Buying Extremeview Magnum.....

Silver Member
Username: Ars88

Post Number: 130
hello ppl...i wanted to know if there is a site that would give u a discount if u buy multiple extremeview 3300's....i remember once about a month i seen a site but i cannot remember what it was...ive been thru many but can only find them price for single..165.99.
does any1 know of a dss site that will provide you with discoutns for purchasing multiple receivers...
thanks

Bronze Member
Username: Runnerguy

Pluto

Post Number: 75
arslan....search it on Ebay...there is a guy out
of CA that has them on now for $165 ship free. I got one. It's awesome!!!...Also you can buy by the case if you talk to the rep by contacting him from extremeviewinc.com . I got him down to $125 per box but did not order because of so much competition. He will drop-ship as well.

Silver Member

Post Number: 132
wow thx ill check it out

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 6165
arslan...I can get U 3% off of each, but if U are talking large QUANITIES then PM me here..and NO CLONES!

Bronze Member
Username: Leon_kookie

Post Number: 37
3% WOW are you KIDDING are you in the christmas spirt.. Oh boy you really think you can pull off a 3% discount and not upset any sponsor's...

I don't know... You be might be living on edge...

I can't believe you are even that crazy to try swinging such a deal...

DOH !

Silver Member

Post Number: 138
thx LK but i am not buying a really LARGE quantity .... about 4-5 i emailed rep at extremeviewinc and he only dropped the shipping for me...right now i can only guarantee about 3 at the moment
most likely i will have my mind made up in a couple of days
thx for the deal tho
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us