Freeeezing

Bronze Member
Username: Danoh

Post Number: 47
i have a viewat plat. alot of freezing today. anybody now why?? is it a hash?? back switch doesnt help at all.

Silver Member
Username: Mc_sunny

Post Number: 916
Turn OFF ur AutoTp and then reboot ur receiver, that will slove ur problem

Bronze Member
Username: Danoh

Post Number: 48
turning auto tp off worked 4 half hour when i changed channel everything frozen. going to leave auto tp off and turn auto roll off.

Silver Member
Username: Mc_sunny

Post Number: 918
ya that will work for you...for some ppl need to turn off the both

Bronze Member
Username: Nub2fta

N/a, N/a Canada

Post Number: 12
Pardon my ignorance folks..... What is Auto-TP? I have a views@t X-treme, no more manual how do I do it?
thanks in advance.

Bronze Member
Username: Psychomofo

Post Number: 90
They say if you go to the previous bin file it works without the freezing. Nub, Auto TP is auto transponder, kinda like autoroll for tp's. If you go into menu and then options (I think), you can turn this on or off.

Bronze Member
Username: Nub2fta

N/a, N/a Canada

Post Number: 13
thanks!

Username: Shawna1970

Post Number: 2
Hi,tried clicking on Sat then Bev Packages and it won't change.Have quite a few channels but they all have a 2 in front of them instead of 4 with a 0 in front. Have gone to menu,and turned autoroll off and turned off receiver in back. It is still off but am going to turn it on soon.If it is still off,then I will try turning off TP as well then reboot it. If that doesn't work then I will try loading an old bin file on iif I can find it.

Username: Jilydon

Montreal, Quebec Canada

Post Number: 4
hi guys i was wondering i have vs plat and i have the same problem of freezing, now i read that i can turn off both auto tp and autoroll, but that mean i have to enter keys manualy when key change??
thanks

Bronze Member
Username: Eatfish111

Post Number: 36
use the bin file DBPSW_061124 works for platinum I have not had a problem with freezing for 2 hours. will not roll but will stop the freezing.

Bronze Member
Username: Psychomofo

Post Number: 92
Just tried the 061124 bin in my Platinum VS and it is still doing the same thing. It is OK as long as it is on one channel, but you change the channel, it'll freeze up. Oh well, time for a new bin.

Bronze Member
Username: Pachacartier

Post Number: 12
eatfish the autoroll for bin DBPSW_061124 work perfect

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 6192
This EMM is attacking the autorolls of Plastic cards , both Bev and DN..., FTA receivers, especially Viewsats, cause its most like REAL plastic DN and Bev which are the main tarhets, are also being affected....and its suggested to use 10-30 files, not the newer files..

Many people have lost their plastic Rom 102 cards today...Sonicview and Extremeview are not having any problems at all...some FTA receivers are though..so as stated here by many already...

1. use older bin
2. shut off auto roll
3. shut off auto TP
4. manual input keys
5. reboot receiver with rear switch
2. manually enter keys

Bronze Member
Username: Pachacartier

Post Number: 13
this is what i just did and it works pefectly ; i have viewsat 2000 i use the bin DBPSW_061124 it works perfect and it rool i did not have to turn off neither the autoroll or auto tp so far it still good . if there is any change i will report it , thanx guys

Gold Member

Post Number: 6194
its recommended that ALL viewsat owners do as above..and use bin 10-30..but do whatever U like..Plastic card users with autorolls are the main targets!

Silver Member
Username: Satscanner

NDS Laboratory

Post Number: 429
I know Im going to get bashed but here it is anyway's,My pansat has never worked better! Just whish the epg was better.

Bronze Member
Username: Lksuxit

Post Number: 39
I can't believe I am saying this but thanks LK, the 10/30 bin file is reportedly working on plats and xtremes. I don't know what Cartier is saying, the 11/24/06 bin is reportedly freezing still. Cartier, change the channel and tell us if it freezes. Platinum or Lite?

Gold Member

Post Number: 6201
http://www.dsscommunity.c*om/forums/viewforum.php?f=8

New Viewsat bins released today that fixes the problems..

Viewsat always has the fix...and Extremeview never got hit..

Bronze Member

Post Number: 51
The VS Xtreme dumbazz. Oh, and by the way fcku you.

Gold Member

Post Number: 6236
this is informational azzhole!....a link to Viewsat Extreme, Platinum/Lite and Ultra files 12013 EMM fix files!....but U wouldn't know that since U already trashed every thread U post in , with nothing but bashing about me!...U don't mind bashing others, but U can't take the heat yourself!...so FU and die...bitcht...

I really don't care about U...I don't chase U all around these forums like a school girl, to bash U ...U are pitiful!

Bronze Member

Post Number: 54
Wahhhh, lil baby.

Gold Member

Post Number: 6238
how ya like these apples...LMAO!

this is informational azzhole!...but U wouldn't know that since U already trashed every thread U post in , with nothing but bashing about me!...U don't mind bashing others, but U can't take the heat yourself!...so FU and die...bitcht...

I really don't care about U...I don't chase U all around these forums like a school girl, to bash U ...U are pitiful!

Bronze Member

Post Number: 56
I don't know what that was supposed to mean, but I bet if I took one of those apples and stuffed it in your mouth you'de look like a roast pig. We ought to change your name to CP (copypaste) instead of LK (likeskock).

Gold Member

Post Number: 6243
how ya like these apples...LMAO!...I can play your kiddie game too azzhole!

this is informational azzhole!...but U wouldn't know that since U already trashed every thread U post in , with nothing but bashing about me!...U don't mind bashing others, but U can't take the heat yourself!...so FU and die...bitcht...

I really don't care about U...I don't chase U all around these forums like a school girl, to bash U (but I will today, just to pizz U off....LMAO) ...U are pitiful!

BTW...I don't care about my post count, U do!....LMAO...and ALL your posts are USELESS, like U and your new nick!...and all your old nicks too!

Bronze Member

Post Number: 60
You are not pissing me off. I find this funny. This is not my life like it is yours. I couldn't care less if you copy and paste your life away. What will the other members think of you, it's shameful really.

Gold Member

Post Number: 6247
hows that mirror pal!....LMAO

Bronze Member

Post Number: 62
I can't see it because of your fat head.

Gold Member

Post Number: 6256
Just look in this thread here!...its obvious U have contributed NOTHING here or anywhere.....lmao..

Bronze Member

Post Number: 76
blah blah

Gold Member

Post Number: 6264
Point taken!

Bronze Member
Username: Majnoo666

Toronto, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 16
my pantec freez pls help me

Bronze Member

Toronto, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 17
just disconect when i was loding binfile since freez pls help me what have to do boot ?remot not working

Bronze Member

Toronto, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 18
pantec freez pls help remot not workingneed chanel file or boot file}}}

Username: Kbmn075

Post Number: 1
im having weird problems last few days. I have april 04 lifetime ultra using
X-85BL_061124_286T_db_api(N). When problems started a lot of freezing. For some reson had auto tp on and it took channels from me. I decided to just do delete all channels and do full new blind scan. Now though am missing lots channels plus when it scans it finds for first 12 tps they are like 15427 next are in 12000 areas, when it starts scanning for channels it starts at the 12000 and stops searching for the rest anyone have this problem, or know what to do?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us