32"star-choice dish with linear lnb.

Username: Multimedia

Post Number: 1
guys please help me out .
i have this 32"star-choice dish with 2 circular lnb. receiving 110-119 perfectly.
this is what i am trying to do. i have removed both lnb's and i have attached linear lnb in order to receive 121 i have tried all the setup. ie. single-universal - freq. 10600- 10750 tp 11724. all diffrent diseqc ports. etc. etc. etc.
yet i am not getting any signal. my azi. elev. etc. are set properly. have no object- no trees in the path to sattelite .
but no siglnal. some one please try to help me out or point out my mistake. thanks in advance

Silver Member
Username: Satscanner

NDS Laboratory

Post Number: 402
121/echo 9 is trickier to hit, make shure when your aimming ur dish your on a hot tp.Try tp/25v sr-fec 900/4898,thats the 121 info channel.Remember linear is weaker signal,have patience when aiming.bypass switch while aiming will help eliminate signal loss/switching errors.

Silver Member
Username: Satscanner

NDS Laboratory

Post Number: 403
And standand lnb freq:10750

Silver Member
Username: Crazy_greek

Post Number: 260

Move dish very slow left or right.

Silver Member
Username: Crazy_greek

Post Number: 261

Look ab
If you Dish is pointed to EchoStar 9 @ 121.oW & your LNB is a Linear attached properly, the Signal should be there.If not try this.
Connect the wire from your receiver directly to the LNB.

Receiver Settings

LNB Type Standard
LNB Local Freq. 10,750
22kHz OFF
DiSEqC OFF
Go to Lyngsat pullup EchoStar 9 @ 121.oW check the TPs with the ones on your receiver, enter the ones you are missing. Now try a TP Scan.LOL
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us