Read post in suggestions and feedback

Silver Member
Username: Satscanner

NDS Laboratory

Post Number: 406
Thread harrassment policy #2.Before it too is deleted.Message board ...bottom,for those who don't know were it is.

Bronze Member
Username: Lksuxit

Post Number: 26
Here's the link Sh*tscanner
https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/suggestions/301245.html

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 6179
Hey read it 1000 times...nice try, but NO cigar!...actually if U read all the threads there,its obvious I seeked assistance and my thread was deleted,...and I started another one seeking assitance...and even requested a "strike" by all for the sole purpose to CLEAN up this place and get the admins to stop playing games here and hget new ones that will CLEAN it up!

but you and dsscommunity posts are a simple attempt to discredit me and Ryerson , and in such a simple "decoy" way to make yourselves look good....like the kid who got caught with his hand in the cookie jar, while pointing fingers at others...LMAO at the ignorance!

Silver Member
Username: Ke5aqn

Shawnee, OK USA

Post Number: 131
I agree LK Its a waist of time trying to get the ADMN here to do much. I have found a new "home" and will not be posting here anymore as long as the BS is still going on.

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 6183
Jay...wise choice...really there is NO to little info here...just links to place to get REAL info and help...I hope U used one of my listed REPUTABLE sites in my thread... U will be much better off..and learn much quicker...there will always be BS here...like I told U, I been here 3 years...more than most ,except some of the admins and troublemakers..and I explained the admin = troublemakers relationship and reasons why..so good luck...stop in at dsscommunity and dsstester and say hello...I have other nicks there..but maybe yours is the same, then I will approach U..or U will recognize me..
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us