colsat!!

Username: Ferrarifire

Post Number: 2
I just bought my Colsat 5000 and hooked it up and im not getting all my international channels can someone help me?? What can I do to fix this problem

Silver Member
Username: Hardrockstriker

Post Number: 649
Are you pointed to the correct satellite for international channels?

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 6222
Need much more info!

Silver Member

Post Number: 654
Ferrari, you are now dealing with FTA, not carded receiver - different ball game.

Do you have the proper bin loaded? Do you have the correct keys put in? Is your antenna/dish set up correctly (remember, some DN dish-switch combos won't work with FTA).

Troubleshoot and ask us the proper questions.

Gold Member

Post Number: 6261
Echo in here?...simple answer to a the simple question...READ the MANUALS at Reputable DSS sites...then provide more detailed info, if U have any problems..

Silver Member

Post Number: 657
Yah, but I feel a bit sorry for Ferrari. He's probably one of those ex-carded-receiver-loving dudes who's finally come to realize that FTA is less of a headache! Can't give him too hard of a time.

Gold Member

Post Number: 6275
why do keep inferring he's a Plastic user?...Plastic is much harder than FTA..I think he's just a noob who is too lazy to read, like most here..

Gold Member

Post Number: 6276
why do U keep inferring he's a Plastic user?...Plastic is much harder than FTA..I think he's just a noob who is too lazy to read, like most here..

Silver Member

Post Number: 661
I disagree. For plastic, you download the latest blocker with code, clear your card's codespace, and load the new blocker. Maybe a few other misc things to do, like tiers, initial mods to your receiver, etc... Unless you're one of the guys who writes the scripts, a monkey could reprogram a card once your receiver is working.

Silver Member

Post Number: 662
Just ask any so-called plastic user what the code actually means. I'll bet you maybe 1 in 30 can tell you. No different from FTA users.

Gold Member

Post Number: 6293
I've done thousands of DTV cards (code and program), and some plastic programming, and NOTHING is as simple as FTA...but thats NOT my point....point is I think he's a noob to any DSS and am curious why U think he dabbles in plastic?...he never even mentioned plastic..

Silver Member

Post Number: 665
Ferrari:
"They zapped my card yesterday cause I had the autoroll I think but I bought a colsat 5000 today. sad sad sad day for me"

from the "My Card got HIT!!!" thread

Gold Member

Post Number: 6300
LMAO...I'm such an azz....LOL...dah!...ya think!...how could I miss that! it was so much in plain sight, and I read that 100 times..LMAO

sometimes U miss the MOST obvious things...sorry jason for asking and being so blind !...LMAO

Silver Member

Post Number: 666
No worries, LK. I know how you feel: too much damn info to process in this world! lol
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us