Is this a hit...or what?

Silver Member
Username: Jojogun

Fairfield, CA United States

Post Number: 230
I have started losing channels on dn. I've lost most and the ones that are coming in are scrambled or garbled. Is anyone else experiencing this? I turned the receiver off and on a couple of times with no affect.

Silver Member
Username: Satscanner

NDS Laboratory

Post Number: 418
I'm going to check....be rhight back.

Silver Member

NDS Laboratory

Post Number: 419
Nope....never worked better,something at your end.

Bronze Member
Username: Andrewmenia911

Post Number: 50
sometimes it happenes to me.. i'm not sure if that will help but try to close ur reciever from the back switch if it have one or unplug it from the electric and plug it again.. that's how they work with me when they say scramble..

Silver Member

Post Number: 231
Ok....my dish might have been blown off angle. We had a pretty good wind here. I'm glad it's not a hit. Thanks

Bronze Member

Post Number: 51
ohh ok.. good luck then.. wish they work back..

Silver Member

Post Number: 232
OK....When I turned it off before it was from the back....but after reading andrew's post I unpluged it and pluged it again. Voila....I'm watching TV again. Thanks Andrew

Silver Member

NDS Laboratory

Post Number: 421
Watch it andrew ,that was a good post.Felt good to help someone "eh"?Now you'll be a target to get bashed,Lol

Bronze Member

Post Number: 53
u know what satscanner.. i'm ain't afraid to help millions if i know how to help them.. look at u man.. u helped me and thousand others.. i was just looking at the forum and god.. many and many of posters have been happy thanks to u who answer their questions..

Bronze Member
Username: Lksuxit

Post Number: 34
Why give him ---- SS? If you'll notice in any of the threads that you or LK help someone without any of the nonsense that I have talked about before, I say nothing. He did a good thing, let him have that. This is how we get good help, people not afraid to post, it's good for all of us man.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 54
well ss didn't give me any trouble lk suxit.. he was just watching all my posts and helping me by answering all my question.. and he's just happy that now i started to help other.. that all about his message.. it's just a joke..

Silver Member

NDS Laboratory

Post Number: 424
See!...lol

Username: Wkb

Post Number: 10
You poeple are so good. I need help. I'm so new about all this FTA. I have C00l 6000 and blind scan was working fine, but lately it is not working. Whenever I want to do blind, it keeps on blinking and kicks me out. Please help. Thx

Username: Antiscums

Post Number: 3
I lost all my channels too

Bronze Member

Post Number: 11
No help for me guys ? Please and thanx

Silver Member
Username: Birdwatcher

Post Number: 517
Why dont you guys get back to with the people who sold you on FTA for more help.

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 6184
Bush ..newer cool*sat bins have many bugs lately...use an oldr bin 10-6...10-30 etc.....manually enter the keys..

BTW...I can't believe I'm offering some advice to a "Bush"...of course all Bush's need all the help they can get (sic)

Bronze Member

Post Number: 12
LK
Thanks man.
BTW, not all Bush's are the same you know.
Let me know how to get to bin 10-6...10-30
What exactley should I do and where to go on the screen.
Thanks for your help from all Bush's.

Bronze Member
Username: Eatfish111

Post Number: 31
Bush go to any reputable site for fta
I believe lk posted a bunch in another thread.
some are fsfta, cyberdss, ftamorvexall.com
find the fta receiver section then look for the coo1sat that is the same as yours and the file you are looking for should be there. If you cannot find it post and someone will tell you how to find it.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 13
Please tell me how to find it. Step by step on my screen. You know all Bush's are dump.
Thanks in advance.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 32
go to one of the sites they will help you.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 14
eatfish,
thanks for your help. I cannot use any of the sites because I'm not a member yet and don't have time for that. If you can, please do and thanks in advance.

Gold Member

Post Number: 6189
takes 1 minute to register at any reputable site..if U don't have time, then U don't have time for FREE TV either...

Bronze Member
Username: Lksuxit

Post Number: 38
LOL

Bronze Member

Post Number: 15
LOL
Thats is really funny, but 'm still waiting for your help LK.
Please do

Bronze Member

Post Number: 33
ok bush we cannot help you from here go to another site that offers the files and they will be glad to help. As lk said any good site is free and it only takes a minute. Otherwise please dont waste our time if you are not willing to listen to the advice you were given.

Username: Antiscums

Post Number: 5
Bush do U C no 1 know any thing here
Bunch of crooks
they want U to sign elsewhere 2 hijack your computer
If there is any helpful info why can't give it here
Why other sites teach U
Just 2 set record straight any 1 say sign up 2 different forum they want 2 steal your info few guys tried 2 warn U U all blinds
There is no reputable hackers
How smart do I have 2 B 2 figure it out

Why can't help in this forum?
Why?
As soon as they know U don't want 2 signup elsewhere they tell U can't help U body
No free lunch
LOL

Bronze Member

Post Number: 16
Anti Scums, Thanks or what you said, but I don't agree with all of it.
I'm here to get to know other people and to get or offer help if needed.
People, if I want to search other sites to get help, then I don't need to be here at all, but I choose to be here to get help from others who has been her before me and have the expereince to do so and offer the help needed for others without bashing them by any means or being smartasssss in their answers.
Well, any way, I thank all of you who offered help for my question or just remained silent. I solved my issue my self any way and will give help to whoever has the same issue.
Thanks

Silver Member
Username: Tapeman

Post Number: 165
I'll help you but you got to change your attitude
You probably right about the other forums
I used the word hack to prove a point

- In order for you to get channels you must load a PGM not available on this site no one will load it for you. WON'T DECODE WITHOUT PGM (bin)
- It sounds like you got the dish and receiver
- If you got 1 LNB you need to get 2 LNBs for 2 SATs
- Don't move your dish just get Twin LNB (I recommend for unexperienced nubies)
- I'm not familiar with DN 200 get DN 500 otherwise you can get only one SAT if you got 18" dish See "Kings corner" let me know which dish you got or simply upgrade to DN 500 with twin LNBs from e-bay or any other source
- Finally make sure you match PGM to your receiver i.e. there is a differend PGM to each receiver and they do change every few days. PGM will have newest keys to uncrypt pay channels
- You need a 9 pin female to female to load PGM to receiver known as null cable
- this should be the jump start you are looking for

Gold Member

Post Number: 6202
No matter where the hell U want to go, who cares...I HIGHLY suggest another Dss forums..and have a list of them posted...they do NOT want to hack into your computer!..obviously some here don't understand how any internet site works!..wherever u go just read...its posted at all DSS Reputable sites, why people are experiencing rebooting and freezing etc..

can U spell?..... E C M

Bronze Member

Post Number: 17
King Tape,
Thanks for your help.

Gold Member

Post Number: 6206
another stubborn "Bush" who won't listen to reason....Good luck W Bush!...I just told U whats happening and where to go anfd how to fix your problems ...and then U ignore me...so be it pal..I have TV with NO problems!..and ALWAYS do!

Bronze Member

Post Number: 18
LK
I respect you as a gold member so be nice with your words. Not all members are alike. I'm a 50 years old person and would like some respect here. If you don't like my questions, please don't answer.

Bronze Member
Username: Indianbill007

Bhilai, Chattisgarh India

Post Number: 25
Well I got really something good and cool in a single give away package . Online IP TV , that is satellite TV and online radio channels in a single software.

http://www.artvnetworks.com

Online TV Player lets you watch 2500+ free Internet TV and listen 1500+ free online radio stations on your PC. It allows watcher to watch directly into TV without having to experience the annoyances of a Web site (like slow-loading pages and pop-up ads). No additional equipment required, No Monthly Fees, No Extra Costs. Online TV Player support both Windows Media and Real Video. You can play most of stream formats in one program. It can set the screen window to any size that you want. It supports full-screen mode too.

Download yourself and enjoy.!!

Bronze Member
Username: Leon_kookie

Post Number: 48
STRIKE ONE!

Bronze Member
Username: Dimwitt

Post Number: 55
dss,now your an umpire. LMFAO
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts